Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption (24667 Views)

Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce / Adediwura Blarkgold 3-Month Vs 40-Year-Old: My Own Version Of Small Girl Big God / Adediwura Blarkgold's Pre 40th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Mrop(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2019
As beautiful nollywood actress Adediwura Blarkgold prepares for her birthday, She rocks some olden days attire in style.

Who else is feeling the actress ? See more photos belo

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-adediwura-blarkgold-rock-olden-days-attire-with-funny-caption/

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Mrop(m): 2:45am On Mar 19, 2019
See some Sexy Photos of Actress Adediwura Blarkgold flaunting her sexy asset => HERE

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by aristocrazzy: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2019
Just look at that shoe, she went back to mothers house to take those Christmas clothes she bought in the 70s'

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:21am On Mar 19, 2019
She be looking like my primary school headmistress, Mrs Ogunlana,very strict woman .When she's walking by the class windows her koi koi koi sound is first class.

11 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by taiyesoul(f): 4:25am On Mar 19, 2019
MILF
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Factfinder1(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Old woman
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Amuocha: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Dominique, this hair style will look good on you at old age grin

Wishing you good looks at old age grin

No need for dish to receive satellite signals with that basket hair shocked

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
CULTURE.

HERITAGE.

NATURAL.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
She was truthful enough to disclosed where she bought the gowns and shoes.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Nlolodo: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
Old mama youngy, very beautiful woman. She looks like my sugar mummy in my dreamworld, we are always nacking every night that's why I always wake up with an erection every fuc..king morning tongue
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by EponOjukwu: 10:22am On Mar 19, 2019
See as the boobs stand.

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2019
pure advertisements grin grin grin
Y is she flaunting her hands shocked shocked shocked
she actually saying 'i need a husband and my taste is nt high'.
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by EponOjukwu: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
ismail64:
She was truthful enough to disclosed where she bought the gowns and shoes.

Yaba boutique

The saving grace of Unilag gehs

2 Likes

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by SirPilgrim(m): 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by xamaxx46: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
classic
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by fishjam: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Mchew

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by hubtiva: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
uu
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by jahbiz: 10:24am On Mar 19, 2019
Why ds woman eyes dey always red?
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by AndLeo(m): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
She is wearing push up bra

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by creedVI: 10:33am On Mar 19, 2019
loll
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by enemyofprogress: 10:36am On Mar 19, 2019
She looks like a bag of beans
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by bossrillboss: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
jahbiz:
Why ds woman eyes dey always red?
..weed up

1 Like

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 19, 2019
What kinda Ugly Creature is this? shocked
Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by logon599: 11:11am On Mar 19, 2019
Umm...not feeling most of them. Sorry

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Re: Adediwura Blarkgold Wears Olden Days Attire With Funny Caption by tunjilee003: 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
gypsey:
What kinda Ugly Creature is this? shocked
don't criticize what you can't create

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Rocks Pineapple Head To 'Cold Feet' Movie Premiere (Photos) / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant / Beautiful Loved Up Photo Of RMD And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.