Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,709 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference. (1097 Views)

Meet The Brain Behind Customer Passion Point Limited / Cab Rental And Services / Meet The Professional On Security Fence-wire And The Likes, We Got You Covered.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference. by mrsage(m): 9:15am On Mar 19, 2019
The Lagos Cab Man Is Here.

I'm a young highly skilled driver. I have good knowledge of Lagos Roads. I understand the City of Lagos. Its my territory.

I cover every part of Lagos and I also embark on Inter state trips. I love to travel. So if you need a ride from Lagos to any other state. Let's talk.

I'm probably the friendliest people-person cab driver in Lagos.

How May I help you?

I am available by appointment to your destination.

Maybe it's the Airport, office, social function, religious activity, business appointment etc.

I provide a newspaper for your reading pleasure for early morning trips. Then you get a bottle of water in the afternoon.

You can also rent my car by the hour or the day for sightseeing around the city. But you have to call in advance.

I'm available 24 hours a day every day of the week including public holidays.

I do hourly, daily, weekly and monthly rentals, airport drop off’s and pick-up’s, school drop off's and pick-up's, special occasions such as weddings, functions, logistics, individual or company short/Medium/long term operating leases, corporate requirements etc.

I love to discuss politics, entertainment, business, sports and a host of other topics so with the Lagos Cab Man, you will also get an interesting transport companion.

The Car

A Toyota Camry or Corolla. Neat and decent. Fully air conditioned.

Don't get scared, my charges are affordable and of course subject to negotiation..

08028052100 call or WhatsApp

Thanks

Re: Meet The Lagos Cab Man With A Difference. by mrsage(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2019
At your service...

(1) (Reply)

A Deluxe Hotel Complex At Woji Portharcourt For Sale / Reliable And Honest Fuel Additive Distributors Required / Is There Realy A Genuine Online Money-making Biz. Pls Assist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.