Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband (629 Views)

Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by Secretgistblog: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
A Pastor has asked his church members to bring canes to church so that they can beat the hell out of their spiritual husbands who have been causing problems in their marriages and responsible for the single ones among them not to be married.

As seen in the photos above, the members obliged! Let’s wait and see, if there won’t be any more problems now in their marriages and if the single ones will all be married now! The photos were shared in Facebook.

http://www.cloudhosts.tk/photo-single-women-asked-to-bring-canes-to-church-to-flog-out-spiritual-husbands-from-their-lives/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by KevMitnick: 4:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
Religion is the opium of the people
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by Taguchi: 4:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
KevMitnick:
Religion is the opium of the people

ubuunja dem dey find you

Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by DhanBaba(m): 4:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ewoooo
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by AdsenseSnow(m): 4:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin as I saw this nonsense on daddy freeze Instagram page I realised that I will never marry any Nigerian smelly lady be it any tribe or beauty angry and that is because 90 percent of Nigerian women are brainless brainwashed pastor touts roaming the streets undecided even the so called educated ones are still foolish all in the name of religion angry I have said this before and I will say it again burn all the pastors and churches in Nigeria and see our economy grow over night

I need to buy a verified Nigerian Adsense
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chaiii..
Religion has finished Africa. I don't know what else to say.

Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by Baawaa(m): 4:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by pode(m): 5:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmmm
It is well with our female folks, I wonder sometimes if some of these female actually use their brain or some of the read the Bible themselves
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by BIEBER45: 5:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin DIS BABES RE SO GULLIBLE
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by TVSA: 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
holy cane
Re: SHOCKER!!! Female Church Members Bring Canes To Church To Flog Spiritual Husband by nlPoster: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
na wa.

Churches and canes, everybody flogging everybody.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Question On Teleportation!!! / Two Female Pastor Seen Trying To Deliver A Young Lady From The Spirit Of Madness / I Gave My Tithe To My Father Who's In Need. Have I Done Something Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.