Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (47502 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Skyfornia(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
It's an eyesore
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Almitylil007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Harryase:
This makes no sense to me
I'm not surprise it doesn't
Where are the tuition fees going,uncompleted classroom?? angry
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by midnighter(f): 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
When it rains, it pours. Sorry ma

She was not the only one doing it. And they dont pay people enough money to teach in those schools. If even they pay them at all
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Orpe7:
For this Kind yeye school delta state gov dey form Voltron
Thunder fire una
fire una too..... ewu Gambia
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Kirinwa: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
post=76776950:
They finally made someone a scape goat for their failed governance.

Animals in human skin!

That was a failed government trying to cover up. See the poultry house they called school. I saw it coming. Someone said education was free. It was a government school so Universal basic education applies not to talk of NDDC involvement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by arrestdarrester: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
The power of social media...

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Kobicove(m): 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
This is what is called collateral damage undecided

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by lastempero: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
What kind of hypocrisy is this one,have they forgotten that she is running the school as business.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by sonofElElyon: 9:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
suspension and then reinstatement when all the noise dies down... Likely conclusion to the story...

ikewaterwater:
The headmistress of Okotie-Eboh Primary School 1, Sapele Local Government of the state, Mrs. Vero Igbigwe has been suspended by the Delta State Government over Success' video which went viral after she was sent home for school fees. 

Delta State Commissioner for Education, Barr. Chiedu Ebie who spoke on behalf of the state government told newsmen that  the headmistress who was suspended could not explain the collection of examination fees from pupils, an act exposed by Success' viral video. Recall that after the video went viral,  many celebrities and concerned Nigerians decided to help her. Many Nigerians have reached out to Success’ family since the video went viral on social media.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/success-viral-video-headmistress-suspended-by-delta-government/

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by MyGeneration(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
I served in delta state during my nysc. And I would say it anywhere Delta state government schools collect exam fee. The government knows about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by ZaraGift: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
[s]
post=76776950:
Animals in human skin!

Guess it is also the headmistress that is supposed to renovate the dilapidated trash bin called a classroom!

FAILURES!!

Meanwhile, here are some success quotes for the wise.....
[/s]
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
post=76776950:
Animals in human skin!

Guess it is also the headmistress that is supposed to renovate the dilapidated trash bin/poultry house called a classroom!

FAILURES!!

I second this

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Excuzeme: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
ikewaterwater:
The headmistress of Okotie-Eboh Primary School 1, Sapele Local Government of the state, Mrs. Vero Igbigwe has been suspended by the Delta State Government over Success' video which went viral after she was sent home for school fees. 

Delta State Commissioner for Education, Barr. Chiedu Ebie who spoke on behalf of the state government told newsmen that  the headmistress who was suspended could not explain the collection of examination fees from pupils, an act exposed by Success' viral video. Recall that after the video went viral,  many celebrities and concerned Nigerians decided to help her. Many Nigerians have reached out to Success’ family since the video went viral on social media.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/success-viral-video-headmistress-suspended-by-delta-government/

Look at the gaping hole in the roof of that classroom, look at the buildings of the school, no portable water in the school, no books, desk are broken, you need to see the school "latrine", school has no library, no computer room and the walls are cracking and can collapse anytime, l hope Delta state Commisioner for education, Works and the Governor himself, will all proceed on suspension for these inadequacies or is it the Headmistress that is also responsible for that?

Failed Govt, looking for a scape goat.
You better leave the woman alone before thunder fire all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Harryase(m): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Almitylil007:

I'm not surprise it doesn't
Where are the tuition fees going,uncompleted classroom?? angry
Its a state owned school.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by gerizzim: 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Anytime I wnt to Laf, I just open dt gal skit. Dat her line enh.

I NEVER PAY NO BE SAY I NO GO PAY. DEM GO FLOG THE CANE GO TIRE. AS DEM STUBBORN ME TOO GO TELL DEM SAY I STUBBORN.

laf no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
The school is an eyesore. But was there an extortion by the school authority? If so, the suspension is in order. But something should be done about the building. I'm from Delta state and I can testify that a lot has been done in rehabilitation of structures in primary and secondary schools. So this one is definitely going to be remembered soon
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by BABANGBALI: 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
She has putted herself into trouble
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Velvetv2: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Its not right joor...this is Nigeria where shit happens so why the dismissal...after all this is not the first time some thing of such is happening.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Lexicon123: 9:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
post=76776950:
They finally made someone a scape goat for their failed governance and ineptitude!
Animals in human skin!!

Guess it is also the headmistress that is supposed to renovate the dilapidated trash bin/poultry house called a classroom!

FAILURES!! You just wrote my mind. For the government to suspend her I assume it’s a public school. They left that poultry house for learning, later we will start hearing “the building was marked for demolition “.

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by slivertongue: 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
FIRE BRIGADE APPROACH
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na today govt school dey collect money?
Hypocrites

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
daddytime:
Reactionary ineptitude motherfuckerss...

Success' school is "Corona private school" compared to so many in this our Delta...

Why would the buffoons suspend the woman who saw a need in her environ and set up a private practice to meet that need albeit a very shabby service but it was meeting the needs of the Successes' because thats what they could afford due to the rogues in government.

Na thunder go kill of una bastards..
Guy it's a govt school, not private but Delta State govt is really stupid, like they abandoned the school n now they dey form rubbish.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
And who will be suspended for the infrastructural decay of that 'school'?
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
See this school like a goat house...they should even thank teachers for going there to teach..

Failed government.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
nineone:
The school is an eyesore. But was there an extortion by the school authority? If so, the suspension is in order. But something should be done about the building. I'm from Delta state and I can testify that a lot has been done in rehabilitation of structures in primary and secondary schools. So this one is definitely going to be remembered soon
A lot was done four years ago when udguaghan was governor, he renovated all govt school in warri but I don't think okowa has renovated any govt school in the past for yrs.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Orpe7(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
mperornero:
fire una too..... ewu Gambia

For your mind una get school abi
Rubbish!
Something wey be like place dem dey rear animals
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by jerryvyne(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
social media is a great tool that can make or Mar our country..it is very reasonable to caution ourselves and not overdo.
The Govt trying to protect themselves after we know that the school is dilapitated..many more schl are of that kind..
what does suspension want to do in the lives of the children or pulpils??
a big question for answer..

chasing right for wrong!!!

PS: my opinion if the details d OP, gave is correct
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Babaj02: 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
Naija celebrities, oya over to una. Make una come to madam headmistress aid. She is being punished for making the world see what is called in school in Delta State. Lubbish
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by onadana: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
dolphinife:
The headmistress is now the fall guy to take all the blames...face-saving measures

With all the oil money,Delta State collects.See the level of underdevelopment.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
THIS PIKIN JUST BECOME CELEBRITY OVERNIGHT AND VIRTUALLY EFFORTLESSLY, WHILE THE LIKES OF AIRFORCE1 ARE STILL HUSTLING TO BECOME CELEBRITIES SINCE I JOINED NAIRALAND 6YRS AGO......

THIS LIFE IS REALLY BRUTAL AND UNFAIR O!

That celeb wannabe.
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by 9gerian: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigerian politicians... one of a kind!!!

They have shunned leprosy and are fighting ringworm... sickos

post=76776950:
They finally made someone a scape goat for their failed governance and ineptitude!
Animals in human skin!!

FAILURES!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2017/2018 / Finished With A Third Class Degree, Can I Do Masters? / Oyetola Muyiwa Atoyebi Is Youngest SAN In Nigeria At 34 Years (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.