Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) (716 Views)

I Need A Domain Or Custom Email Address / Want To Sell Your Domain Or Website? / What Is The Most Prefered Nigeria Bank ATM To Buy Domain Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 10:23am On Apr 14, 2019
I Will Buy Domain For You @ Cheaper Rate & Transfer to U (Namecheap Users)

Who needs domain name or web hosting account from Namecheap?

.com, .net, online, xyz etc

Web hosting of all types.

How To Transact:
1. Chat me either on whatsapp via 0 8 1 1 7 5 7 6 1 0 4
or facebook via facebook.com/ybholy

2. Tell me the name of domain or type of hosting you need.
3. I will buy it and show you proof
4. You send naira payment
5. I transfer to you

Thanks.
Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2019
who need the service?
Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2019
.COM Domain is as cheap as N2knaira
Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by IamDamilare(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

Do you want to receive online payment via PayPal in Nigeria and you are having issues in opening a PayPal Account that can send and receive online payment.

Please visit my website to watch the video and Open a PayPal account WITHOUT VPN For FREE

Visit this Link
https://www.iamdamilare.com/Paypal-nigeria-send-and-receive-money/
Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Who else needs domain or hosting?
Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
Balance

Re: I Will Buy Domain Or Host For You @ Cheaper Rate & Send To U (namecheap Users) by urman2020: 11:11pm On May 03, 2019
Check

(1) (Reply)

I Need Paypal Fund / How To Make Your Facebook Ad Ppc Easy Steps / Real Estate Website At A Give Away Price For #12,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.