Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters (44218 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
daddytime:
Those must be PDP rats chanting "we no go gree o we no go gree"..
The Boko Haram Buhari knows and had an understanding with has been technically defeated long ago... grin grin

An award for the zombie of the way should be given to you my guy...

You worked for it

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Greenishland(f): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Buhariii
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Uglymugg: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Atiku's handwork. Paying them back for refuisng to vote him
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Mykelpato(m): 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
#Their own next level.

Fellow N'landers Can I get likes for my birthday

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by charris76: 10:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Why these people voted in mass for buhari is what i dont understand

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Johntitus: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
This kind thing no easy oo. You'll just be running upandan. FG should intervene biko. Like I always say, there's nothing dialogue can't solve except infidelity.
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by wuta(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Michika is suffering from political boko haram cos apc never won anything there since 1999 michika is pdp and Jesus Christ children we know we the kamwe people of michika are been persecuted cause of our believe and political support

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Masama: 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Well planned to to attack them ahead of the supplementary elections. I expected something like this to happen
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by abels(m): 10:04pm On Mar 18, 2019
Next level[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by davillian(m): 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Definition of action speaks lauder than voice grin
Not like that soldier shouting that bokoharam should come out
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by seangy4konji: 10:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
Abeg help help me find that soldier calling on them say dem son leave sambisa enter main town...

Make he quick mitchika now go fight ooo if him no want sango strike am
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Racoon:
God have mercy on the NE and Nigeria as a country.
stop calling God, God don't respond to foolish people, Buhari said Nobody even God can unseat him. Next level is here and nobody should cry to God. God is not even in Africa

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by bigcasava1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
APC PLAN TO WIN THE RE-RUN GOD WILL PUNISH BUHARI AND APC!
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by fakuta(f): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Their crime is voting PDP, their crime is the rerun that will take place on 23rd,
When that wicked ugly midget came to our state last week , we all know that they were planning evil.
We are strong we have already made our choice.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by stanliwise(m): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
skyfather09:
Boko boys again, I tot they been curb up already...
it is high time you had woken up to reality
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:

GIVE IT UP FOR THE ZOMBIE OF THE YEAR
(someone please help me put an appropriate meme)
Joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by freethesheeple(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
yinka10:
Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars

Suspected Boko Haram terrorists are currently on the rampage in Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State, SaharaReporters can report.

Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars.

"Boko Haram has taken over michika," a resident screamed to SaharaReporters on the phone before going off the line abruptly.

Narrating the incident, a resident of Michika who simply gave his name as Sebastian, told SaharaReporters: "It’s really sad for us in Michika, because Boko Haram guys have struck again. Personally, I'm not in Michika at the moment, but my mum and siblings have managed to escape to the mountains where they're taking refuge as I speak with you. Only God can help us now.”

Adamu Daniel, another resident, said: “I called home from Maiduguri only to hear my sister's cries and I could hear a loud bang in the background; shortly thereafter, her phone went off. I'm so scared now and I haven’t been able to reach them again.”

Wosini Marwa, a resident of the neighbouring Bazza town, said: "We heard that Boko Haram people have entered a village called Kwapa, between Shuwa and Michika, so we've been placed on red alert.”

Also a former Michika Local Council Chairman, who preferred not to be named, confirmed: "Presently, we have fled to the mountains. Only God knows what will happen to us."

However, the state Police Command could not confirm the attack outright, as Othman Abubakar, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told our correspondent: "I'm getting to hear about the attack from you, but please give me some time to verify what happened.”

As of the time of filing this report, he had not responded.

Michika is one of the 14 LGAs where the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is expected to conduct supplementary governorship election on March 23

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/18/breaking-cries-sporadic-gunshots-explosions-boko-haram-takes-over-michika

good for them.......Its the next level
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by ojun50(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
Until buhari leave power the killing will continue. Only if the north can stand has one to fight back frm different angle

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by hammerFC: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
YES ELECTION FOR THE ELECTION RERUN.

AFTER BUHARI AND APC WILL CLAIM NOT TO HAVE HAND IN BOKO HARAM.
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Trustee1: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like if you think it's APC, Share otherwise
Most shallow act ever. So childish and very unnecessary. Grow UP. if you've nothing to contribute, STFU.
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by TruthinAction: 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Police and soldiers will show up after the deadly attack is over as long as it's not the Fulanis or cows that are affected. What a country and these idiots still voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Mgbadike80: 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
yinka10:
Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars

Suspected Boko Haram terrorists are currently on the rampage in Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State, SaharaReporters can report.

Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars.

"Boko Haram has taken over michika," a resident screamed to SaharaReporters on the phone before going off the line abruptly.

Narrating the incident, a resident of Michika who simply gave his name as Sebastian, told SaharaReporters: "It’s really sad for us in Michika, because Boko Haram guys have struck again. Personally, I'm not in Michika at the moment, but my mum and siblings have managed to escape to the mountains where they're taking refuge as I speak with you. Only God can help us now.”

Adamu Daniel, another resident, said: “I called home from Maiduguri only to hear my sister's cries and I could hear a loud bang in the background; shortly thereafter, her phone went off. I'm so scared now and I haven’t been able to reach them again.”

Wosini Marwa, a resident of the neighbouring Bazza town, said: "We heard that Boko Haram people have entered a village called Kwapa, between Shuwa and Michika, so we've been placed on red alert.”

Also a former Michika Local Council Chairman, who preferred not to be named, confirmed: "Presently, we have fled to the mountains. Only God knows what will happen to us."

However, the state Police Command could not confirm the attack outright, as Othman Abubakar, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told our correspondent: "I'm getting to hear about the attack from you, but please give me some time to verify what happened.”

As of the time of filing this report, he had not responded.

Michika is one of the 14 LGAs where the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is expected to conduct supplementary governorship election on March 23

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/18/breaking-cries-sporadic-gunshots-explosions-boko-haram-takes-over-michika

It has been confirmed by vanguard newspaper

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-boko-haram-kills-scores-in-adamwa-village/
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Trustee1: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lordofthewest:
Too many deaths in this country these days its no longer news..sad
God help us. Most populated black nation where "Blacklives don't matter".
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by landmark86: 10:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Make then take over Atiku resident and leave the innocent one. We dash then Atiku grin
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Kachi4christ:
Una vote for next level abi ? Enjoy it while it lasts thank u
RIP TO THE DEAD

Atiku won in Adamawa. More so, Michika is a Christian-dominated area in Adamawa and they voted massively against Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
Vulcanheph:

GIVE IT UP FOR THE ZOMBIE OF THE YEAR
(someone please help me put an appropriate meme)

You don't understand sarcasm. Read his comment again and tune your sarcasm receptor to 150° E. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Coldplayyy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Next Level Explosions grin grin
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Billionaire09: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
Welcome come boys. The zoo must collapse completely.

Biafrans traders in nigeria the zoo (Hausa and Yorubalands), prepare, for the kingdom of Biafra is at hand.

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by malakaimoscondo: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
lexus350:
Sure odds from a sure source is now,
available for only serious and mature minded,
person's. Fro game booking&funding of all types,
of account, for more enquirers call/WhatsApp me
090-26-23-60-88
stake high and win big for ur self. we are not interested.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mystick:

O yes. The ones he said fighting them is a fight against the North. The ones that once chose him to represent them in a dialogue with FG in previous regime.
We know he knows them, tell us something new.

So silly. Nigerians have moved from those wicked shameful lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk Around His Hometown Daura (Video) / Kolapo Olusola Emerges As PDP Governorship Candidate In Ekiti Ahead Of 2018 / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.