Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,408 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos (36047 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, Femi Hamzat, Their Wives During APC Rally Today / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by AmazingELixir: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
undecided undecided

Overzealousness will he not wait until Ambode's tenure is over before usurping his powers
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Jrevelation(m): 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Dont you notice sanwo olu has started wearing agbada hmmmmmmmm lagos i pity under this government of no option
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Kazrem(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
These are two governors in one state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Ciscogod(m): 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
sirley:

And you decide to vote Atiku, what is he capable of

i did not vote my Oga, i even dey office that day, must every comment be political,

Cant you see the sarcasm in my mention ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Dansiki1: 6:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
quickberry:

See your family
Oh my! grin grin abeg na where you get this picture? That pamper own ni o?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by deomelo: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Sorry to burst your bubble but you are a fool

Fool is what you see in your ipob village square mirror every morning...

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Burgerlomo: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
LiveByNight:

A visit means wonders to you ?

No wonder building are collapsing everywhere

[img]https://media1./images/d503cd8458a5fa29c5be26b9fc7046ba/tenor.gif?itemid=8287629[/img]

Biko where can I get this gif grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Greenback: 7:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oya e dobale fun oga yin.

E yin oga awon coneheads,e prostrate..moni ko dobale fun master yin

grin grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Greenback: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eleru

grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
deomelo:

Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
deomelo:

brother or sister,I'm new here and I have actually noticed the level of hatred you have for Igbos.It cannot be healthy.You need to visit a therapist,if you can afford it and find out where this hate is coming from.I am not joking.The guy that killed some muslims in New Zealand had the same pattern of behaviour before he carried out his act.Did an Igbo person do you wrong in the past or you are just jealous of their progress?Maybe you should visit the East and find out more about Igbos,because your bitter rants shows you haven't actually been to any place in Igbo land.Whatever it is,you need to treat this condition you have and fast...before you become a full blown lunatic.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Tundemuttee:
President Buhari this afternoon, received Mr. Jide SanwoOlu and Femi Hamzat, Lagos State Governor-Elect and Deputy Governor-Elect respectively in his office at the State House, Abuja.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Buhari-Receives-Governor-Elect-Sanwo-Olu-Deputy-Femi-Hamzat-Photos.html
What is the purpose of this visit?I hope they got approval before going?I just doesn't make sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by BigBashiru: 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Why can't Nigerian politicians wear shirt and tie?? Buhari included. Trad is part of why they are too relaxed.
Re: Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos by marktrue: 4:22am On Mar 19, 2019
na so jagaban number one I feel you,your boys Don start work shape shape no time,jagaban no give them chance o leg work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Kano Rally Throws Open Buhari’s Northern Strongholds / Who Will Mrs Tambuwal Vote For As Sokoto Governor, Her Husband Or Brother / "Buhari Is The Best President Nigeria Has Ever Had" - Turkey Based Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.