Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Facebook Ads Discussion: These Are Common Reasons Your Facebook Ads Not Approved - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Discussion: These Are Common Reasons Your Facebook Ads Not Approved (321 Views)

NYIF Loan Discussion Thread / 5 Reasons Your Small Business Isn’t Making Enough Money / Five Reasons Your Business Needs A POS Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Ads Discussion: These Are Common Reasons Your Facebook Ads Not Approved by oskaaay(m): 12:33am On Mar 19, 2019
In this post, you will discover the top reasons why facebook disapproves your Facebook ads and the solutions. Mean why you should also read Top Reasons Why Facebook Ads Get Disapproved and solutions before reading this to have a better idea of what ads disapproval can eventually lead to if not checked well. Also, [url=https://foskaayforum.com/?wpfin=tag&wpfs=Facebook%20Ads]Top 100 Questions Nigerians Asked Frequently About Facebook Ads[/url] Maybe of interest to you as well.

Who Am I To Discuss This Facebook Ads Issues and Why You Should Listen?

I am Olasunkanmi Fakeye (Web, Digital Marketing, Crypto/Blockchain, SEO and Brand Consultant, Foskaay) and have been running Facebook ads since around 2012 and handled over 50 clients on Facebook Ads within and outside Nigeria via my Best Digital Marketing and SEO company in Nigeria, Foskaay. This is not to brag but to give you understanding that I know what am talking about here not just by Googling and then copy paste to look or pretend to be a Facebook ads pro.

The issues outlined and discussed in this article are based on over 7years experience seeing how Facebook ads have revolutionized over the past years to what it is today in Nigeria and beyond (Facebook ads works the same way everywhere thus this guide will be helpful for my non-Nigerian readers as well).

Everyone that had run Facebook in the past will agree with me that facebook ads is getting tougher day by day and gone are the easy set and forget days (I which they are back but they are gone). - Foskaay

Why Facebook Ads Get Disapproved are:

(1) Quality of images used for your Facebook Ads

(2) Quality of Video used for Facebook Ads

(3) Use of Facebook Ads banned words

(4) Use of Facebook Ad banned adult contents

(5) Use of flagged Facebook page for your Facebook ads

(6) Use of Facebook Ads banned illegal materials in your FB Ad

(7) Advertising China products of Brands in your FB Ads (must read by brainwashed mini importers flooding Nigeria)

(cool Your Ads got reported by Top Brands (Many don't know about this - you will be shocked it is happening)

(9) Your ads got reported by envious competitors (yeah, bad ass jealous guys)

(10) You set too lower CPC rate for your FB Adverts (rare though!)

(11)......(20) with full explanation and solution for each at Top 20 Reasons Facebook Disapproves Your Facebook Ads And Solutions

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Ondo State Revenue Board Records Highest IGR Growth YoY In Nigeria. / Local Rice Sellers, Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.