Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

"My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (50282 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / The Matter Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:46pm On Mar 27, 2019
Kinzeyfranks:

46k....price negotiable though.
baba! Let me 6k two times
Re: "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
HisSexcellency:
Dumb and stupid Christians everywhere embarassed
How many candles did moses burn before he parted the red sea, how many candles did Joshua burn before he made the sun stand still for over 14 hours

How many candles did jesus burn to raise Lazarus from the dead, how many did elijah, apostle Paul, peter and john burn.
Don't be too religious to the point of losing your senses.
ROFLMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / "Stop Lying" - Biodun Fatoyinbo To Busola Dakolo / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.