Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) (849 Views)

Awwww, Imo Popular Blogger, Proposes To His Girlfriend - Photos / Singer, Harrysong Set To Wed His Heartrob, Picks Wedding Date / Osheme From Benue: Kcee Is Looking For His Long Lost Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by Metrixnews: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
The founder ABACITYBLOG, a leading news website in Aba, the commercial city of Abia State, Ngozi Onwukwe at the weekend proposed to his long time girlfriend, Cynthia Nkechi, ABN TV reports.

The event took place while on the verge of his birthday celebration on Sunday 17th March, 2019

The birthday celebration, which was graced with friends and well wishers turned so much more interesting when Mr. Onwukwe seized the opportunity to propose to his heartrob.

The lady reciprocated as the lovebirds sealed the engagement with hot kiss.

Speaking before cutting of cake, the celebrant, Mr. Onwukwe, thanked his friends who graced the event, he further revealed that that was his first birthday celebration since birth.

"I want to thank you all, for those of you who find it worthy of being here today. I'm the happiest man today because it's my first time of celebrating my birthday and am so much happier.

"I want to once again, thank you all.

The event ended after cutting of cake and toast, while Mr. Onwukwe sealed the day by proposing to his heartrob.

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/03/finally-popular-abia-blogger-proposes-to-his-long-standing-heartrob-photos-video/

Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by amaniro: 1:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
And he couldn't even afford to on gen to brighten the place.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by AdsenseSnow(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin ugly sets of monkeys

I still need more AdSense to buy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by meethumb: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
amaniro:
And he couldn't even afford to on gen to brighten the place.

Blacks and their way of thinking, how did you arrived to the conclusion now?
Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by meethumb: 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin ugly sets of monkeys

I still need more AdSense to buy

That's why Trump called Africans shit-hole, it's just because folks like you.
Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by amaniro: 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
meethumb:

Blacks and their way of thinking, how did you arrived to the conclusion now?

Because his house is dark undecided
Re: BREAKING: Popular Abia Blogger Proposes To His Long Standing Heartrob (photos) by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
meethumb:

That's why Trump called Africans shit-hole, it's just because folks like you.

Keep looking for attention amibo aturu angry

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Victoria Kimani Calls Out Paul Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa / Regina Daniels's Husband Saves Christain Chukwu's Life / Moment Floyd Mayweather's ₦162m Black Rolls-Royce Phantom Hits Another Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.