Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku (41098 Views)

El-rufai Approved The Recruitment Of 7,600 Secondary School Teachers / Apply For Nnpc/chevron JV National University Scholarship Awards 2018 / "I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2019
subcbouy:
Intel is not in Nigeria as Tinubu not a Nigerian.? Funny you.
hahahaha... now that Tinubu is in the mix as part owner, you are eating your words. swerve bros... cheesy cheesy cheesy You dont deserve anything good from Nigeria.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Nteogwuija(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
AstralBody:
My nigga,ur recruitment was spelled wrongly.

You wan correct somebody, you come mumu ursef join. It's spelt, not spelled.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by subcbouy: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2019
I888:
hahahaha... now that Tinubu is in the mix as part owner, you are eating your words. swerve bros... cheesy cheesy cheesy You dont deserve anything good from Nigeria.
You are chewing out, bro. you can also say Tinubu has Dangote's since he has shares. Swerve!
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by AstralBody: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nteogwuija:

U are a big fool!
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by I888(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
subcbouy:
You are chewing out, bro. you can also say Tinubu has Dangote's since he has shares. Swerve!
Atiku has shares but he is corrupt, Tinubu has shares he is saint in same company Atiku has shares eh? go sleep.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Was bakassi sold?
No it was, just given out
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
sharena:

LEAVE HIM FIRST, HE IS JUST THERE TO SELL AND NOTHING MORE YOU DIDNT EVEN MENTION NEPA SELF
No vex
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

Oga, we are being realistic here not playing politics. This is not about Atiku and El Rufai; it is about a nation and a fraud called NNPC.

Let me ask you a question: have you ever seen the audited financial statements of NNPC in your life; has it ever been published? Why is NNPC, a public corporation, so clandestine in it's business affairs?

My take remains that a corporation as big and complicated as NNPC should not be managed by government; it should be privatised and un-bundled, at best, to achieve efficiency, effectiveness and accountability.

Have u ever gone to the appropriate body and they refused showing u?
Or u want to tell me that our problem started with Buhari 2015?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by lexy2014: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

No it was, just given out

If u can't defend ur claims, then there's no point making such claims
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Let me inform you, selling Nitel (a comatose government business) is good.

Hello? Did Obj and ATIKU sell Bakassi? Lazy youths everywhereangry

Bakassi was the promise that Nigeria, under Yakubu Gowon made to Cameroon.
Where is nitel now?

How does that sound to u?
It was a promise? What procedures were in place for such promise to be made
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
YoungAncient1:
While We are talking about what will make Nigeria better in 2019, guys like you are still talking aboit things that happened years ago which you cannot prove.

Make we move forward jare.

Na Atiku go make Nigeria beta?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ceekay212:
Tell us how much he made and stop making noise .....people like you who like shouting 'our money our money' have you ever paid tax in your life?? OZU

Lol do u need my TIN to confirm?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
lexy2014:

If u can't defend ur claims, then there's no point making such claims
Oya defend urs naaa since u Don turn CJN
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

Oya defend urs naaa since u Don turn CJN

I haven't made any claims. I only asked u a question based on what u said.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Starpro87(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nteogwuija:

Spelled is also correct.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Wallade(m): 2:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

Have u ever gone to the appropriate body and they refused showing u?
Or u want to tell me that our problem started with Buhari 2015?

Who is the appropriate authority that will allow the public view or have the audited financial statement of NNPC? Why can't the financial statement be available on-line for anyone interested to see and study?
Why is the audited financial statement not published on public media periodically?

Meanwhile, Buhari isn't the topic on this thread. We are discussing NNPC.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Wallade(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

Lol do u need my TIN to confirm?

You can have a TIN and still not pay your taxes, instead show your Tax Clearance Certificates, for recent years.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

You can have a TIN and still not pay your taxes, instead show your Tax Clearance Certificates, for recent years.
I should show it to u based on?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

Who is the appropriate authority that will allow the public view or have the audited financial statement of NNPC? Why can't the financial statement be available on-line for anyone interested to see and study?
Why is the audited financial statement not published on public media periodically?

Meanwhile, Buhari isn't the topic on this thread. We are discussing NNPC.

Go to nnpc audit unit they are in the best position to direct u
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

Go to nnpc audit unit they are in the best position to direct u

You are a joker. grin I am certain you are neither sound at business management and accounting. Well, we learn everyday.

So you expect me to rely on the financial statement as audited by NNPC itself. Let me give you an assignent: Go and find out why external auditing firms are saddled with the responsibility of auditing the financial statement of every responsible company, private or public organisations. Find out why your financial statement must be audited by external auditing firms for tax payment purposes.

Get back to me with your findings shortly.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

I should show it to u based on?

The point is that you probably don't have TCC
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

You are a joker. grin I am certain you are neither sound at business management and accounting. Well, we learn everyday.

So you expect me to rely on the financial statement as audited by NNPC itself. Let me give you an assignent: Go and find out why external auditing firms are saddled with the responsibility of auditing the financial statement of every responsible company, private or public organisations. Find out why your financial statement must be audited by external auditing firms for tax payment purposes.

Get back to me with your findings shortly.

Since u know so much about management why hasn't any external firm published their report? Or NNPC don't get Audited?
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by myhotjobz: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
JAMB TO USE 708 CBT CENTRES THIS YEAR

Ahead of the April 11, 2019, Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), the management of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says only candidates who undergo the mandatory biometric verification will be allowed to sit for the exams.

The JAMB registrar, Professor Ishaq Oloyede, said this on Monday during a stakeholder meeting in Abuja.

https://myhotjbz.com/job/news/details/jamb-fresh-news-from-jamb-registrar

charlsecy:
I heard NNPC is inviting application for recruitment purposes.

The last time NNPC officially attempted recruitment was in 2012. My question is: does it mean NNPC has never recruited anyone since 2012, 7 years?

Being a stakeholder in the last "failed" recruitment of 2012, I will tell you what happened;

The application came out in 2012 and prospective applicants applied for Graduate Trainee.

In 2013, applicants were told to update their details.

In 2014, applicants wrote their aptitude tests in different centres across the nation.

I remember that time; many applicants had already forgotten about their application, and people had to physically visit the courier service centre to collect their invite letters.

I wrote my test in Enugu.

Many people travelled from overseas to write the exam in Nigeria as there were no centres abroad, unlike NLNG.

In February 2015, interview success emails flew in. I remember happily receiving the success message.

Then suddenly, we, successful candidates, got another message saying our invitation had been postponed indefinitely. The agency in charge of the recruitment, if I remember correctly, was Phillips Consulting.

And up till this moment, there were no interviews. The recruitment has now been cancelled officially with this new application. I hope this application does not follow the same unfortunate route.

Mr. El Rufai in 2015 had said NNPC was a monster that should be killed or it kill Nigeria.

NNPC retained 42% of Nigeria’s money, and remitted only 58%, according to him. The long and short of the situation of our oil industry is best exemplified by the parallel government called the NNPC.

No wonder, Atiku said NNPC was a mafia institution, and he had vowed, even under the threat of death, to sell it (90%) to private investors, if he were to be elected President
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by Wallade(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
nrexzy:

Since u know so much about management why hasn't any external firm published their report? Or NNPC don't get Audited?

Now sense don dey get you. The questions you should ask: Does NNPC subject it's financial statements to external audit? If yes: why are the audited financial statements not published? if no: why; is that in compliance with international best practice.

So many issues with NNPC as established and as long as it remains a government entity and "govt cashcow or fraud tool", the inefficiencies, ineffetiveness, poor accountablility, incompetence, pervertion, and waste of resources will continue.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by charlsecy(m): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
stalwart123:
grin@op, @mod, is this how we spell recruitment?
moyinoluwabun:
Recruitment spelling though. Op do something
AstralBody:
My nigga,ur recruitment was spelt wrongly.
My bad. Recrutimennt. Recruitment. The post has hit frontpage, so the content and the title are now view-only on my end.

hosey:
You copied what Mr Dmainman wrote on his NNPC Advert thread without reference....
You refer to DMainMan's post at https://www.nairaland.com/5075837/apply-2019-nnpc-graduate-trainee#76606648. It's not my intention I should be accused of plagiarism. If you check through my posts, not just this one, you would notice they are generally referenced, if need be. I could have acknowledged DMainMan, but the post is already on frontpage, so it's no longer editable. DMainMan accurately depicted the picture, hence I admiringly chose his words. His comment was liked and shared by me.

nans24:
Nice intelligent write up with visible proof. Individuals like you could become good YouTube or Instagram commentators. I just went through some of your posts. It seems you love to write articles. And you are a good writer. If you have a laptop, trying learning video editing skills and create a YouTube channel or Instagram tv or Facebook tv where you talk about certain issues in Nigeria such as this one.
Thanks for your commendation. I love expressing my idea in writing. I used to blog.

Shaev7:
point of correction is not graduate trainee, its 'post graduate trainee' as one of the requirement is Master degree esp for HND holders.
I applied as a graduate trainee. Maybe there was another category for 'post graduate trainee'.

AstralBody:
My nigga,ur recruitment was spelt wrongly.
Nteogwuija:
Both spelled and spelt are in order.

hosey:
The guy is not intelligent
hosey:
That is his own brain without copying.
OK.

damola1:
After 7 years. Are you still hoping to get employed?
I am into business now, and doing well.
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by nrexzy: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wallade:

Now sense don dey get you. The questions you should ask: Does NNPC subject it's financial statements to external audit? If yes: why are the audited financial statements not published? if no: why; is that in compliance with international best practice.

So many issues with NNPC as established and as long as it remains a government entity and "govt cashcow or fraud tool", the inefficiencies, ineffetiveness, poor accountablility, incompetence, pervertion, and waste of resources will continue.

Great observation
Would let the President know
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha I dedicate this space to you.. My heart is yours, u may never find a true love like me

Funmisticqueen Pls settle ur difference with Amatarasha.. She is ur in law to be

Onyi22, broke girl where is ur broke ass? Hope u av applied for NNPC? If yes, gud luck dear

IluvMAMAV, Amatarasha is mine. Stay off..

Husbandsnatcha, I dare u again to report me.... I go show u weeeeeeeennn
yeye
Re: NNPC Recrutimennt, El-rufai And Atiku by iluvMAMAV: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Timekeeper:
Amatarasha I dedicate this space to you.. My heart is yours, u may never find a true love like me

Funmisticqueen Pls settle ur difference with Amatarasha.. She is ur in law to be

Onyi22, broke girl where is ur broke ass? Hope u av applied for NNPC? If yes, gud luck dear

IluvMAMAV, Amatarasha is mine. Stay off..

Husbandsnatcha, I dare u again to report me.... I go show u weeeeeeeennn
if i slap u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo!!! How Many Of You Have Experienced This / Interview Questions For Oil & Gas,engineering,telecommunication And Banking / My Sad Interview Experience This Week..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.