Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) (783 Views)

Muslims Penisess Will Never Soften. Eternal Erection Awaits All Muslims In Islam / How To Start A Church In Nigeria (deep Message) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by Nobeluscabral: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
He was asked if he had the opportunity to erase anybody from history who would it be,and guess what his answer his!

Read below -

I’m going to be dead honest.

Muhammad

Yes. The founder of the Islamic religion, the “father of the pure”, the prophet, call him anything.

I would be more than happy for him not to exist.

Without him, there would be no Islam. Without him, this 7th century excuse of a religion would not cease to exist. There would be no Sharia, no die-hard followers who would wage war against the “infidels”, and no chaos throughout the middle ages. Without him, Islamic fundamentalism and other barbaric culture-destroying ideals would not even take effect in this planet.

Let’s start with the how he managed to conceive the idea of Islam.

This man prayed in a cave near Mecca (Jabal al-Nour) , claiming that the angel Gabriel had visited him.
Don’t you think this man had just made this up?

Quoting the Al-Hadis. Volume 4, Book 54, No. 513,

The Prophet said, "A good dream is from Allah, and a bad or evil dream is from Satan;
so if anyone of you has a bad dream of which he gets afraid, he should spit on his left side and should seek Refuge with Allah from its evil, for then it will not harm him."

This man was clearly delusional, stuck in his thoughts. How do you expect an illiterate man to be the “messenger” of Allah? Being a so-called kind and merciful god, how do you expect this Allah to use such a person, marrying Aisha, a young child; Muhamamad was 53 years of age!

This man waged war against the Arabian tribes, killing and converting wherever they went. Muhammad has managed to spread his so-called religion of peace ironically by the sword. If Islam is actually a religion of peace, why do they have to impose such brutality upon those who refuse? This was a man whose “religion” promoted him to allow the beating of wives, how to handle slaves, execution of homosexuals, and other bullcrap incompatible with the current age?

If slaying disbelievers and religious wars are done in the name of Islam, then I must pass. This man is a total nutcase in a nutshell.

Everyone knows that Islam proclaims the shahadah - “there is no god other than Allah and Mohammed is Allah’s true prophet (La ilaha illallah Muhammad bin Rasul Allah)”

Does this thought allow you to kill or convert?

If you have such strong conviction in your religion, why does Islam have to say the opposite?

Check how Islam has affected Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria and other countries which have originally been devoid of its existence.

Where are it’s Chrisitans, Buddhists, and Jews?

Does this belief take tolerance to the next level?

Check how Saudi Arabia takes Wahhabism; Islam at its purest.....

Click the like button if you agree with him on this and share if you disagree!
Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by Nobeluscabral: 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
I have to agree. Moreover,I am agnostic. I believe the world was much better off without religion at all.

None of them make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by yrex01(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
1st of all, islam z not created by human or Allah messenger. It's was created by Allah him cef, so stop talking rubish.

Nd to those countries u mention, islam doesn't affect em -vely but American does, do ur research well b4 coming here to post rubbish !!
Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by Nobeluscabral: 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Evil men will use any excuse to control and harm others. Religion is one of these excuses.

I think that there is a segment of the population that are gullible and more prone to paranoia and fear of the unknown. Unscrupulous men would definitely find a way to exploit this. If Mohammed never existed, another religion would take its place. People with the fear of god would band together and create a similar religion and some fundamentalist lunatics will still push for oppression of women and killing of infidels.

Oppression of the weak, xenophobia, homophobia, etc. will be everywhere as long as evil people exist. There is no escaping this.

1 Like

Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by Nobeluscabral: 7:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
yrex01:
1st of all, islam z not created by human or Allah messenger. It's was created by Allah him cef, so stop talking rubish.

Nd to those countries u mention, islam doesn't affect em -vely but American does, do ur research well b4 coming here to post rubbish !!
Shut up and get lost. Ena don start all these Muslims are too prone to insults and causing harm to people.

Comot for here before you throw bomb for my thread grin

1 Like

Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by yrex01(m): 7:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Shut up and get lost. Ena don start all these Muslims are too prone to insults and causing harm to people.

Comot for here before you throw bomb for my thread grin
if Muslims were full of throwing bomb up n down u won't b alive to type this rubbish, coz I bliv u have one or two Muslim as neighbor !!

U keep hating d religion till infinity n it will still b d world fastest growing religion. Quran v said it all, even ur type z mention in it. Enjoy ur life !!
Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by tartar9(m): 7:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Typical dumb xtian post...
Those countries have been Muslim for over a 1000 years and have experienced more amount of peace than you xtians have...well,not until they met you guys angry.Of the over 10,000 major wars recorded,you could only see those.Idiots!
I guess you'd have nothing to say when their wars end.
Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by dawno2008(m): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
yrex01:

Mr man,I don't like arguing about religion,but were you with Allah when he created islam,you are a Muslim simply becos you were born into it,so stop acting like the mouth piece of Allah,

If we all just believe in the existence of a higher being,i.e. greater than all humans,then there should be no reason whatsoever to force any other to worship or pray to him through one form or norm,do you want to tell me,y'all modern day Muslims know better than Allah,
Allah gave everyone freewill,why would a human like me want to take it away.
Y'all preach peace,but in truth,I'd never pray for your kind of peace,i.e. extremism,fanatics,terrorist,and just no regard for the sanctity of live.
Re: A Deep Message To All Muslims From A Quorain (quora) by yrex01(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
dawno2008:

Mr man,I don't like arguing about religion,but were you with Allah when he created islam,you are a Muslim simply becos you were born into it,so stop acting like the mouth piece of Allah,

If we all just believe in the existence of a higher being,i.e. greater than all humans,then there should be no reason whatsoever to force any other to worship or pray to him through one form or norm,do you want to tell me,y'all modern day Muslims know better than Allah,
Allah gave everyone freewill,why would a human like me want to take it away.
Y'all preach peace,but in truth,I'd never pray for your kind of peace,i.e. extremism,fanatics,terrorist,and just no regard for the sanctity of live.
it's like being a lawyer by professional n arguing with professional doctor bout certain sickness base on wat u read n heard bout it without going deeply in it like those u arguing with. If u wat I mean. Everything u said, u are ryt !! Enjoy ur lyf !!

(1) (Reply)

Those rubbing shoulders with apostle Paul!!! / See Why All Atheist Are Foolish / Why Didn't Jesus Intervene During Black Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.