Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

"You Are A BAST*RD" - Mr 2kay Blasts MC Galaxy (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A BAST*RD" - Mr 2kay Blasts MC Galaxy (video) (572 Views)

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are A BAST*RD" - Mr 2kay Blasts MC Galaxy (video) by weares4lent: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2019
Winner of Davido Dance Competition in 2012 Innocent Udeme Udofot popularly known as MC Galaxy has stated clearly that the claims of asking girls to go naked on Instagram leveled against him recently cannot damage his career. The Nigeria’s Singer and Songwriter made this known to the general public in response to the insult he has been given over this trending issue on social media. He was recently insulted by Mr. 2Kay. Mr. 2Kay who wrote saying, “@mcgalaxy na thunder go fire you… Bastard. Every woman should be treated with respect… All MC Galaxy has to say is that these claims are not enough to damage his career.

Watch video here
Re: "You Are A BAST*RD" - Mr 2kay Blasts MC Galaxy (video) by weares4lent: 12:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Celeb beef

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Crowned Nollywoods 'rom-com Queen' By Vogue Magazine / (am I Yahoo Boy?) Naira Marley Shades Simi / Miss Nollywood Boss Spotted With Governorship Aspirant in Bayelsa state

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.