Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 (43723 Views)

Captain Bitrus Sini Shot Dead By Nkiru Okonkwo (Female Soldier) In Adamawa / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by fergie001: 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jisalo is one of 19 Ministers that made the cut as announced by the Senate President today.

Zaphaniah Bitrus Jisalo (born April 3rd, 1970) is a politician, PR expert, administrator and former Member of the House of Representatives.

He began his educational journey at the Garki Primary School, Abuja (1977-1982); then at the Government Secondary School, Karu (1983-1988); Institute of Mass Communication and Technology, Jos, 1992; Nigeria Institute of Journalism, Lagos, 1992 and later a Bachelor's degree in Education from the University of Jos (1999-2001).

To enhance his knowledge and skills, Zaphaniah Jisalo obtained an Advanced Diploma in Applied Psychology and a Diploma in Criminal Justice and Administration from the University of Jos. He also pursued studies in Public Relations at the Institute of Mass Communication and Technology. Additionally, he expanded his expertise by studying Government Policies, Planning, and Implementation at Thames Valley University in London, UK.

Jisaloโ€™s professional journey started as a Public Affairs Officer with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) from 1990 to 2002. He later ventured into politics and was elected as the Chairman of Abuja Municipal Area Council (AMAC) in 2004. His effective leadership led to his re-election in 2007 and until in 2010.

In 2011, he took a significant step in his political career and was elected into the Federal House of Representatives under the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), representing Abuja Municipal/Bwari Constituency. He was also re-elected in 2015 leading to his service in the 7th and 8th National Assembly.

Throughout his tenure, he actively contributed to various House Committees, including Sports, Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC), Defense, Customs & Excise, Appropriations, and National Security & Security.

Jisalo was appointed FCT Co-ordinator of the Tinubu Solidarity Group (TSG) in 2022. An indigene of Garki in Abuja Municipal Area Council LGA,
he is married with children.

Hon. Jisalo becomes the first native of the FCT since 1999, to be appointed Minister.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Acekidc4(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu is a Man of Wonders, he is going to Mesmerise you all and you all will fall at his feet to worship and hail him as your Genuine President because he is truly your Genuine real President not one Emeka Abi Na Obi wey dey Whine una Destiny dey use Una catch Cruise.

327 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by TemplarLandry: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
cool
It's a win-win.
I remember him at the National Collation Center, he's one of those who countered the โ€œlet-out gorillaโ€ who wanted to cause chaos.

I dedicate โ€œTrophiesโ€ by Young Money feat. Drake to him. Great jam!

#RenewedHope.

224 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by jumper524(m): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
My brother I'm the happiest man on earth right now.
Since 1999 somebody finally recognised my people.
Labour Party took us out of limelight through the only office we rep ourselves in the senate. Thank God for a sensible leader like Asiwaju who finally acknowledged our people.
May Almighty Allah bless his administration.

326 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Penguin2: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
Poor attempt at trying to win Abuja people over.

But it wonโ€™t still work.

Conduct elections 1million times, Tinubu wonโ€™t score 25% in FCT.

Urine-dispensing senile idiot ๐Ÿ˜

122 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by jumper524(m): 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

wait till 2027 and see.
The false wave of delusion you lp used to sway our people to the point they lost their beloved son aduda in the senate is already a bitter grievance they are waiting to unleash.
2027 is sure coming and I can assure that the people of FCT is sure cooking for you.
E go shock una this time.

213 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Ttalk: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Asari is looking for you at FCT, I hear all IPOB and Obidients protesting have ran away

238 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by wrongman665(m): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu will be the best president of Nigeria ever. Just a little time remain. cool

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by BestEleven: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools.ย  A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Femisol(m): 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
It is to benefit his family and not the FCT people grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Riopee: 8:17pm On Aug 02, 2023

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by ecolime(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
Femisol:
Well, his family are also FCT people.

85 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by verybadmouth(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
I see the tears in their eyes now. We will wait for their mandate to be restored even if it takes 30 years.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by thaoriginator: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2023
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Lanretoye(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Acekidc4:
Tinubu is a Man of Wonders, he is going to Mesmerise you all and you all will fall at his feet to worship and hail him as your Genuine President because he is truly your Genuine real President not one Emeka Abi Na Obi wey dey Whine una Destiny dey use Una catch Cruise.
pls calm down with those people before they start shouting stolen mandate and marginalisation.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by nathyx(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Another highly spoilt brat brought into politics by political Godfathers Long Live the king cool
Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Corn247: 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Na man you be P. BAT, it is now evident that President Tinubu is a listener and everything we post here is being taken note of.

Next is to stop the influx of those refugees in other people's land after destroying their lands, i know we will get there.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by spearman(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
Native son to deal with the nuisance "developers" from the land of the rising scorn.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Enjoy

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by TimeMachine2: 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Tinubu has won Nigeria and he is your president. If you like keep sending ibo refugees from east to Abuja and lagos like you did during the last election, it won't change anything. They all changed their polling unit from East to lagos and Abuja during the last election. Una don cast. Fool.

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Okoroawusa: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by WorldRichest: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Penguin2:

Tell us one thing that your biological father has done successfully.

The same hatred and bitterness that killed those before you is killing you gradually.

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by bolacode: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Beautiful

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by PDPdestroyer(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
I love him more than you do cheesy

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Built2last: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
It's a smart move on his part but too late

He needs to please FCT people but it's too late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by imam07: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Femisol:
are u an indigen of fct? Why are u crying for the indigen

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Yukov(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is politics without bitterness been played by the President here.

The man had been in PDP all his life and now FCT minister under APC government.
The people of Abuja, I felicitate with you. May his time as FCT minister brings more prosperity to you all

May God bless our president and all lovers of Nigeria.
God's curse on all enemies of our dear nation.

Nigeria shall be great again

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by WorldRichest: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Femisol:

Has anything ever benefitted your own family? I doubt there will ever be.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bitrus Jisalo: Tinubu Appoints FCT Native As Minister, The First Time Since 1999 by Flathead8: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lol it's the prayer for me. I'm happy for you guys

But the fact that Fct indigenes voted for L.P at the expense of their own, shows that they are not sincere
jumper524:
My brother I'm the happiest man on earth right now.
Since 1999 somebody finally recognised my people.
Labour Party took us out of limelight through the only office we rep ourselves in the senate. Thank God for a sensible leader like Asiwaju who finally acknowledged our people.
May Almighty Allah bless his administration.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Bread Now In Town (pic) / Oyegun Refuses To Endorse Ize-iyamu, Asks Edo People To Vote Their Conscience / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.