Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy (999 Views)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) / Incoming Pups Alert For My Caucasian Ovcharka (major) / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by bansotosin: 7:08am On Mar 19, 2019
pls I want to know how pure my 3 month male coucatian ovcharka is, I don't ave the pic of his father and mother ooo but I was told Dey are pure.

1 Share

Re: My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by bansotosin: 7:38am On Mar 19, 2019
This is my 3 month coucatian ovcharka puppy, I want to know how pure is the dog

1 Share

Re: My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by Lloydthesaint: 7:44am On Mar 19, 2019
My brother na gsd and Caucasian mix you hold just love your puppy like that how much you buy am
Re: My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by bansotosin: 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
How about this

Re: My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by Bomae: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Join our telegram group to learn everything abt dogs

https:///CanineEducation

Ur dogs and Marijuana.

Marijuana and cigarettes are bad for dogs. Dogs can get high wen they take marijuana and it can be a dangerous experience. If they injest it then the sooner u seek vet help the better.

Most cases they would require evaluation and mild supportive care, but some can have serious complications.

Dogs do get high, but they experience the effects differently and more intensely than humans. In other words, a dog on weed is no laughing matter and, actually, is in a high state of distress. If u aren’t certain whether ur dog has consumed marijuana, u may observe the following signs:
Dribbling urine
Walking like they’re drunk (or high)
Beginning to fall over while standing still
Low heart rate
Low blood pressure
Wide, dilated pupils
Easily startled by sounds

If ur dog is showing one or more of these signs, and there’s any possibility of exposure or u av it at home it’s probably safe to conclude ur dog ate weed and take him to the vet.

Dogs have more cannabinoid receptors in their brains than people which means the effects of weed will likely be more pronounced and, potentially, more toxic.

Other toxic substance are chocolates, onions, fats like butter and oils, animal fat which can cause a serious case of pancreatitis in a dog.

Marijuana smokers might also wonder if dogs can be hurt by secondhand smoke.
ur dog can still get high from marijuana smoke. If u are in an enclosed space with a stifling amount of smoke, u may be putting ur dog (and yourself) at risk.

For small amounts of smoke in ventilated areas, it is less likely ur dogs will experience any side effects. If u do choose to smoke near ur dog, be sure to monitor them for unusual behavior or difficulty breathing. Its best u dont smoke close to them anyway.

More importantly, don’t blow smoke in ur dog’s face whether cigarette or weed, it’s just cruel.

The risk of death from marijuana is relatively low for dogs. However, the risk is greater if a smaller dog ingests a large amount of marijuana.

Treatment for marijuana ingestion depends on how recently the ingestion occurred and how affected the dog is. If noticed very early, a dog may be able to receive treatment to decontaminate them (to get it out of their system) and avoid or minimize any of the potential effects of the marijuana.

In mild cases, treatment is typically supportive in nature. Meaning that if ur dog cannot effectively or safely eat or drink on their own, they may need IV fluids.

If a dog develops aspiration pneumonia due to vomiting with an altered mental state, then they are likely to need oxygen therapy and IV antibiotics.

Those of u that have
brachycephalic dogs such as pugs, lhasa, bulldogs, Chihuahuas plz do not smoke close to them or expose to any form of smoke. They are prone to breathing issues.

Join our telegram group to learn everything abt dogs

https:///CanineEducation

1 Like

Re: My 3 Month Coucatian Ovcharka Puppy by Nostradamus: 10:55pm On May 23, 2019
How can i get a pedigree caucasian puppy here??if you've have please post the pictures as well as the parents pix.

(1) (Reply)

Best Dog Food To Buy For My Sable Gsd / PICS: Adorable Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Up For Grabs.. / A Purebred Male Rottweiler Is Ready Ready For A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.