Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,777 members, 7,844,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander (403 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death / Lady Strangled To Death At Garrison Portharcourt, Lifeless Body Dumped (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by naijapikin04(m): 6:16am On Mar 19, 2019
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/03/19/army-confirms-killing-of-col-barack-garrison-commander/

An army spokesman has confirmed the killing of Col. Mohammed Barack, the Garrison Commander, 33 Artillery Brigade of Nigerian Army in Shadawanka Barracks, Bauch.

Unidentified gunmen killed the officer on Sunday. It was not clear whether he was killed by bandits or assassins.

Barack, who was riding a power bike, was shot on Jos-Bauchi highway, while returning from Kaduna. The officer hailed from Kano State.

The spokesperson of 33 Artillery Brigade, Major Yahaya Nasir Kabara, confirmed the shooting.

“Yes, it’s true,” he said

“Investigation is ongoing; I will get back to you when the finding is out. Let me communicate with my Commander, I will get back to you.” he said.

Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by donbachi(m): 6:23am On Mar 19, 2019
If na 4 niger delta e happen.soldier 4 don dey...................
Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by Jabioro: 6:27am On Mar 19, 2019
It hard for me to understood..
Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by Nbote(m): 6:30am On Mar 19, 2019
Let dem mobilise d same way dey mobilised to look for dat missing General sometime ago
Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by ojun50(m): 7:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Only for nigerian army dey die like folw
Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by donstan18: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2019
MTcheeeeeeeeeeew

Who gives a fvck!!!
Re: Army Confirms Killing Of Col. Barack, Garrison Commander by harkandey(m): 7:11am On Mar 19, 2019
na only naija army no get respect, they can kill them just like fowl

(1) (Reply)

10 Bank Robbers Shot Dead In Brazil / Home Gossip I Sucked My Daughter’s Breasts To Make Them Big, Admits Father / REVEALED: Full Names Of The 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.