Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) (30015 Views)

Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Man Dies On The Way To Hospital After Being Tortured By Police. Graphic Photos / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
In a sane society the hotel will be forfeited

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Fhowe: 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
In as much as I pity the young man , the hotel should have themselves to blame why did They not follow up on the treatment they just gave them 100k to discharge them they are in for a long thing .How can you give someone who earns 10k 100k at once am sure he started using agbo and all those local medication now the whole thing is complicated and he his back to extort them na wa God help us
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by dkronicle(m): 10:33am On Mar 19, 2019
theoldpretender:
Hotel too is at fault.

I stayed in a hotel in this Nigeria, and in our room, there was a safe , with a pin number set by the hotel guest...where we could keep money or valuables in there.

If you are running a hotel and you cannot invest in such stuff...sorry., you have no business running a hotel

Please how much did you use in lodgung in that hotel.
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by theoldpretender(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2019
dkronicle:

Please how much did you use in lodgung in that hotel.

Don't know...it was part of a group on official trip , the organisation sponsoring us paid.
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Esomchi800(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2019
MyGeneration:
Do they sue in this country?
Yap get a good lawyer sue their fucking ass If na me am suing them 100m for damages made and lost they've cost me
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Okpotud(m): 11:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Nothing seems to b working in dis country
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Oxb90: 11:07am On Mar 19, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Has SARS not been dismantled?.
did you read the story till the end. Didn't you see the date
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by justice212: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2019
MrTrend:

See His Photo Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/young-man-becomes-blind-after-being-tortured-by-sars-in-oyo/
someone should bring this man to Abuja.Human right radio to get justice
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by logon599: 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Crazy crazy country. Crazy

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by elizabeth147(f): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2019
Dat Bank Manager Is To Be Responsible Till His Eyes Is Kk
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by stevebless: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
What happened to this guy is called hyphema. If they had allowed him to rest well after the beating it would have cleared on it's own. Poor guy. His sight will never be perfect even after surgery.

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrTrend:

See His Photo Below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/young-man-becomes-blind-after-being-tortured-by-sars-in-oyo/

U would have hotly pursued the case from the week it happened. The police should pay for all medical bills n compensate u. Find a good law chamber n seek advice from them, they know what to do.
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by AbleGod32123: 1:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrTrend:

See His Photo Below;

As God live and his spirit liveth, all d sars officials that has hand in ur blindness will bury their children and they will go blind, suffer and be disgraced before they die. As for d hotel owner, may he meet his Waterloo soon. I’m crying as I’m typing now.
Don’t worry young man, help will locate u and may good God perfect his healing on ur eyes ijn
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
razy75:
Anoda blind afonja
get sense pls,we ar talking about human here
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by soothsayer2: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
My prayer is that one day, SARS officers will kill a son or a daughter of a sitting president, governor or a wife of the Justice Supreme Court so that there will be a timely solution to all these human rights abuses we have been calling govt end for donkey years now.
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by mechanics(m): 4:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's a pity he had to loose his sight doing a work for #10,000, the SARS officers must be brought to book.
Re: Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo) by eduora: 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
I am sorry and take heart....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Favour Ikechukwu: Lagos Police Commissioner Visits Family Of Girl Raped To Death / Soldiers Foiled IPOB Militants Attack, Seize Vehicles / To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.