Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos (31881 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Family Step Out In Style In Adorable Photos / E-money And His 3 Sons Rock Matching Agbada In Adorable Photos / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Ekakamba: 11:00am On Mar 19, 2019
If you fork these wan ant you cum out alife frum the oil rik, na you go tell mummy. grin tongue
frommee0:
Iffa Fvck this one now she wee tell her mummy Mtcheew

Who else sees the other hand close to her in the third pishure
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by logon599: 11:08am On Mar 19, 2019
She looks good. Still 16?

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks

Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Rajosh(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
she's joined the rest of the farm tools
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Deltatoto: 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
TheGreenLand:
from lagos to port Harcourt jetting?
yeye dey smell
most bloggers never reach airport before na

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by TRAVEL101(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Why is the style here...
So someone can not stand at the foot of an aircraft in peace again.
Hiss
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Liftkid(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Hope she's not flying to Dubai Potty portal comes to my mind
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Kirinwa: 11:52am On Mar 19, 2019
jendhorlee:
i see news about this girl on Nairaland almost everyday and I've never seen her in any movie b4 undecided

It simply means you don't watch African magic.
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by jendhorlee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dorlovito:
that is because you don't have any means to see her (TV and decoder i guess)
as much as i don't really watch nollywood movies,, I've seen some of these popular actress in many movies b4
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by memgbe: 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
SocialJustice:
If she Bleep you, you go start to respect her. She goes for less than N500k but hold close to a million for other expenses.
do you have her contact?
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by STRENGTHesq(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Let them continue LOOSING grin

Iti kobo kobo cheesy
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by SocialJustice: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
memgbe:
do you have her contact?
If you want it I can connect you.
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by oforjide: 12:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
My girl I hell you no be that stripper from yoruba tribe that is claiming 18yrs
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by seangy4konji: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
with her big fat tummy.
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Larryslim(m): 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
Teen actress for over 10years.
Wetin happen?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jetting out to sambisa forest I guess
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by Barzinime(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
She is just taking pinshure with the plane (Bad Belle) grin but its still borrow pose

The only Jetting she can do is Jet Club

grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by cbaba: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow..u are so close

Her mom knows of course!

The bar go blind her eye for now...

SocialJustice:
If she Bleep you, you go start to respect her. She goes for less than N500k but hold close to a million for other expenses.
Re: Regina Daniel’s jets out In style in Adorable photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
I WON'T SLEEP WITH HER FOR FREE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo / Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.