Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close (543 Views)

CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" / BBNaija: Ifu Enada Slams CDQ "I Gave You My Handout Money, Spent More On You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close by Ikeboboafri: 8:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Ifu Ennada who dropped a motivation post on Instagram, recounted how a man who said she won't amount to anything tried getting close to her recently.According to the reality show star, this happened about 10 years ago when she was 16 all because 'she didn't give the man what he wanted'.

Ifu Ennada in her video, recounted how the man who said she won't amount to anything tried getting her number from her and people close after she held her first show at Eko Hotel over the weekend. She further disclosed that she dealt with that.

Watch the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/19/ifu-ennada-recounts-how-man-who-said-she-wont-amount-to-anything-tried-getting-close-recently/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close by HerCuteness(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
people like identifying with success
Re: Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close by Tonmiwatimmy: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
So .......and are u still something now....useless as my poo
Re: Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close by Prettyvicc: 10:23am On Mar 19, 2019
smiley
Re: Ifu Ennada Recounts How Man Who Said She Won't Be Anything, Tried Getting Close by AdsenseSnow(m): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2019
grin what is this trash olosho saying again angry only baboons will dig your sinking pussyyy

I buy all website and pin verified Adsense

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Goes Crazy Over Her Twins As She Finally Becomes A Mother / Comedian Basketmouth Joins The Fvck You Challenge With A Blast / ‘we Once Stole Dior Sunglasses’ – Kim Kardashian Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.