Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect (5029 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / GOD Wants you to be Perfect/Holy / David Kingleo Elijah: Going To China To 'Destroy Coronavirus' – Nigerian Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 07, 2019
That's my God!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
God is God!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
How perfect thou art!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 12, 2019
My God is perfect regardless.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
How perfect thou art!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
I love you just the perfect way you are, Lord!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Just perfect!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
How perfect my God is!
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by MrLankeeee(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2019
jesusjnr2:
When I see the extent to which mere dust and ashes feel that because they now have brains, that they now have the right to question God their Maker, because He has made them to be any more than the mere sculptures they were before He breathed the breath of life into them which made them to become living souls, i don't really blame them a times because if God the Creator had not trusted them with such ability, what will such ingrates have to question God with?

Because it's just like mere clay questioning the potter for making it into a sculpture and yet destroying the sculpture and grinding it to powder because He didn't like the outcome of it?

But of course that extent of humility is also what has endeared me to God the Creator to this extent, and makes me want to go to any length for Him, even to the death, because only Him can take such nonsense from mere dust and ashes that are only able to question Him because of the brain that He gave to them.

For if not for who God is, na who born man?

Hence this similar question by the famous psalmist, even a man after God's heart, who was also dumbfounded by the extent of God humility with respect to man, that made him ask God the question:

"What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him." Psalms 8:4 (KJV)

So what is really this glorified dust and ashes ingrate of a man, that God would yet be mindful of him?

For any right that man had to question God, if he ever had any, he relinquished the very moment he disobeyed the commandment of his Creator and sinned against Him in the beginning.

So regardless of what God chooses to do with him, after his rebellion against Him, man does not have any single right to question Him, because the only reason man is not yet dead is only because of his Creator's grace and mercy, for if not man would have long perished and returned to the dust and ashes that he truly is, and truly deserves to be.

Therefore even though God has decided to consider man's righteousness and obedience of His Word and uses it as a requirement to give man a second chance to have the eternal life and rights he lost as a result of his disobedience in the beginning, it's not that man deserves it, but only because God decided to have mercy on man.

Hence if God decides to take that away from man and goes ahead to destroy every human being from the face of the earth right this very moment, it would not take anything away from Him or make Him any less perfect than He is, because the only reason man isn't yet dead and completely destroyed is because of His grace and mercy.

But anyone who claims to believe in God and yet thinks otherwise, is only a temptation away from rebelling against God His Creator, even as man did in the beginning, because of such a foolish orientation.

You come here create a post u know nothing about and then start insulting pple because they saw ur writing as gibberish. Will Jesus be arguing and insulting those who choose to no believe in what he preaches? Bro, what do you have against unbelievers?
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 29, 2019
MrLankeeee:

You come here create a post u know nothing about and then start insulting pple because they saw ur writing as gibberish. Will Jesus be arguing and insulting those who choose to no believe in what he preaches? Bro, what do you have against unbelievers?
Yeah God is constantly perfect even if He decides to destroy every human being inclusive of you on Earth this veru moment.

If you have any issues with that, you can go and hang yourself dry in hell for all I care with those fellow satan zombies who have issues with that.

Talk about the devil you know who is your master, and leave Jesus my Master who you lack knowledge of alone.

For if you look at my signature you'd see what Jesus said, for people hate those that speak the Truth, so if that means being ignorant, writing gibberish, or having something against the unbelievers etc., then so be it.

For it's only the Truth that could set people free, never lies, so I would keep saying the Truth until the day I die, that's if I ever die!

#satanzombie grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by MrLankeeee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah God is constantly perfect even if He decides to destroy every human being inclusive of you on Earth this veru moment.

If you have any issues with that, you can go and hang yourself dry in hell for all I care with those fellow satan zombies who have issues with that.

Talk about the devil you know who is your master, and leave Jesus my Master who you lack knowledge of alone.

For if you look at my signature you'd see what Jesus said, for people hate those that speak the Truth, so if that means being ignorant, writing gibberish, or having something against the unbelievers etc., then so be it.

For it's only the Truth that could set people free, never lies, so I would keep saying the Truth until the day I die, that's if I ever die!

#satanzombie grin
you see what i am talking about, preaching Jesus with annoyance. You need Jesus to reveal himself to you.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
MrLankeeee:

you see what i am talking about, preaching Jesus with annoyance. You need Jesus to reveal himself to you.
Lolz!

Maybe if I start lying then Jesus would have revealed Himself to me.

Speaking the Truth evokes a lot of hostility from those of the world, and if you really know Jesus, you would know that i sound a lot like Him, for He called people "blind guides", "a fox", "white washed sepulchers", "serpents" and "generation of vipers", "dog" and "swine", etc.

And yet He was perfect, and never sinned not even once!

So maybe it's a different Jesus you're actually taking about and not mine.

For mine is the Truth, which can set you free from your ignorance of the Truth. grin
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 9:15am On May 03, 2019
What a constantly perfect God you are.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 05, 2019
Yes! God is perfect regardless.
Re: Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
I LOVE MY CONSTANTLY PERFECT FATHER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Apostle Selman Joshua: - Why Adam Was Not The First Man On Earth. / 7 shocking Bible verses you will never believe are actually in the Bible / Hot Prophecies About The United States Of America US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.