Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, (407 Views)

Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / If You're Not Voting Tomorrow, Enter Here Let Me Teach You How To Make Rug / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, by MrayNgozi(f): 12:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, Sparks Protest (VIDOE)
LISTEN To What IGBO Boys Have To Say About
The International Trade Fair Complex that was Sealed

Lagos state Government is really taking this so far!!!!
You can't tell me is just Tinubu boys that orders the closing off of all International Trade Fair.....
Where are these so called Igbo leaders Bikonu? Where are all the SE governors.
What exactly is wrong that people are Igbo, is this not ONE Nigeria any longer
I am ashamed we have leaders in this SE!!! Gush!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lc4y3MFF_rw

Re: Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, by minasota(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Smh
Re: Tinubu Allegedly Orders Thugs To Lock The Shops Of Igbos For Not Voting APC, by SEGLIZ: 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
the first picture looks TBS. even pics of protesters. you op get a job and learn to stop seed of discord.

(1) (Reply)

Business Update: Token Binance Coin Is New Now / Clickbank Account / Big Bolt Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.