Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government (47622 Views)

Success Adegor Is Michybal JJ Cl Kids Clothing Ambassador, Rocks Their Outfit / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by ChijyWills(m): 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
*Good evening fam I have Perfumes for sale at affordable prices if you are interested DM me so I send you the pictures*
Chat me up on WhatsApp https:///2347084029641
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by otokx(m): 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kirinwa:

That was a failed government trying to cover up. See the poultry house they called school. I saw it coming. Someone said education was free. It was a government school so Universal basic education applies not to talk of NDDC involvement.

Leave NDDC out of this please, this is purely an OKOWA affair; sadly though the same thing is happening in most states in Nigeria, media says one thing while the reality is quite distressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by OdefaGirl(f): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is a normal thing to be sent home because of school fees, so many of us can attest to that. They should have helped d school come up to standard rather than this act of wickedness. Now d woman will be calling out Success as d cause of her woes. The government is over acting so that they will be praised, shame on them!

2 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Ishilove: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
This action defies common sense.

Oh Nigeria, I have given up on you.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by greggng: 11:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Can I rebaptise my self ? I need a name that will bring good luck to me.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by nairamaniac: 11:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
If I were the head mistress, I wdnt obey the suspension. I wd choose for dem to flog me instead, so the cane go tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by uuzba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
DeeJayMarvay:
Her parents really gave her an outstanding name. She has brought so much blessing to the parents already.
So what is your own name and what have you done for your parents? Abi you want to go and get new name so you can do something or blame your lack of achievment on having wrong name?

Abeg do what needs doing and stop ascribing action with Name.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by uuzba(m): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
greggng:
Bill Gates, Richard Brandson, Steve Jobs, Alinko Dangote, Jeff Bezzoz ... Those ones are already taken. So you can never reach their level.

Unless you just use your name now and do what work comes your way with focus and determination.

When people want to succeed, they don't make excuses.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Excuzeme: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
VellyG:
See how greed made her lose her job. More heads will roll.

Are you for real?
Do you think the Headmistress is supposed to use her salary to buy Exam sheets, roofing materials, Textbooks, toilet disinfectants etc ?
Things that the Govt itself refuse to provide money for!

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by mechanics(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
There is more to the suspension, maybe on exposing the structures of the school.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Excuzeme: 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
greggng:

But why were you named "Goat Gregg Poverty" .... did you not raise any objection and request to be named "Dollar Gregg Pounds"? shocked shocked
Oooh, all these our village Parents set.. angry
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by kayalla(f): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
everyday for thief one day for the owner!
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Lewandoski20(m): 12:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Her mind Right Now: Na Who send me to go dey pursue success now, ehn?? Which kind wahala Be This now
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by lomprico(m): 12:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Martyns77:
Success has cost someone her job

Not success but the person that made d video n uploaded it.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by pacespot(m): 3:15am On Mar 19, 2019
why Nigerians and their leaders like sensational reactions to issue like this? meanwhile, I am damn sure that the state government was aware of the examination fees being collected by schools across the state before now. they now made someone a scape goat to show that they care. people are not truthful with their action in this country, they only react when the euphoria is loud. the right thing they could have done before it gets the public attention. Nigerians only do good things for showing off. sentiments rule this country.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by gracious4real: 3:25am On Mar 19, 2019
someone said okowa has not done anything for the past four years and you still voted for him again.after voting the wrong person into power,they will be the ones to complain.nigerians!when una go learn?

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by wink2015(m): 4:37am On Mar 19, 2019
ikewaterwater:
The headmistress of Okotie-Eboh Primary School 1, Sapele Local Government of the state, Mrs. Vero Igbigwe has been suspended by the Delta State Government over Success' video which went viral after she was sent home for school fees. 

Delta State Commissioner for Education, Barr. Chiedu Ebie who spoke on behalf of the state government told newsmen that  the headmistress who was suspended could not explain the collection of examination fees from pupils, an act exposed by Success' viral video. Recall that after the video went viral,  many celebrities and concerned Nigerians decided to help her. Many Nigerians have reached out to Success’ family since the video went viral on social media.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/18/success-viral-video-headmistress-suspended-by-delta-government/

But where is Great Ogboru the APC governorship aspirant that lost the last governorship election in Delta state.

Ogboru should mount the stage and criticise the government of Okowa.

I do not fancy Chief Great Ogboru urhobo man style of politics which is to go and hide in Lagos state.

Only to surface when election time is getting nearer and start placing billboards all over the public places.

Issues like this and countless of other issues call for Chief Ogboru 's contributions.

Anything short of this means Chief Ogboru is playing to the gallery.

I would want Chief Ogboru to come out publicly to criticise governor Okowa administration in Delta state for failure to maintain schools.

Keeping silent only describes Chief Ogboru as incompetent and uncaring.

CHIEF OGBORU REVERSE YOUR POLITICAL WILDERNESS IN LAGOS AND COME TO DELTA STATE AND CREATE A VIBRANT OPPOSITION.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by kaffyadeakeem(f): 5:24am On Mar 19, 2019
I saw the school in Niger Delta program yesterday on AIT. It was an eye sore
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by rhektor(m): 5:44am On Mar 19, 2019
post=76776950:
They finally made someone a scape goat for their failed governance and ineptness.
Animals in human skin!!

Guess it is also the headmistress that is supposed to renovate the dilapidated trash bin/poultry house called a classroom!

FAILURES!!

Meanwhile, here are some success quotes for the wise.....

That place is a dump site, if you rear chicken there the chicken will die
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by AlwaysUltraPad: 7:01am On Mar 19, 2019
post=76776950:
They finally made someone a scape goat for their failed governance and ineptness.
Animals in human skin!!

Guess it is also the headmistress that is supposed to renovate the dilapidated trash bin/poultry house called a classroom!

FAILURES!!

Meanwhile, here are some Success quotes for the wise.....
The quote got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by DeeJayMarvay(m): 7:04am On Mar 19, 2019
uuzba:

So what is your own name and what have you done for your parents? Abi you want to go and get new name so you can do something or blame your lack of achievment on having wrong name?

Abeg do what needs doing and stop ascribing action with Name.

In as much as my statement has nothing is very simple and harmless, your response only shows your level of reasoning. If what you typed here is what you could reason out from what I stated then am so sorry, when you grow up more you would find a more reasonable meaning to this sort of statement. God bless.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by SEGLIZ: 7:10am On Mar 19, 2019
this is INJUSTICE for as many that came in defense of the girl should rise for this woman she took the call but it is become one wrong turning in her life.
this daft we have in our policy formulation organs will always make the wrong call for other to pay for.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Zionbel(m): 7:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Sincerely primary and secondary education is free in Delta. That money they collect was instituted by the school authority which they call "exam fee."
Success exposed them. Other schools should be investigated.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Dmeji4444(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
You see a roof , I see a dead trap
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 19, 2019
Ishilove:
This action defies common sense.

Oh Nigeria, I have given up on you.
Don’t ever give up oo, because you have a role to play to get it back on track.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Od1n: 9:02am On Mar 19, 2019
VellyG:
See how greed made her lose her job. More heads will roll.

Telling pupils to pay their school fees, which they try to keep that hellhole from collapsing around them and the wages of teachers is "greed?". The Delta State govt made her a scapegoat. It's a disgrace.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by sharena(m): 10:01am On Mar 19, 2019
CANE GO TIRE THE HEADMISTRESS NOW.......
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Od1n: 10:12am On Mar 19, 2019
lexy2014:
Even d commissioner should b sacked 4 allowing children to learn under such horrendous conditions. What d headmistress did was wrong, but it shows that d commissioner failed if he says he didn't no what is going on regarding illegal fees

What wrong did the headmistress do? Enlighten me pls.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Aladex1(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Hypocritical act. Government is full of Pharisees and scribes. Please someone should convince me that the image am looking at isn't where those innocent pupils receive training.
Re: Success Adegor Video: Headmistress Suspended By Delta Government by Aladex1(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
Hypocritical act. Government is full of Pharisees and scribes. Please someone should convince me that the image am looking at isn't when those innocent pupils receive training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Monkey Seen Posing For Pictures In UNN / Top 10 Schools Of Pharmacy In Nigeria / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.