Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,648 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum Than My Stomach - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Take Care Of My Bum Bum Than My Stomach (697 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Take Care Of My Bum Bum Than My Stomach by 360NGUpdates: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
I take care of my bum bum than my stomach

Nollywood actress Pat Ugwu has said her bum bum is more important than her stomach and she takes extra time to take care of that part of her body.

I take care of my bum bum than my stomach – Actress Pat Ugwu
The actress who is fond of showing off her backside on Instagram, made the revelation while having a chat with Potpourri, and also said her fans will be surprised to know how much effort that goes into ensuring the bums stay big and classy.

“You all know my selling point, it’s my ass; ‘Ikebe’, ‘Ukwu’, I’m the CEO of ass, what else if not my ass. I take care of my ass more than my stomach because it’s my selling point, and I also cherish my legs too. Men are dying for the ass and my ass has helped me so much and it is still helping me and I believe it can only get bigger even tomorrow, so no shaking.” she said

@

https://360ng.com.ng/i-take-care-of-my-bum-bum-than-my-stomach/

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj's Partner, Damian Ifeanyi Shows Off His Brand New 2019 Mercedez Benz G63 A / MC Oluomo Buys New Car For His Married Daughter (photos) / 50 Cent Donates House To Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.