Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (35970 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by Lovelife433(m): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2019
markidoo:
I thank God for me. I have congratulated myself, stay clean, stay free. Drug use and abuse pays no one.
but u will still die one day abi? Look no marter which way u think is convenient for u to die death is death.
Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by echodrum(m): 4:17am On Mar 19, 2019
delishpot:
The people that put him there in the first place have killed him.
what does that mean?
Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by Amberon11: 5:45am On Mar 19, 2019
You definitely are an ingrate in real life.
God help you.
Avedonn:

What's the point of changing his life after all his now dead.

She could've have left him the way she found him. He could have been alive.
Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Avedonn:

What's the point of changing his life after all his now dead.

She could've have left him the way she found him. He could have been alive.

Do you know why we cry at funerals, do you know why even critical health patients are still been admitted to the hospital daily by family members , do you know why we hurt at moments as such even when we have accepted them already it's not because we do not understand death is inevitable,its because we understand life is always a possibility.

when you really do understand those situations and my reason you will never ask such a question again.

I pray we all find friends like that.
God bless her timeless Efforts.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by sisisioge: 7:34am On May 26, 2019
Chai! It is well.
Re: Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After by sisisioge: 7:36am On May 26, 2019
Piercy:

Do you know why we cry at funerals, do you know why even critical health patients are still been admitted to the hospital daily by family members , do you know why we hurt at moments as such even when we have accepted them already it's not because we do not understand death is inevitable,its because we understand life is always a possibility.

when you really do understand those situations and my reason you will never ask such a question again.

I pray we all find friends like that.
God bless her timeless Efforts.

Amen. Indeed life is always a possibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Real Reason Men Live Shorter Lives Than Women / Baby Favour Regains Sight After Surgery (before And After Picture) / 3 Myths On Pimples You Believe But Are Not True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.