Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,648 members, 7,820,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

I Afraid To Go To School Again – 3yrs Old Boy Who Survived Lagos Building Coll - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Afraid To Go To School Again – 3yrs Old Boy Who Survived Lagos Building Coll (266 Views)

"None Of Our Children Will Attend School Again” – Deborah Samuel’s Parents / Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend Who Survived A Ghastly Accident In Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Afraid To Go To School Again – 3yrs Old Boy Who Survived Lagos Building Coll by Bekeey: 11:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Three-year-old, Kabiru Sasore, who survived the school building collapse at Ita Faji on Lagos Island, has said he is afraid to return to school.

Master Kabiru was rushed to the hospital after the incident, and was discharged last week Thursday after he was certified healthy enough to return home. His mother is said to be in a private hospital at the moment where she is being treated for shock.

Kabiru told The Nation that he was eating in his class when he suddenly heard a loud sound, thinking it was a bomb. I was eating in my class when my school collapsed, I heard a loud sound, and our school shook and all of us fell on each other. I was afraid and I didn’t want to go to school that day, I later saw a caterpillar. Though I am fine but my back is still paining me and my neck.” he said he is afraid to go to school again because he does not want to experience a similar incident again.
His Aunty, Balikis Muhammed, who is currently nursing him, said he was discharged from the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH ) on Thursday, adding that he is still on medication and has an appointment in the hospital next Thursday.

Re: I Afraid To Go To School Again – 3yrs Old Boy Who Survived Lagos Building Coll by uzoormah(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Tourism West Africa Road Show Engage With Key Trade Partners In Abuja, Nig / ALERT: Beware Of Whatsapp Account Hijackers (don’t Ignore) / FLASHBACK: When Two Rescued Chibok Girls Visited The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.