Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,030 members, 7,825,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction (443 Views)

Former Bayelsa Guber Aspirant, Keniebi Okoko Died Of Anaesthesia Liposuction / Enugu Car Rental | Rent A Car Enugu – Foxxymobile.com.ng / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction by Terryotee: 6:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hello people my name is Tari Opuene. I've been wanting to rent my own flat, so I could be on my rather than live with family. More so I've had a large buttocks since I was young and will like to get rid of it. 

I'll really appreciate it if you kindly donate towards this.

If you'll like to donate, pay money into the following accounts

Gt bank - 0009000262.
Account name - Tari Opuene.

Ecobank - 5141001500.
Account name - Tari Opuene.

I look forward to getting donations from you.

Cheers

Re: Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction by Franklyspeakin: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
so how do u plan to pay the next rent once the one ur begging for expires Begging again I guess. Sorry about the big buttocks that's a much better excuse. And pictures of the affected areas (with cloths on abeg) would have sufficed
Re: Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction by Terryotee: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
I need the money in order to be independent and not rely on family. The funds raised will also enable me take my business to the next level, so will probably not ask for donations after the first.
Regarding the surgery (liposuction) will need as much as I can get to enable me undergo the procedure abroad.

Check out picture of my buttocks below

Re: Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction by nosiebaba(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is well. My brother focus on your business nothing is wrong with your body..
Re: Need Money To Rent A Flat And Undergo Liposuction by lolaben(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Go and hustle... Jimasun.

People will thank God for your body.

Go and do exercises. Watch your eating habit.

Take a lot of water and fruits.
Don't eat late...after 7pm.

(1) (Reply)

The Two Uba Brothers From Uga Embarks On A Suicide Mission / Just One Reason Why You Should Not Smoke Indian Hemp / PHOTOS: H.E Prof. Vice-president Yemi Osinbajo SAN Arrives Oslo, Norway Ahead Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.