Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses (65215 Views)

Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges / What Herbert Macaulay Way In Yaba, Lagos Looks Like In 2021 (pics, Video) / Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by 9jaRealist: 4:27am On Mar 20, 2019
If Lagosians use these bridges how do you expect them to get hit by a car so that they can have someone to fight and vent their frustrations?
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by armyofone(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2019
cool they should use atupa to power it.
Na you go stand hold the atupa cheesy

AreaFada2:
Black man thing na wa. What will it cost to have simple traffic light?
Oh we have no light to run them. Despite simple solar power these days. shocked shocked
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by ikorodureporta: 5:54am On Mar 20, 2019
sojayy:
Misplaced priority n waste of resources of d highest order !.....just uselessly useless shocked shocked
Why?
That's how it shld be. Ppl still use it...Some children, aged people, sick ppl etc, compared to the ones built on mile12 - Ikorodu axis which are far away from the spots they are needed, thereby only serving more as " self-contained" @ night. Even the designs na wastage

1 Like

Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by Mamakimy97: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2019
YoungFr:

I dey tell you, when ever I come to Nadia all I do is either I jump road dividers or I cross near those speed bumps grin grin grin
lolz..baddest
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by AreaFada2: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2019
armyofone:
cool they should use atupa to power it.
Na you go stand hold the atupa cheesy

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Na firewood una go use. Ready to the blow the fire.

1 Like

Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by oyonu(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Lol..come to uniben the newly built pedestrian bridge is still hanging there..we re used to running....jumping d road dividers..e johhr oh cool

That bridge is made in China, its always wobbling when you are at the middle.
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by Mamakimy97: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
oyonu:

That bridge is made in China, its always wobbling when you are at the middle.
hv not used it..
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by calabardick(m): 7:05am On Mar 26, 2019
TheDesigner:
Oma

Yes I do
Re: Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has Pedestrian Bridges That Nobody Uses by Strica(f): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
As if I wasn't homesick enough...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Canada Hype And Travel Rush: Here Are Things You Need To Know / 105 Years Later, A Letter In A Bottle Thrown From Titanic's Deck Found (Pics) / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.