Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo (3851 Views)

Igbo Traders In Port-Harcourt Auto Market Ignore IPOB Sit-At-Home (Video, Pics) / How Igbo Traders Control Critical Sectors In 31 States, FCT / President Buhari Fulfils His Promise To Igbo Traders In Aba (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo by chriskosherbal(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cyynthia:

They must have reactivated this one's mumu bottom
The guy with the moniker naijaguy1234, take a chill pill and take it easy with life, I have carefully followed your comment especially since the general election begins, guy what is it, you are just too tribal and bitter for nothing, life is more than how you see it, for God sake we are all one or at best human being, if you dont drop this attitude, guy am telling it will consume you and you will bite your hand in the future.

Dont know if you are married or not, I must say bro you are heading for a crash, look if every other person is removed from this world and you are left alone and given the key to central bank as well as Aso rock to enjoy your life the way you want since you want power, I bet you you will beg God to take you life...we all compliment each other as well as add value to each other lives ....guy if you see real war you go run ooooo, don't allow these selfish, greedy, self centred politician causing divide among tribe and religion just to steal money bring evalasting bitterness to your soul... Las las every man shall stand and give account to God on how he/she lived while on earth .

Just felt like saying something to you ..no hatred bro

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo by abokikhalifa: 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
jared007:
Tho am not Igbo but i strongly believe Igbos would relocate to the east if the FederalGovt agrees to dredge the Warri and Port-Harcourt Seaport.

PDP should have done that a long time ago if they had the interests of Nigerians at heart .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo by Cyynthia(f): 12:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
chriskosherbal:
The guy with the moniker naijaguy1234, take a chill pill and take it easy with life, I have carefully followed your comment especially since the general election begins, guy what is it, you are just too tribal and bitter for nothing, life is more than how you see it, for God sake we are all one or at best human being, if you dont drop this attitude, guy am telling it will consume you and you will bite your hand in the future.

Dont know if you are married or not, I must say bro you are heading for a crash, look if every other person is removed from this world and you are left alone and given the key to central bank as well as Aso rock to enjoy your life the way you want since you want power, I bet you you will beg God to take you life...we all compliment each other as well as add value to each other lives ....guy if you see real war you go run ooooo, don't allow these selfish, greedy, self centred politician causing divide among tribe and religion just to steal money bring evalasting bitterness to your soul... Las las every man shall stand and give account to God on how he/she lived while on earth .

Just felt like saying something to you ..no hatred bro

God bless Nigeria.
You still have time for that broken clown.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Traders Mobbed Mc Oluomo by Maberu: 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2022
Smithkafors:

Olodo!,hear this and hear this very well,i mean no one will chase igbos out of Lagos State.Igbos has come to stay in Lagos.If they born you well,go and pursue them out of Lagos State.
nyanmiri Bast-ard why you people always runaway whenever we came for you. nyanmiri cowards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruga will bring job to Nigeria. / How Plane Loaded With Full Dollars Collapseed In Abuja: Video / Viral Video Of Femi Fani-kayode And His Wife, Precious Chikwendu (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.