Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Am Not Violent, Please Give Me My Certificate, Okorocha Begs INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Violent, Please Give Me My Certificate, Okorocha Begs INEC (323 Views)

“obingwa LGA Has 25 Percent Of People Living In Abia” Group Protest, Begs INEC( / Chad Begs INEC To Help Them Conduct Their Presidential Elections / WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Violent, Please Give Me My Certificate, Okorocha Begs INEC by sanny1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
The current governor of Imo state and the senator elect in the just concluded National Assembly election conducted by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Mr Rochas Okorocha, Wednesday asked the commission to hand him over his certificate, noting that the commission cannot seize his certificate because of a mere petition against him. Okorocha Okorocha made this known when some of his supporters marched to the government house to protest. Recall that INEC removed his name from the list of senators-elect who will receive their various certificates on Thursday. The commission argued that the governor was declared winner under duress. In view of the above therefore, Okorocha opined, “I wonder why INEC will withhold my certificate for a frivolous reason, without hearing from me. I am not a violent person and those who know me know that,” he said. “This is why we have peace in Imo state. The Returning Officer could not have done that under duress under the watchful www.thenewspoints.com

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Hypocrisy: How Some People Commit The Worst Attrocities On Earth / A Call For Shut Down Of Such Restaurant Any Where It Exist In This Country / Re: This House Must Not Fall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.