Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,884 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? (1894 Views)

Midnight Multi-millionaires Movement Profitable Crypto Trading: Trade Wisely. / Let Me Show You How To Copy Profitable Crypto Currency Trades, All By Yourself. / Fraud Alert!! Cash Chain Investment Or Forex Trade Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Marginltd: 7:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is said that 90% of traders lose money . I have recently started trading cryptocurrencies recently.
I would love to hear stories of your most profitable online trades and how you got the hint (TA or someone hinted you)
I went long on ethereum on the move from 130 to about 150 and made a bit of money. That’s my most profitable trade so far.

Get loans on your cryptocurrency. Eth,bitcoin and others . Sign up at www.cuditrader.com to begin
Re: What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Dpros(f): 2:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Protraders academy is the best platform to get you forex Education in Nigeria … ProTrade Academy

There are many reasons why vast majority of RETAIL traders, about 90% constantly lose money in trading. We will teach you more about this and help you avoid these costly mistakes.

Most commonly known reasons are, bad money management, the lack of experience, misuse of trading signals, and inconsistency in strategy . There are so many other reasons too but one outstanding one is the LACK OF PROPER AND ADEQUATE MENTORSHIP.

Unfortunately, many newbie FOREX traders believe everything is all about the signals, Strategies, ability to read the charts and understand the various candles. 90–95% of traders actually lose money due to lack of proper mentorship, lack of discipline to follow through with the guidance of the mentor also one last thing is no developing the right trading psychology .

Feel free to enroll with as well via our website www.protradersacademy.com and take your trading skills to another level .

The Video below explains more on why you need mentorship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fql0wJafujQ

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Marginltd: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lots of big moves usually occur during the weekends as low liquidity makes it easy to manipulate the market.

Get liquidity for more trades by signing up on www.cuditrader.com. Crypto loans made easy
Re: What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Marginltd: 11:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Bitcoin has finally broken above resistance at 4040 dollars while ethereum has broken resistance at 140 dollars. The moon is coming. If you are not buying up cryptocurrencies and trading you are missing out trust me.
Get loans to leverage your cryptocurrencies and go long on www.cuditrader.com
Re: What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Jaxx123: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER
Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coin that can bring back to you over #25,,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
*CLO*
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!
I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?
I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.
I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help

https:///dk90v5

OR
https:///send?phone=+2348152469749&text=If%20opportunities%20doesn't%20knock%2Cbuild%20a%20door!%20Yes%2Csuccess%20is%20possible%20.My%20name%20is%20Clement.CAN%20I%20HELP

I WISH YOU THE BEST
Re: What’s Your Most Profitable Crypto/forex Trade? by Jaxx123: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
https:///send?phone=8152469748&text=SUCCESS%20IS%20POSSIBLE%20IF%20YOU%20CAN%20IMAGING%20IT....My%20name%20is%20Clement,%20Can%20i%20help%20you%20sir/ma

(1) (Reply)

Helping People Is Not Easy But Let Me Give It A Try This Time / How To Make Money With Bitcoin This Year (Whatsapp Group & PDF File) / The Investment That Has Been Delivering Since 2013 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.