Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) (43634 Views)

Christabel Ekeh: I Had Become Born-again Before Releasing My Nude Photos / Christabel Ekeh And Samuel Bravo Nude Photoshoot / Christabel Ekeh: "I Have A Crush On Michael Essien" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by magicminister: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
How this people Dey make money sef?
worked legit for 10 years before I built my first house.

I’m really impressed and I pray God continues to enrich her.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by KingAzari: 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Beats me how it's only women that make it big in Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by cescky(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Humanaces:
Hello nairalander ....i would please require anyone expert opinion on securing a new international passport after changing my name ...... Any ideas on the cost

Wow know some one with similar challenges
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
KingAzari:
Beats me how it's only women that make it big in Nollywood.
Coz they have what it takes to make it...gringrin

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Humanaces: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
cescky:

Wow know some one with similar challenges

Yea please any ideas.....went to the passport office today and no one not even them were able to give me an affirmative price..
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Gaston22(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]the rate at which female celebs build house and buy cars in this country makes the males to look like idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Ichel: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
The pusssy is really powerful. Only if a hoe knows how to use it well. This holelosho pusssy just got her a mansion after phucking and sucking the preeqs of different big gods.

I know Nairaland Holeloshos hiding under the cover of feminism with rotten, wide, smelly and shapeless looking pusssy will wish they were in her shoe.

#spits

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by meneski(m): 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
O God na money dem take do dis one....?? Were de money na
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dubai Arab something on my mind

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Mayflowa(m): 3:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
The pusssy is really powerful. Only if a hoe knows how to use it well. This holelosho pusssy just got her a mansion after phucking and sucking the preeqs of different big gods.

I know Nairaland Holeloshos hiding under the cover of feminism with rotten, wide, smelly and shapeless looking pusssy will wish they were in her shoe.

#spits

So those that gave her money have two heads?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Goridoe(m): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonature1:

Nairaland teaches users two things: tribalism and disregard for the ladies. It can only take a disciplined regular visitor to ignore those.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by foster212: 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oh mehn, this olosho work dey pay ooo.

1 Like

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by happney65: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
money121 which type of roofing sheet is this?I dont think I have seen something like this before..
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
The moment u slip frm that jacuzzi
U r a goner
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by bluebay(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Launched Mansion? Na busines place or maybe Playgirls mansion?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice building congrats! cool
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Od1n: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who? Who does she do to afford this house? Don't say acting. Nobody heard of her.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Od1n: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gaston22:
[color=#990000][/color]the rate at which female celebs build house and buy cars in this country makes the males to look like idiot

Cos the men get to do actual work to get this money.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by cescky(m): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Humanaces:

Yea please any ideas.....went to the passport office today and no one not even them were able to give me an affirmative price..

I heard it's about 100k, but am not certain with time we will know..

But did the officials say it's doable?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by peckebu(f): 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
It baffles me how some men even women especially the ones that don't have anything to offer come and drag women by calling them olosho and prostitutes because they are successful and getting things they can only dream of. Not all women get their wealth from selling their bodies. You don't know the source of her wealth so you asssume she sells her body. If you have this kind of negative mentality it would be hard for you to move forward. Think positively and you'll move forward.
Congratulations to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by bionixs: 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

#spits

Mr Saducee ,abi SADTOSEE
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by money121(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
happney65:
money121 which type of roofing sheet is this?I dont think I have seen something like this before..
American shingles very expensive ooo
This one no be for mekunu like Us
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by oforjide: 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Igbo girls are showing their houses while yoruba girls are showing us their naked bodies
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by kanayoNickel: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin how preeeks did you eat to afford this? wink we all know that Nigerian women always look for hand outs from men hence their hypocrisy in their prostitution lives grin keep sucking more preeeks for more money aturu

I buy all Adsense and website together

With ur uncouthness here, no one will really want to sell anything to you. You come across as very Silly and unintelligent.
No businessman will demarket himself with this kinda comments by you
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
sonature1:

Nairaland teaches users two things: tribalism and disregard for the ladies. It can only take a disciplined regular visitor to ignore those.
Its descipable I know a few people that have left this forum cause of that. Seun needa do something about it
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by happney65: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
money121:

American shingles very expensive ooo
This one no be for mekunu like Us

Wahoo..so America sef dey do shingles..I think say na only Korean and New Zealand nii sha..Money speaking things..My oga you fit afford am naa..no dey whine me o
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=LUCIFERMYLORD post=76793969]The pusssy is really powerful. Only if a hoe knows how to use it well. This holelosho pusssy just got her a mansion after phucking and sucking the preeqs of different big gods.

#spits
Nothing good comes out from LUCIFER.
He's always been a:
HARD CORE THIEF, DECEIVER, & A KILLER.

What a worthy servant you are. Nothing good comes out from a rotten mango than maggots.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nothing good comes out from LUCIFER.
He's always been a:
HARD CORE THIEF, DECEIVER, & A KILLER.

What a worthy servant you are. Nothing good comes out from a rotten mango than maggots.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by skallion7(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlcoNigeria2018:
Na wao, Nigerians and their obsession with Ghana cool i suggest we change the name of the forum to cediland grin
Don't get too excited
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
newsynews:
Ghanaian actress, Christabel Ekeh has shared pictures of her newly launched mansion which reeks of nothing but taste and luxury.

The actress took to social media with the pictures of the latest achievement with the caption:

https://lailasnews.com/christabel-ekeh-newly-launched-mansion/

I've been hearing stuff about Ghana It has become a new destination for yahoo boys,fake pastors go there to to squire powers,actors too. Is their voodoo that strong?
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by poseidon12: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice house. Big congrats to her. It seems that Ghanaians have better taste than Nigerians when it comes to houses.
Re: Christabel Ekeh Builds A New House (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Did you just say it doesn't matter how one got successful and that the end justifies the means?Do you know this your way of thinking is the same line of reasoning that made thugs, cultists and hooligans lawmakers that decide the fate of the nation?Do you know this same statement of yours is what makes big brother Nigeria more valuable than an ingenuous invention from a Nigerian?Do you know it is the same reasoning that makes people abandon education for a life of thuggery and militancy?Do you know it's the same kind of reasoning that makes people hail a politician that has been indicted and convicted of stealing billions of naira while no accolades are showered on teachers and doctors and they're even being owed salaries?This same reasoning of yours is what makes people hail and congratulate Nigerian female actresses for buying houses while their male counterparts struggle to keep body and soul together, one would think they're are not in same industry but the unsaid truth is that most of these actresses engage in some very unwholesome acts(having sex with multiple men and eating faeces amongst others) in order to acquire these material things. If my guess is right, you're a young person and if it is indeed true then I now believe Nigeria has no future!
twerkjack:
so it’s true then ....failures can give a million and 1 excuses why they’re failing and others are succeeding....... smh........ mind u,

it doesn’t matter how one got successful

cos the end justifies the means ...

Keep wailing online ad watch as the world passes u by....

And old age creeps up on u

And leaves u cussing at urself when you’ve run out of ppl to cuss on smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / 6 Incidents That Crashed Tonto Dikeh’s Marriage / Paul Okoye's New Hairstyle: Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.