Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Never Respond To God Like Lot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Never Respond To God Like Lot (434 Views)

How Will You Respond To This As A Nigerian Mother? / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Respond To God Like Lot by AmeLonRo(m): 6:00am On Mar 19, 2019
The response of Lot was quite funny and pitiful. That is not the right response. When negativity is directed at you renounce it with positivity. Let positive words always be in your mouth. It’s surprising that Abraham was the father of faith and Lot had lived with him for some years, yet he did not manifest the kind of faith that Abraham had. Abraham was referred to as the father of faith. How come Lot that had stayed with him could not manifest faith. God told him to escape to the mountain. God told him not to look back. God told him to escape for his life. God told him not to stay in all the plain. Lot said all these good opportunities were too much that he wanted to settle for less. Don’t settle for less. God is saying go to America, Germany, France, India, you are saying Togo is nearer. God is saying travel to Germany you are saying Niger republic is closer. What is the matter with you friend? Wake up and go far, go far, go far. Don’t settle for local championship. I have interacted with students who said they wanted to do their master’s degree in Nigeria. They are eager to get a job in their alma mater. I tell them go far. I tell them go to the global sphere and compete. I tell them not to play the local championship game. Apply abroad and keep applying until you win a place. I tell them. By the time you get a place abroad you will forget all the suffering you went through to arrive at the success. One of my mentees paid the price and got an offer to study in the United States. She resumed in August, 2018. Another one got a full offer in Turkey and should be rounding up now with plans to cross to the United States for his PhD.

Lot wanted a place that was near but God was taking him far. Lot did not want the mountain but just a city close by. I pray you will not be like that. Lot wanted to escape to a small city. There are better opportunities in big cities all over the world. Big cities big money, big facilities, better healthcare, good schools, civilized population and many more. Why lot wanted a small city is unknown but it shows the kind of mentality he had. Is that not poverty mindset at work? Abraham did not settle for less. God told him to look and as far as his eyes could see was his. Today, we are Abrahams children. He saw us even when he did not have Isaac. What a man, what a faith.

You are unmarried, see your wife seated in your sitting room, on your lap and both of you happy together. Also say this is where my wife will seat on my lap, like this, she will face this side and I will kiss her like this. Our children will be four. Two boys and two girls to the glory of God. My first born will be a good engineer, the second a medical doctor, the third a lawyer and the forth will be a lecturer. Call those things which be not as though they were. You don’t have a car yet. Start seeing it like Abraham saw us. Oh my goodness. Abraham saw us! Say I will have 3 cars. I will pack one here, the second here and the third there. Call those things which be not as though they were. No food at home? Get to the place where you keep your food items and see the food there. Call the food by faith. Abraham saw us before we came. Some years ago, while going for my youth service (NYSC), a friend wrote down all he wanted to achieve within that year. Among the things he wrote was a car; Honda Accord specifically. Today, he is using his second accord. Calling those things which be not as though they were. Am happy Abraham saw me by faith. Hmmnnnn!

So, the question is “what was Lot learning from Abraham”? He did not grab the most vital thing which is faith. Lot got physical possessions from Abraham. It’s good to inherit or get properties from parents or anyone. However, aspire to get what made them to acquire the possessions they got. Some parents leave properties for their children but no wisdom and no education. Educate your children on how to get what you got. How you acquired your wealth. The lord delights in that much more than just physical inheritances. If you lived with Abraham you should get his faith now. Who are you living with today? Are they rich, wise, people of faith, power, influence? Friend, grab their special skills. Once you have the skills you can get anywhere and duplicate it. Elisha asked for a double portion of the anointing upon Elijah. He paid the price and got it. Gehazi the servant of Elisha did not get it. The Lord will give you a good heart to understand and take the right decision in Jesus name. Amen.

Friend, don’t speak like Lot. Speak like Abraham. Against hope he believed in hope. As a student confess that you have a good brain and you will never fail any examination. As a job seeker confess that you will get multiple offers and it shall be so. As a worker, confess that you will reach the peak of your career and it shall be so for you. Confess that you will succeed in your country and you will. Success is not a native of any country. Just believe and you will see the glory of God. Confess that foreigners will come asking you to help them solve problems and it shall be so. I see someone reading this book shaking the hand of the president of different countries. I see someone reading now becoming a force to reckon with in academics, science, medicine, business, technology, arts, languages, religion and many more. Let’s talk like Abraham and not like Lot. What you say is what you get. My life will be sweeter than honey. Weeping is not my portion. Every curse the enemy is planning and planting into my life will turn to blessing. My opposers will be powerfully and summarily disgraced. I am going places. I am too loaded to fail. I will not die prematurely. I have dominion. What about you?

Lot seemed to me again as a man who is not strong. To have a breakthrough and enlargement you need courage and a good mind. Don’t be sissy. Take your stand. Don’t fall for anything. I see the lord strengthening someone now. Lot should have said yes sir; I will make it. That was what Abraham did and it was counted to him for righteousness. Wake up and be strong. Take the lead. Take the chance. It pays to be courageous. Go the hard way. Do the hard work. Go to the hard place. Don’t let go. Run the hard race. You will get to the place of escape even if far. God will wing you this season.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/03/19/never-respond-to-god-like-lot/
Re: Never Respond To God Like Lot by Raalsalghul: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
AmeLonRo:
The response of Lot was quite funny and pitiful. That is not the right response. When negativity is directed at you renounce it with positivity. Let positive words always be in your mouth. It’s surprising that Abraham was the father of faith and Lot had lived with him for some years, yet he did not manifest the kind of faith that Abraham had. Abraham was referred to as the father of faith. How come Lot that had stayed with him could not manifest faith. God told him to escape to the mountain. God told him not to look back. God told him to escape for his life. God told him not to stay in all the plain. Lot said all these good opportunities were too much that he wanted to settle for less. Don’t settle for less. God is saying go to America, Germany, France, India, you are saying Togo is nearer. God is saying travel to Germany you are saying Niger republic is closer. What is the matter with you friend? Wake up and go far, go far, go far. Don’t settle for local championship. I have interacted with students who said they wanted to do their master’s degree in Nigeria. They are eager to get a job in their alma mater. I tell them go far. I tell them go to the global sphere and compete. I tell them not to play the local championship game. Apply abroad and keep applying until you win a place. I tell them. By the time you get a place abroad you will forget all the suffering you went through to arrive at the success. One of my mentees paid the price and got an offer to study in the United States. She resumed in August, 2018. Another one got a full offer in Turkey and should be rounding up now with plans to cross to the United States for his PhD.

Lot wanted a place that was near but God was taking him far. Lot did not want the mountain but just a city close by. I pray you will not be like that. Lot wanted to escape to a small city. There are better opportunities in big cities all over the world. Big cities big money, big facilities, better healthcare, good schools, civilized population and many more. Why lot wanted a small city is unknown but it shows the kind of mentality he had. Is that not poverty mindset at work? Abraham did not settle for less. God told him to look and as far as his eyes could see was his. Today, we are Abrahams children. He saw us even when he did not have Isaac. What a man, what a faith.

You are unmarried, see your wife seated in your sitting room, on your lap and both of you happy together. Also say this is where my wife will seat on my lap, like this, she will face this side and I will kiss her like this. Our children will be four. Two boys and two girls to the glory of God. My first born will be a good engineer, the second a medical doctor, the third a lawyer and the forth will be a lecturer. Call those things which be not as though they were. You don’t have a car yet. Start seeing it like Abraham saw us. Oh my goodness. Abraham saw us! Say I will have 3 cars. I will pack one here, the second here and the third there. Call those things which be not as though they were. No food at home? Get to the place where you keep your food items and see the food there. Call the food by faith. Abraham saw us before we came. Some years ago, while going for my youth service (NYSC), a friend wrote down all he wanted to achieve within that year. Among the things he wrote was a car; Honda Accord specifically. Today, he is using his second accord. Calling those things which be not as though they were. Am happy Abraham saw me by faith. Hmmnnnn!

So, the question is “what was Lot learning from Abraham”? He did not grab the most vital thing which is faith. Lot got physical possessions from Abraham. It’s good to inherit or get properties from parents or anyone. However, aspire to get what made them to acquire the possessions they got. Some parents leave properties for their children but no wisdom and no education. Educate your children on how to get what you got. How you acquired your wealth. The lord delights in that much more than just physical inheritances. If you lived with Abraham you should get his faith now. Who are you living with today? Are they rich, wise, people of faith, power, influence? Friend, grab their special skills. Once you have the skills you can get anywhere and duplicate it. Elisha asked for a double portion of the anointing upon Elijah. He paid the price and got it. Gehazi the servant of Elisha did not get it. The Lord will give you a good heart to understand and take the right decision in Jesus name. Amen.

Friend, don’t speak like Lot. Speak like Abraham. Against hope he believed in hope. As a student confess that you have a good brain and you will never fail any examination. As a job seeker confess that you will get multiple offers and it shall be so. As a worker, confess that you will reach the peak of your career and it shall be so for you. Confess that you will succeed in your country and you will. Success is not a native of any country. Just believe and you will see the glory of God. Confess that foreigners will come asking you to help them solve problems and it shall be so. I see someone reading this book shaking the hand of the president of different countries. I see someone reading now becoming a force to reckon with in academics, science, medicine, business, technology, arts, languages, religion and many more. Let’s talk like Abraham and not like Lot. What you say is what you get. My life will be sweeter than honey. Weeping is not my portion. Every curse the enemy is planning and planting into my life will turn to blessing. My opposers will be powerfully and summarily disgraced. I am going places. I am too loaded to fail. I will not die prematurely. I have dominion. What about you?

Lot seemed to me again as a man who is not strong. To have a breakthrough and enlargement you need courage and a good mind. Don’t be sissy. Take your stand. Don’t fall for anything. I see the lord strengthening someone now. Lot should have said yes sir; I will make it. That was what Abraham did and it was counted to him for righteousness. Wake up and be strong. Take the lead. Take the chance. It pays to be courageous. Go the hard way. Do the hard work. Go to the hard place. Don’t let go. Run the hard race. You will get to the place of escape even if far. God will wing you this season.

https://newkokoro.com/2019/03/19/never-respond-to-god-like-lot/
Does confession work in all scenarios. I've been confessing one for over a year now. Nothing!
Re: Never Respond To God Like Lot by crackhaus: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oga, what you should be educating us on is how to recognize the voice of God.
Re: Never Respond To God Like Lot by AmeLonRo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Does confession work in all scenarios. I've been confessing one for over a year now. ONothing!
. Please keep confessing until you get what you desire. Work towards it too
Re: Never Respond To God Like Lot by AmeLonRo(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2019
Keep confessing. It works wonders.

Raalsalghul:
Does confession work in all scenarios. I've been confessing one for over a year now. Nothing!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Wedding To Prepare For Or You Are An Hausa Cap Lover; Slide In Now / 5 Surprising Benefits Of Kissing / See Bill Gates' Father's Day Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.