Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,841 members, 7,828,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World (38652 Views)

9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Vincent970(m): 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:
Pray for grace bro. Poverty is also worldly things.
TRUE TALK
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by tafat: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
honestly i would love to own one of each at least
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by ibnlawal(m): 3:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kiori mi gbe ni debire, kese mi sinmi debe....

Baba God! Me too won use ds kinda cars, baba pick my call ooo
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by NairalandAngel(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
OkunrinOloro:
You will find each one of these cars in the garage of one Senator....if you know, you know grin

I can assure you that you will not find the Rolls Royce Sweptail in his garage
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by checkolatunji: 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
God dey

1 Like

Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Yale9(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
No SUV. Ignorant Nigerians, are you seeing? You guys love size too much
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by saviourstandere: 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jesus I cry

Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Hoodbilonia: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lexus es nor dey dia
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Yale9:
No SUV. Ignorant Nigerians, are you seeing? You guys love size too much

Ignorant Nigerians? Do u know suvs are selling more than sedans now in the US. So let's say the road to where I live is not good I should go and buy sedan or sports car and be suffering myself. Or let's say I have a large family I should go and buy a 2 seater car so I can put the rest of my family inside the engine bay because these cars don't even have booth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Futureyahooboi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na him person dey tell me make i buy camry because e dey easy to maintain, God punish poverty...
I no see Benz oo! Those cars are unfamiliar spirit
While benz and the rest are familiar spirit
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by martius101(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
OneCorner:
8 greatest vanity
Worldly things be tripping dumb people. Building churches and other Christian tracts and stuff is better off
Wise up!!!

See this one,na u suppose wise up....God bless me with just one of those cars......that means I am made.no be for yeye pples....lol....if u know want,to...goo g for you.....as for me eheen....I want.....goodbye... Oloribu
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Twagrill(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
OneCorner:
8 greatest vanity
Worldly things be tripping dumb people. Building churches and other Christian tracts and stuff is better off
Wise up!!!
your orientation get as e be.
Na wa oo...
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by LordAdam16: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
greenhulk:

Ignorant Nigerians? Do u know suvs are selling more than sedans now in the US. So let's say the road to where I live is not good I should go and buy sedan or sports car and be suffering myself. Or let's say I have a large family I should go and buy a 2 seater car so I can put the rest of my family inside the engine bay because these cars don't even have booth.

Moreover, luxury marques are creating supercars in SUV form factors. The Purosangue, Urus, DBX...

Don't bother tho', not a lot of people care to take the time to inform themselves before opening their oral cavity (or in this case, punching keys).

Even the OP list is inaccurate. He mentioned the La Voiture Noire without mentioning the Divo that was announced at about the same time and starts at 5m euros. There's no auction car.

The Ferrari 250 GTO sold for $48m last year at Sotheby's. It'd buy all the cars in the OP's list with spare change.

-Lord
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Apple2: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oh my God. I'm no more driving my benz, shame no gree me again
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by excellgraphics(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
OneCorner:
8 greatest vanity
Wise up!!!
vanity crew member spotted. kiss
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by okoroemeka(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
teri12:
Wait o! what's so special about these cars that on e has to spend a fortune to get them?
the materials and technology used to make these supercars is not the same with the average Camry,these super cars are tributes to engineering mastercrafts,the engineers are pushing the Frontline of what is possible to do,when they designed the Bugatti Veyron the car launch was delayed for years because the engineers cannot figure out a way to cool the 16 cylinder W engine ,it kept melting after serious testing,they ended up solving the problem by putting around 7-10 radiators in the car.10 radiators!!!
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by LordAdam16: 4:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Futureyahooboi:
Na him person dey tell me make i buy camry because e dey easy to maintain, God punish poverty...
I no see Benz oo! Those cars are unfamiliar spirit
While benz and the rest are familiar spirit

But Camry is easy to maintain na.

Moreover, life na stage by stage. Today tokunbo; tomorrow new car; next tomorrow supercar + boat + house; next week hypercar[b]s[/b] + cruiser + houses in same country; next month massive garage + yacht + houses abroad + cessna or falcon; next year you're commissioning cars + buying million dollar art pieces + own houses in different continents and buying up condos in bubbling city centers or your very own private island + gulfstream or bombadier + 60-plus foot yacht. Most wealthy people stop there.

The Arab Sheikhs and Russian Oligarchs go a step further. They don't know the number of houses, cars, art works they have. They re-purpose carriers like the Boeing 747 or Airbus A320 or buy BBJs and ACJs. And then commission 200+ foot megayachts to take the title of the longest (and most sophisticated) private craft.

At this stage, the annual cost of running one megayacht or bizliner could set someone up for life. For example, Abrahimovich's Eclipse yacht costs approx $50m+ to maintain with 70 staff members each year. He has 5 yachts. The smallest just under 160 foot long.

There's rich, there's wealthy, there's f*ck you money! But everyone starts somewhere. With a tokuno camry or a bicycle even. Even those born into wealthy families know the grass to grace story of their OG patriarch (or matriarch).

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Doctee: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
My toys
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by kiix(m): 5:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hey guys, can you please help complete 3 questions about an international oil company in France? It is for an academic work.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Greatfullheart: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mehn is Cars... I'll Love Have My Dreams Cars. 1. Bughatti. 2. Lamborghini. 3. Ferrari
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by beewhy5050(m): 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
OneCorner:
8 greatest vanity
Wise up!!!

So because Oyedepo and co are building churches to sundry gullible followers like you ,that means they are going to make heaven and the people buying cars with their hard earned money wont right? Wise up man,its the 21st century.
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Fantazy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Great cars!
can they drive one to heaven
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by iluvdonjazzy: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
all those price u guys are putting there is a typical lies.
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by PizzleGold(m): 7:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can't buy this even if I have $100million in the acct. OMG 1billion for one car that can't contain 4people is that one car the maximum I can do on one car is 100million and that's if am a trillionaire in the next 5 years the car will be useless
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by PizzleGold(m): 7:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can't buy this even if I have $100million in the acct. OMG 1billion for one car that can't contain 4people is that one car the maximum I can do on one car is 100million and that's if am a trillionaire in the next 5 years the car will be useless
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by ChiefVolt007: 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
LordAdam16:

But Camry is easy to maintain na.

Moreover, life na stage by stage. Today tokunbo; tomorrow new car; next tomorrow supercar + boat + house; next week hypercar[b]s[/b] + cruiser + houses in same country; next month massive garage + yacht + houses abroad + cessna or falcon; next year you're commissioning cars + buying million dollar art pieces + own houses in different continents and buying up condos in bubbling city centers or your very own private island + gulfstream or bombadier + 60-plus foot yacht. Most wealthy people stop there.

The Arab Sheikhs and Russian Oligarchs go a step further. They don't know the number of houses, cars, art works they have. They re-purpose carriers like the Boeing 747 or Airbus A320 or buy BBJs and ACJs. And then commission 200+ foot megayachts to take the title of the longest (and most sophisticated) private craft.

At this stage, the annual cost of running one megayacht or bizliner could set someone up for life. For example, Abrahimovich's Eclipse yacht costs approx $50m+ to maintain with 70 staff members each year. He has 5 yachts. The smallest just under 160 foot long.

There's rich, there's wealthy, there's f*ck you money! But everyone starts somewhere. With a tokuno camry or a bicycle even. Even those born into wealthy families know the grass to grace story of their OG patriarch (or matriarch).

-Lord
well spoken
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
beewhy5050:

So because Oyedepo and co are building churches to sundry gullible followers like you ,that means they are going to make heaven and the people buying cars with their hard earned money wont right? Wise up man,its the 21st century.

U for ask him shey the oyedepo no get private jet? Now that's bigger vanity.
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Yale9(m): 2:50am On Mar 19, 2019
greenhulk:

VALUE is my emphasis. Your talk was too much. Perhaps you understand me better now
Re: The 8 Most Expensive Cars In The World by Eexus: 2:59am On Mar 19, 2019
Davash222:

Pray for grace bro. Poverty is also worldly thing.

Poverty sef nah vanity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tragedy As A Trailer Fell On A Jeep,Bus And Keke Napep In Mushin,Lagos(Photos) / Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / Innoson Unveils Her New Pick Up Van At Nnewi(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.