Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell (658 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / "Millions Of Muslims In Nigeria Are Coming To Jesus" - Man Says (Photos) / Isaiah 4:1, 7 Women Begging A Man To Marry Them - Sets Facebook On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by MrsMango(f): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2019
See screenshot attached below. This is indeed extremism!

I don't know if this should be in fashion or religion section. Lalasticlala please decide.

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
The man is so convinced you begin to wonder if he is heaven's gate man

1 Like

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by peteruuu(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
The man was right though..
Not in support of the wedding rings though.

MODIFIED: Don't argue with me, argue with yourself, but check the scriptures.

I ain't replying unnecessary mentions.
#Peace.

1 Like

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by MrsMango(f): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
The man was right though..
Are you kidding me??
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Officialgarri: 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Zuckerberg running to office to see whether Facebook is on fire

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Okuda(m): 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
lmao @zuck. I believe the jewelry thing tho. The one I'm not sure of is the wedding ring.
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by greatnaija01: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu PLS EXPLAIN how A GOD whose abode IS HAVING GOLD as street .....and gates of PEARL.... will now send his own children to HELL because they used gold of lower quality than what he uses up there?

MrsMango let it be KNOWN that all these FANATICS do not read their BIBLES well..... they twist it to their own GRIEVOUS mindless expectations of what they WANT GOD TO BE.

MANY want GOd to still behave like the OLD TESTAMENT TIMES.... not because they LOVE him... but simply because they are angry with others who seem to be enjoying their lives.

Revelation 21:21 New King James Version (NKJV)
21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was PURE GOLD, like transparent glass.

1 Like

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Okuda(m): 10:21am On Mar 19, 2019
greatnaija01:
peteruuu PLS EXPLAIN how A GOD whose abode IS HAVING GOLD as street .....and gates of PEARL.... will now send his own children to HELL because they used gold of lower quality than what he uses up there?

MrsMango let it be KNOWN that all these FANATICS do not read their BIBLES well..... they twist it to their own GRIEVOUS mindless expectations of what they WANT GOD TO BE.

MANY want GOd to still behave like the OLD TESTAMENT TIMES.... not because they LOVE him... but simply because they are angry with others who seem to be enjoying their lives.

21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was PURE GOLD, like transparent glass.
not until the children of Israel used Gold to build a golden calf and worship it, it was not a problem until then..
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Okuda(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2019
I watched 2 Videos in 2013 about a boy who God revealed things to and Linda from is it Liberia or sierra Leone. While some may think that those videos were fake or over exaggerated or any other thing, my eyes became mpre opened to things of the spiritual realm and i brcame clear to me that there are so many lottle things which we take for granted that can make us miss heaven. there are so many things we do unknowingly and thinking it isnt a sin that would make us miss heaven even when all other aspects of our lives are in place..
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by MrsMango(f): 10:35am On Mar 19, 2019
greatnaija01:

I tell you... We have too many religious fanatics these days.
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by MrsMango(f): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Okuda:

not until the children of Israel used Gold to build a golden calf and worship it, it was not a problem until then..
Meaning the gold itself was not the problem. GOD created gold, everything HE created was beautiful. The problem was the misuse of gold, by building a golden calf with it (which is idolatry).
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Okuda(m): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
MrsMango:

Meaning the gold itself was not the problem. GOD created gold, everything HE created was beautiful. The problem was the misuse of gold, by building a golden calf with it (which is idolatry).

yes and that is what people still do today. Value it so much and worship it in their minds. atleast almpst everyone who has a piece of expensive jewelry right now feel untop of the world when putting it on or thinking of it. That in itself is Idolatry.

1 Like

Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by agbekeOreke86(f): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
i always say it n amma continue sayin it-each person to his/her own belief ooo.apart from the heaven described in the bible as being extremly beautiful and made of pure gold and precious stones,dosnt the descriptions of Jesus n and angels and the 24elders and beings standing infront of the throne of God have gold crowns on their heads,gold sandals on their feet and brass belts??if gold were to be really bad,God wouldnt create it in the garden of Eden as it was recorded in Genesis that the garden of eden has d purest form of gold ever with other precious stones naa.i aint a church goer no more(personal reasons) because iv come to realize it dosnt make me more of a christian or less of a christian but i bilieve in my God,my knowledge of/about him is sound n wnt sway from wot i know.i gat ring on my nose,multiple anklets on my leg,gold chains on my neck/both wrists of my hands and a very handful of chains and beads of stones on my waist-ooohh,i gat tattoos too of my diff. names but hey,i tell u,everytime i kneel with praise and prayers with supplications and i make my request known to HIM,HE is always ever faithful and just to answer me.i lean not on my own understanding,i try to aknowledge HIM in my ways(not everytime-im human) but he always,always directs my path!!!HE always turns up for me and i have never been put to shame and by His amazing grace,i never will!The only standard i follow is Gods' and not any pastors' and not even Paul the apostle!!!!#shalom#!
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
agbekeOreke86:
i always say it n amma continue sayin it-each person to his/her own belief ooo.apart from the heaven described in the bible as being extremly beautiful and made of pure gold and precious stones,dosnt the descriptions of Jesus n and angels and the 24elders and beings standing infront of the throne of God have gold crowns on their heads,gold sandals on their feet and brass belts??if gold were to be really bad,God wouldnt create it in the garden of Eden as it was recorded in Genesis that the garden of eden has d purest form of gold ever with other precious stones naa.i aint a church goer no more(personal reasons) because iv come to realize it dosnt make me more of a christian or less of a christian but i bilieve in my God,my knowledge of/about him is sound n wnt sway from wot i know.i gat ring on my nose,multiple anklets on my leg,gold chains on my neck/both wrists of my hands and a very handful of chains and beads of stones on my waist-ooohh,i gat tattoos too of my diff. names but hey,i tell u,everytime i kneel with praise and prayers with supplications and i make my request known to HIM,HE is always ever faithful and just to answer me.i lean not on my own understanding,i try to aknowledge HIM in my ways(not everytime-im human) but he always,always directs my path!!!HE always turns up for me and i have never been put to shame and by His amazing grace,i never will!The only standard i follow is Gods' and not any pastors' and not even Paul the apostle!!!!#shalom#!
Be deceiving yourself with your own desires.
The ways that seem right (or righteous) to a man (not to God) destruction is the end thereof.
Hear yourself..." Waist beads, I have two chains on my ankles, I have tattoos is my different name, bla bla bla " and you think you're praising him well with your body.

Shey the end will sha still come right? We shall see. Be thinking your own method is the best way to love life, instead of leaning on the guidelines of the scriptures. You even said " not even apostle Paul's standards" lmao...as if yours come even close. Moderation doesn't exist in your own world, abi? You prefer extremes.
Thank God you still have life, so there is hope of you allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you all things, with time. That's if you will humble yourself and allow Him teach you , self. This one your sounding like you've made a manual for living a so-called righteous christian life for yourself.

Reeks of pride and it's irritating.
I know you may not like my words, and you may be triggered to insult me in a response, but just know nothing will bring me back to this thread again. As in, nothing. Ciao.
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mods, if u like vex and give me another ban...na una sabi. I don talk my truth dey go.
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by correctguy101(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na today?

E don tey wey nyash dey for back...

Those wey refuse to watch TV before are now watching...

What a miracle... undecided
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by kb83(m): 2:25am On Sep 28, 2023
In that case any body with mobile phone 📱 is going to hell. Since you are always thinking about it.
Re: Facebook On Fire As Man Says Earrings & Wedding Ring Will Make You Go To Hell by world123: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
It unfortunate that the only thing we do while praying is asking God for our daily bread.

In situations like this, we can go to God in prayer. If possible fast and pray; asking him to reveal the truth behind jewelry.

You can ask him if your name is actually in the book of life.

You can tell him to expose the areas of your life you are not getting it right.

Hearing from God himself will save us from this confusion. God speaks, if we truly want to listen.

(1) (Reply)

Most Hilarious Reactions To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You See Padlock. / Why The Theory Of Evolution Should Be Expunged From Curriculum Of Biology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.