Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack (469 Views)

Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack by mrintellectual(m): 7:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Whenever you talk about the evil effects of Islam, ranging from Terrorism, Gang rape, Persecutions of non-muslims, etc, you are tagged a racist or an Islamophobe.

Yet, Christians are being killed, not only that, Western cultures are being threatened, and many other people are aggrieved. Yet, the governments, media, politicians, and people generally don't want you to talk about it.

The thing is, when aggrieved, wouldn't you rather peacefully talk about it than resort to violence.

You get people's father murdered, their mothers killed, yet you want the people suffering to take Islam out of it, or to simply just take it. For how long? Don't you think these people will one day explode with anger and reprise with attacks?

The earlier we realize the truth about the better.

Just this week, Christians were killed in the north. This happens regularly. If not for the Church's effort towards curtailing reprisal attacks, we would have been in a war by now.

Truth be told. Islam and Islamic teachings have been the main cause of these religious war. So, let's all join hands to talk about it, NOT FIGHT ABOUT IT.

TALK, DON'T FIGHT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack by Shelumiel: 7:42am On Mar 19, 2019
The issue of Islam is a very sensitive topic . It is so sensitive , the media has a particular way of reporting on it and to me , this is the height of hypocrisy. Why should Islam and the violence attributed to it be shied and treated with kids gloves? Let us call a spade a spade : the violence in Islam needs to be addressed by Muslims themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack by gratiaeo(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Islam is a terrorist organization. Have you ever seen a Muslim criticizing any Islamic terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack by abusurv(m): 7:56am On Mar 19, 2019
mrintellectual:
Whenever you talk about the evil effects of Islam, ranging from Terrorism, Gang rape, Persecutions of non-muslims, etc, you are tagged a racist or an Islamophobe.

Yet, Christians are being killed, not only that, Western cultures are being threatened, and many other people are aggrieved. Yet, the governments, media, politicians, and people generally don't want you to talk about it.

The thing is, when aggrieved, wouldn't you rather peacefully talk about it than resort to violence.

You get people's father murdered, their mothers killed, yet you want the people suffering to take Islam out of it, or to simply just take it. For how long? Don't you think these people will one day explode with anger and reprise with attacks?

The earlier we realize the truth about the better.

Just this week, Christians were killed in the north. This happens regularly. If not for the Church's effort towards curtailing reprisal attacks, we would have been in a war by now.

Truth be told. Islam and Islamic teachings have been the main cause of these religious war. So, let's all join hands to talk about it, NOT FIGHT ABOUT IT.

TALK, DON'T FIGHT.
Trying to differentiate between Christian and Christianity behavior and doing otherwise for Islam is hypocrisy at the highest other. As history will tell us both world wars are caused by the Christian, have you ever heard about100 years war?
Let come to reality on ground Islam means peace and those that practice otherwise cannot be said to be proclaiming Islam such as we cannot said that the genocide against the Jew was a true representation of Christianity as history will make us know the action of Adolf Hitler against the Jew was never condemn by the Catholic church but rather praised.
Kajuru massacre of the Fulani were on the news but the Christian leaders in kaduna down played it to the extent of castigating the governor , now that there is reprisal people are shouting.
I don't like going into history but Christianity is full of blood shed right from the killing of David to Solomon and other quotation that's too numerous to quote. I rest my case for now but I will be waiting for your response that is when I will start given you dates and where those battle takes place and who are involved.
Re: Possible Reasons For The New Zealand Mosques Attack by mrintellectual(m): 8:40am On Mar 19, 2019
abusurv:

Trying to differentiate between Christian and Christianity behavior and doing otherwise for Islam is hypocrisy at the highest other. As history will tell us both world wars are caused by the Christian, have you ever heard about100 years war?
Let come to reality on ground Islam means peace and those that practice otherwise cannot be said to be proclaiming Islam such as we cannot said that the genocide against the Jew was a true representation of Christianity as history will make us know the action of Adolf Hitler against the Jew was never condemn by the Catholic church but rather praised.
Kajuru massacre of the Fulani were on the news but the Christian leaders in kaduna down played it to the extent of castigating the governor , now that there is reprisal people are shouting.
I don't like going into history but Christianity is full of blood shed right from the killing of David to Solomon and other quotation that's too numerous to quote. I rest my case for now but I will be waiting for your response that is when I will start given you dates and where those battle takes place and who are involved.

You really do not understand history at all.

Number one, Adolf Hitler didn't do what he did as a Christian.

You citing the actions of Kings to buttress your comment shows your level of understanding.

Christianity is all about Jesus Christ. He teaches LOVE YOUR ENEMIES. DO GOOD TO THOSE WHO PERSECUTE YOU.

The contrast is the case with Islam. Mohammed's Alla emphatically commanded Muslims to maim, kill, and fight non-muslims. Jihad has also been an Islamicallu correct way to spread Islam, in addition to the current propaganda by Islamists to spread Islam.

You can't run away from your shadows.

Just think of it. The Church condemns terrorism, and killings of whoever, whether Christians or non-Christians. You Muslim should from your heart denounce the idea of killing "infidels". We also see you guys as infidels and unbelievers. It is the way religion has been created to be.

However, morality is not the exclusive preserve of any religion. Even athiests know what is right or wrong. So, the point I am making is TALK ABOUT IT(Religious differences), DON'T FIGHT ABOUT IT.

Christianity has been spread by evangelism and mission work. Islam was spread by what? Evangelism or Jihad?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guinea President Gives 2 MILLION Euros To Notre Dame / I Want An Immediate Trial At The Senate - POTUS, Donald Trump / Breaking - Trump Hires Jeffery Epsteins Lawyers In Impeachment Defense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.