Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. (23357 Views)

Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please / Alpha Male Vs Baby Mama Wahala In My Street ! / A Hotel Is Turning My Street Into Sodom And Gomorrah!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Zanziman: 6:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I lost my Dad last year and I am still recovering. I have two things I want to do in his memory and one of it is renaming my street in Lagos after him. Does anyone knows how I can go about it?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by tolexy111: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Continue but first you have to settle us grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Olamsoh: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerian graduates believe that someone can use another person's underwear and used sanitary products to make money by supernatural means.

So shameful.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by BusinessHub1: 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mannerbbqngrills should know this, oya!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by TroubleMaker47(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Buy all the properties on the street!
MONEY STOPS NONSENSE!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by adekhingz(m): 12:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Do you have a land? Have you built a house on the Land? Is the street yet to have a name? If YES is your response to all of these questions, kindly proceed to the nearest local government. You'll be fully briefed....... shocked shocked Lemme see if another person is not also thinking what you are thinking on that street.......

17 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Amuocha: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amazing...go ahead, your father is greater than Tinubu and Tinubu Square and Bola Ahmed Tinubu Way grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by joowealth(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
You need to make enquiries from LGA for the procedure

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Zanziman:
Hello nairalanders, I lost my Dad last year and I am still recovering. I have two things I want to do in his memory and one of it is renaming my street in Lagos after him. Does anyone knows how I can go about it?

Do it bro.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Cceramicaltd: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Olamsoh:
Nigerian graduates believe that someone can use another person's underwear and used sanitary products to make money by supernatural means.

So shameful.
You are derailing. He asked an important question

Op, Talk to the Local Government section your area

43 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Pidginwhisper: 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by babapressy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
[hmmmm
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Justbeingreal(m): 12:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Olamsoh:

So shameful.
Might be shameful but one thing is certain Voodoo is real..

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by empressteemah06(f): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Go to the local government where the street falls, and hope you have a house in that street?

But go the the local government first
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by chloride6: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Has it already been named?

If it is you need to go negotiate with the existing holder...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by IamPatriotic(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
You be Tinubu or Sanwo-Olu?

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by REDshouse(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Go to local government area of ur location and give the chairman 10million Naira and consider it done... But it won't reflect on Google Map....

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by joepepsy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
I tire oo, the future is bleak mehn!
Olamsoh:

So shameful.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Officialgarri: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Did your father have enough money while he was alive , was he influential, did he contribute to the growth of that community?

If yes, contact all landlords on that Street and discuss with them.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Zanziman:

Meet the owner of the street and pay him so you can use the name you want instead of his

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by DigitalGenius: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Firstly, you need to be extremely rich for this to happen. You have to provide certain resources such as tarred roads, Street lights, borehole etc.... The street will beg you to name the street even after your Dog.

14 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by MistadeRegal(m): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
undecided

Go and ask Okorocha for the contacts of those guys that always help him mold statues....
Mold a statue of him standing in your compound.......
That's the best you can do to immortalize your dad.

10 Likes

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by PassiveNaira: 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Were you the first landlord in the street?

Approach the office of the ministry for town planning or urban and rural development in your local government.

If you are on Twitter, you can send this message and tag Giditraffic, LASG sure you will get a response.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Younghacka(m): 12:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Too Much Money. . .
Please Lemme Forward My Account Details For You. . .
I Need Cash. smiley
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Larryfest(m): 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Your dad must have a very good father ....just go to the local government and process the necessary papers needed..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by inspector44(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jst go and beat or kill the person who's name is there already...... that's all then they will know ur serious
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Zanziman:

If you already own the street. Just go to the local government to re-register the existing name with proof of ownership
Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by OlujobaSamuel: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
How developed is it, is your dad active within the CDA, who holds the current name, are you also humble enough for other landlords to accept your proposal? A positive answer to all that is the first step, the next is to go apply at the LGA. Don't try the method of money can do all things, else, you have a street name without a location, as the community shall maintain existing name and you won't be able to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by Houseofglam7(f): 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
You got all the answers you need @Op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Rename My Street To Immortalize My Dad. by johnyjzee: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
�����
TroubleMaker47:
Buy all the properties on the street!
MONEY STOPS NONSENSE!

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs That You Have A Loose Vagina / How To Know If Your Mother Is A Nigerian / Why Do People Change After Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.