Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed (47556 Views)

Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Bobrisky Blasts MC Galaxy For "Turning Ex-Gateman Jacob Against Him" (Photos) / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by reicherMan: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
Nigerian singer, Mr 2kay has just reacted to the viral video of Instagram comedian, Etinosa who went completely naked on MC Galaxy's IG live last night.

In his reaction, Mr 2kay who is close friends with Etinosa said she's still crying till now having realised what she did. He went on to call MC Galaxy a wicked bastard, worse than R Kelly for not ending the live video the moment he realised Etinosa was drunk.

He wrote:

@mcgalaxymcg na thunder go fire you.. bastard,
every woman should be treated with respect..

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/singer-mr-2kay-blasts-mc-galaxy-after.html

2 Shares

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by reicherMan: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2019
Watch video HERE
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by donstan18: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
This Mr2Kay is a punctuated ediot. This was the same way he slammed Burna Boy before his fvckup was treated accordingly by Burna.

Is he mad? Did MC galaxy force anyone to strip for him? Why exactly are some people stupid enough not to know who to blame for their stupidity.

Tell me, which responsible and well-trained lady will stoop so low to shamefully embarrass herself on social media all because of money?

Only a foooool will blame Mc Galaxy for Etinosa's foolishness. He simply told them what it will cost to get his money, and they gave in.

Period!!!!

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Vicdayz(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2019
See the way he dey mouth talk...... go sleep abeg... undecided

Watch Full Video Here>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/mc-galaxy-na-thunder-go-fire-you-mr.html
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Jayslicky: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2019
Look at this woman wrapper called mr.2kay, as a celeb l expect mr.2kay to understand all this drama has been planned by mc Galaxy and etinosa to revive their falling career, she was a little drunk but she was aware of what was going on, "every woman should be treated with respect", what a foolish statement by an idiot, so mc Galaxy shouldn't let her do what she wants abi and a responsible woman wouldn't get drunk in the first place, see him defending a hoe but he couldn't defend his lazy self from been beating by burna boy's thug.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Tonmiwatimmy: 1:08pm On Mar 16, 2019
That guy .....FTC above must be mad....... people under me be careful what you type.....or u join him
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by queensera(f): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by marqueee(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
The main reason he can’t blow.... tell him him to face his music and leave the sponge bob nose girl alone...

Versatile....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by coolestchris(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2019
this Mr 2 k weh dem beat am up like dodo. he deh here deh run mouth

5 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Wizygreat12: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
Vesline crew where una day?
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by congo4ka: 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
This is the first time I am hearing Etiosa, she is an attention seeking whoooore and second time I am hearing of the 2kay fooooool, this is who we call pusssay nigggas angry burna come send those boys make Dem break bottle for this mumu head angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by MCMLXXVI(m): 1:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
This Mr 2kay is a big foooool.
What the hell is "EVERY woman should be treated with respect"?
Including the irresponsible ones?

Guy, just come out and tell us the plain truth - YOU WANT THAT PUZZZY, but you think that being a NICE GUY is going to help you get into Etinosa's panties.
Loser.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Some people curse themselves with their stage names.
Mr. 2kay (2,000 NGN), I hope he now makes up to 5kay (5,000 NGN)?

SPACE FOR SALE.
This promo starts and ends in a minute.
I have reduced my price by 90%.
Advertising here is now 1,500 NGN.
I accept Bitcoin, bank transfer, Wester Union transfer and airtime equivalent.

7 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by JoanHicks(f): 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
That guy .....FTC above must be mad....... people under me be careful what you type.....or u join him

I guess you lack common sense

Did the MC dude forced her to go naked on social media

The 2kay guy is stupid someone set money and gave condition to win the money someone else accepted the condition

How about BBN they had live sex on TV

Mitcheew

One good thing about all this thing is, the lady Don blow, her followers will increase in a sane country it suppose be the other way round

The lady will trend in Nigerian blogs for few days

She get even get endorsement too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2019
Me i just wan fùck that etinosa girl

8 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by BRASH: 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
I have not seen the video yet. Pls did she show her booby and puna ? Was d puna shaved? How big or small are her booby? Does she have a banging body? Can the video help the vaseline crew in time of need? Is it worth if i go in search of the video?

19 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:48pm On Mar 16, 2019
Every woman should be treated with respect??gringrin Indeed

5 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by tillaman(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mr 2kay she’s probably a hoe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by OkoroPeugeot(m): 1:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
Guys don't realise this wont make the woman open for you

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2019
MC GALAXY OR MR 2KAY WAHALA NO INTEREST ME
ALL AM INTERESTED IS D NUDE VIDEO
WEY D NUDE VIDEO cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by dkronicle(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
If burna bou help mc galaxy reply Mr2kay now dem go dey call police grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by STRENGTHesq(m): 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
BRASH:
I have not seen the video yet. Pls did she show her booby and puna ? Was d puna shaved? How big or small are her booby? Does she have a banging body? Can the video help the vaseline crew in time of need? Is it worth if i go in search of the video?
grin
It's a fifty-fifty poo bro

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by torqque7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2019
Mr 2kay= Idiot

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2019
K.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
Me i just wan fùck that etinosa girl
Her nude sef na 50k....

4 Likes

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by paddyofboss(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
donstan18:
This Mr2Kay is a punctuated ediot. This was the same way he slammed Burna Boy before his fvckup was treated accordingly by Burna.

Is he mad? Did MC galaxy force anyone to strip for him? Why exactly are some people stupid enough not to know who to blame for their stupidity.

Tell me, which responsible and well-trained lady will stoop so low to shamefully embarrass herself on social media all because of money?

Only a foooool will blame Mc Galaxy for Etinosa's foolishness. He simply told them what it will cost to get his money, and they gave in.

Period!!!!
And her mama dey preach that day say God bless am with good children..bragging in church

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Binhamid(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Someone should call burns boy to come and deal with this guy undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2019
Jayslicky:
Look at this woman wrapper called mr.2kay, as a celeb l expect mr.2kay to understand all this drama has been planned by mc Galaxy and etinosa to revive their falling career, she was a little drunk but she was aware of what was going on, "everyone woman should be treated with respect" , what a foolish statement by an idiot, so mc Galaxy shouldn't let her do what she wants abi and a responsible woman wouldn't get drunk in the first place, see him defending a hoe but he couldn't defend his lazy self from been beating by burna boy's thug.

Seems everyone saw her unclad except me .... what is so MA about seein a gurl on pant & bra ... overhyped childish 12min video

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Her nude sef na 50k....
wetin i go use nude do...i wan fùcj her toto
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by freemi(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
Wizygreat12:
Vesline crew where una day?
Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed and u r calling vaseline crew? Wat is ur point?

1 Like

Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
wetin i go use nude do...i wan fùcj her toto
You no grab wetin I mean...gringrin How much she go charge
Re: Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed by iammo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
Haba, when mcgalaxy tried ending it and talking her out of it she started cursing and calling his father. She wasn't slurring her speeches like a drunk and her eyes were sharp and she seemed cordinated she even locked her door when she wanted to start stripping, at some point gallaxy had to cover his eyes.

I really hate foolish guys that hope to use mr nice guy to decieve a girl to sleep with him while making other people look bad. Funny thing the girl was crazy about gallaxy and he has her mumu button, 2Kay is just been silly

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set / BBN Winner Efe Unfollows Instagram Followers / BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.