Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? (3924 Views)

No Supreme Court In The World Has Ever Cancelled Election Based On A Fraction... / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness / TCN Confirms Collapse Of National Grid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria cannot progress with the current constitution and arrangement even in the next century.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by rexwalters: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:
Nigeria cannot progress with the current constitution and arrangement even in the next century.
There is nothing wrong with our constitution,to the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as a perfect constitution anywhere in the world,the people's interpretation of the constitution is what gives it its value,majority of the people in UK and USA will end up with nothing but debt at the end.

So go and struggle and be the best you can be,Nigeria owes you nothing,it was your fore fathers that wrote the constitution or are you telling me your fore fathers no get sense?

A man cannot give what he does not have,Oyibo dey Europe,Black man dey Africa.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 8:32am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

So why is geometric power not distributing their energy because I know there plant in ABA has since been completed n test runner.

Because Geometric Power registered as a Genco, Generating company. They generate power to be distributed to the Discos, through the Transcos. Once the power enters the FGs transmission lines, Geometric has lost control of where the power goes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 8:34am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

To register an oil company is not that difficult. All you need to do is to go to CAC and register a company and then operate like a regular business.
A better option is to register and investment company and then partner with foreign companies with expertise in the oil industry or any other interested industries to operate and run the business. Lagos States has Ibile Holdings - http://ibileholdings.com/about-us/ . Awolowo did wonders with Odua Investments, they dominated the cocoa industry. Odua Investments at a time was one of the biggest conglomerates in West Africa.

There are no Laws against incorporating a company and partnering with foreign companies to do business in Nigeria. At the start of this democracy in 1999, many state governments partnered with Econet Wireless to bring GSM to Nigeria and their states, like Lagos and Delta, but greed took over the governors and they sold the shares and pocketed the money.
cool.......
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 8:34am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:
Britain does not have a written constitution and yet it makes progress.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 8:36am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:
yeah.. a faulty one at best. done with the interest of a particular group. how can the FG have items that are just exclusively for them alone stifling those who would want to take their destinies in their hands.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

yeah. because Britain are a group of countries who AGREED to come together to be ONE. Nigeria was just a business venture. that is why you would always have agitations. me personally do not think a people should be forced to patriotism through the barrel of a gun. it has to be mutual. when we speak about these ills its like we dont like progress. like the issue of IPP that you discussed. in a country ,do you need to start exploring the loop holes just because you want the best for your people? the constitution is not a peoples constitution and at best a written document that serves the general interest of the caliphate and the British.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
rexwalters:
There is nothing wrong with our constitution,to the best of my knowledge there is no such thing as a perfect constitution anywhere in the world,the people's interpretation of the constitution is what gives it its value,majority of the people in UK and USA will end up with nothing but debt at the end.

So go and struggle and be the best you can be,Nigeria owes you nothing,it was your fore fathers that wrote the constitution or are you telling me your fore fathers no get sense?

what in the world are you yapping about? our for fathers did not write the constitution. the 1999 constitution was just a modification of some past constitution done and repackaged by Gen Abdulsalami abubakar. and no one said we want a perfect constitution. we want a constitution that serves the interest of the units that make up Nigeria. we cannot be in a country and be like as if we are in bondage. get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:
yeah. because Britain are a group of countries who AGREED to come together to be ONE. Nigeria was just a business venture. that is why you would always have agitations. me personally do not think a people should be forced to patriotism through the barrel of a gun. it has to be mutual. when we speak about these ills its like we dont like progress. like the issue of IPP that you discussed. in a country ,do you need to start exploring the loop holes just because you want the best for your people? the constitution is not a peoples constitution and at best a written document that serves the general interest of the caliphate and the British.

You just described 95% of the world countries. Britain did not just AGREE to come together to become one, they went through lots of political upheavals including centuries of wars before they eventually agreed to be one, and that agreement is tenuous at best. Scotland and Northern Ireland might still decide to leave, based on the type of Brexit the government gets.

Once a country is forged together, it is extremely difficult to break, and the fall out of the breakage if often painful (civil wars, power tussles, economic issues, etc), theses might take decades, sometimes centuries to resolve.

As I said, I agree the constitution is faulty. Yes it favours the north. My argument is that within the framework of this faulty constitution, a lot can be achieved and progress made, with right visionary and sincere leaders.
Most of the problems besetting the states or regions is not due to the faulty constitution, but due to greed, visionlessness and incompetence of the ruling class on all levels.
The Niger Delta and the South East cannot boast of one, just one outstanding visionary leader.
The north also has the same problem, that's why a Buhari is worshiped as the best the north can offer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

Check types of constitution and reply back to me, dont dive into conclusions like women.
We have written n unwritten constitution, they all guide the government. What Nigeria has, is killing it period.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

Because Geometric Power registered as a Genco, Generating company. They generate power to be distributed to the Discos, through the Transcos. Once the power enters the FGs transmission lines, Geometric has lost control of where the power goes.

Dont think they can equally register a transmission company that easily in order to transmit there energy as well because there was a time they had issue with EDC.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
rexwalters:

So go and struggle and be the best you can be,Nigeria owes you nothing,it was your fore fathers that wrote the constitution or are you telling me your fore fathers no

There are so many ills in the constitution bro that inhibits growth in this country. The one of national grid is a big one and a huge chunk of the problem facing Nigeria.
The power sector should be liberated totally so as to encourage proper management by private sector. How can 5000mega wats power a population of 150 million. They should give private companies the right to generate and distribute electricity and see how the economy grows.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 10:33am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

You just described 95% of the world countries. Britain did not just AGREE to come together to become one, they went through lots of political upheavals including centuries of wars[b] before they eventually agreed to be one[/b], and that agreement is tenuous at best. Scotland and Northern Ireland might still decide to leave, based on the type of Brexit the government gets.

Once a country is forged together, it is extremely difficult to break, and the fall out of the breakage if often painful (civil wars, power tussles, economic issues, etc), theses might take decades, sometimes centuries to resolve.

As I said, I agree the constitution is faulty. Yes it favours the north. My argument is that within the framework of this faulty constitution, a lot can be achieved and progress made, with[b] right visionary and sincere leaders.[/b]
Most of the problems besetting the states or regions is not due to the faulty constitution, but due to[b] greed, visionlessness and incompetence of the ruling class on all levels.[/b]
The Niger Delta and the South East cannot boast of one, just one outstanding visionary leader.
The north also has the same problem, that's why a Buhari is worshiped as the best the north can offer.
at least they have a choice to decide their future. Thats the one important point i am trying to make in this discussion. a lot can only be achieved with sincere and visionary leaders and i agree without mincing words. i also agree that in as much as the constitution favors the north, a lot can be achieved with visionary leaders but the constitution is a major setback and impediment. take for example my state Anambra state, our IGR is very low and funds are scarce major roads are not constructed using a company like Julius berger whose work probably is the best in Nigeria. no matter how hard you try to make things better, there is little you can do because you do not control your resources which enables you to create direct jobs and automatically creates in direct jobs too. it needs a large population to increase IGR through tax and etc. i agree that the SS and SE do not have visionary leaders but i equally would say that the SW do not have visionary leaders too. unless you have your own personal definition of who a visionary leader is. for example, Awolowo and Zik are clear examples of who a man with a vision is, Sam Mbakwe is one who had vision for his state and people even Jakande. these men were selfless and knew the direction the wanted to take their people to and they had tremendous impact in the lives of their people. These leadership problem in Nigeria cuts across all regions,tribe and ethnic group. what the SW has is a charismatic leader. but thats a discussion for another day. for me the constitution needs to be changed as soon as possible. it impedes development. no matter how visionary you would even be. if Awolowo was restricted with this kind of constitution i doubt if he would have made a massive impact in the lives of the yorubas in education infrastructural facilities and the position he wanted the Yorubas to occupy in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

Check types of constitution and reply back to me, dont dive into conclusions like women.
We have written n unwritten constitution, they all guide the government. What Nigeria has, is killing it period.

You are just repeating what I already said, Britain does not have a written constitution. My point is that you cannot put Nigeria's woes only on the constitution, the sincerely of the operators of a constitution plays a major role in the success of a country or any other organisation.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by AZeD1(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

So why is geometric power not distributing their energy because I know there plant in ABA has since been completed n test runner.
Geometric has a problem with the owner of the distribution company in ABA and the last I knew about the issue was when Fashola was trying to broker peace between Geometric and the disco..
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 11:12am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

Dont think they can equally register a transmission company that easily in order to transmit there energy as well because there was a time they had issue with EDC.
Register a Transmission company? I am sure you have no idea of energy generation and distribution. Transmission is the most complex and expensive in the three sectors of electricity. Where will a private company get the lands to build power pylons and substations across a state, not to talk of across a country. Each pylon must have at least 50meters allowance on either side that no one can built on, across the whole country.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by wirinet(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:
at least they have a choice to decide their future. Thats the one important point i am trying to make in this discussion. a lot can only be achieved with sincere and visionary leaders and i agree without mincing words. i also agree that in as much as the constitution favors the north, a lot can be achieved with visionary leaders but the constitution is a major setback and impediment. take for example my state Anambra state, our IGR is very low and funds are scarce major roads are not constructed using a company like Julius berger whose work probably is the best in Nigeria. no matter how hard you try to make things better, there is little you can do because you do not control your resources which enables you to create direct jobs and automatically creates in direct jobs too. it needs a large population to increase IGR through tax and etc. i agree that the SS and SE do not have visionary leaders but i equally would say that the SW do not have visionary leaders too. unless you have your own personal definition of who a visionary leader is. for example, Awolowo and Zik are clear examples of who a man with a vision is, Sam Mbakwe is one who had vision for his state and people even Jakande. these men were selfless and knew the direction the wanted to take their people to and they had tremendous impact in the lives of their people. These leadership problem in Nigeria cuts across all regions,tribe and ethnic group. what the SW has is a charismatic leader. but thats a discussion for another day. for me the constitution needs to be changed as soon as possible. it impedes development. no matter how visionary you would even be. if Awolowo was restricted with this kind of constitution i doubt if he would have made a massive impact in the lives of the yorubas in education infrastructural facilities and the position he wanted the Yorubas to occupy in the scheme of things in Nigeria.

I do not have time to respond to this your post in depth, but I will just give you an outline.

Why is the IGR of Anambra so low, despite receiving billions of naira every month from Abuja? What will happen if the billions stop coming from Abuja?

What is the strategy and vision of your governer or political elites to ameliorate the problem? What efforts have they made and how has the FG sabotaged them?

If I am made the governor of a state, I would never use Julius Berger to build infrastructure, I would use a consortium of indigenous local contracting firms, COREN registered. I would break up the whole project into segments and contract each segment to different firms according to competence. I would design a work and payment schedule with all contractors with a caveat that once schedule and payment terms had been agreed upon, any delay on the part of any contractor would be penalised.
Contracting jobs to Julius Berger is about 5 to 10 times the real cost of projects, it leads to capital flight, job losses, and loss of skill acquisition by the locals.
Are you telling me that no contractor in Anambra state can do as good a job as Julius Berger or close to it?

The only Visionary leader, I think Nigeria had was Awolowo. Ogbemudia tried, Tara Balewa and Ahmasu Bello had a vision of dominating Nigeria through dominating the military. Zik had no vision for his people and Nigeria whatsoever, outside making himself Zik of Nigeria and Zik of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by adelee777: 11:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Carlyscales:
I think power generation is actually in d exclusive list just like natl Defence, police, aviation, customs, state creation etc.

Infact almost all critical components of development in Nigeria is in the exclusive list. It's all intended to besically to gather more power n control in d center so that no matter how any region or state pushes, other week regions will be carried along.
It's actually counterproductive now.
That's y many bouyant states are not really interested in providing there own power.
Because if u generate? U can't distribute it urself

Any, what do u expect when the Constitution was literally written by a northern controlled military.
I think if power must be generated by government the sensible thing to do is for each state government to generate their own power. But "sensible" and "government" in Nigeria are two mutually exclusive expressions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by adelee777: 11:44am On Mar 20, 2019
rexwalters:
If our Brothers up North seize mambilla dam and Kanji dam,you people down south bragging will be the 1st ones who will start the begging.
I think someone said something about the North using their backward thinking to hold Nigeria back. Your comment is a great example of this. So, the only source of power is hydropower? Or maybe your brothers in the North can also seize their abundant supply of natural gas too?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2019
wirinet:

You are just repeating what I already said, Britain does not have a written constitution. My point is that you cannot put Nigeria's woes only on the constitution, the sincerely of the operators of a constitution plays a major role in the success of a country or any other organisation.

Wether it is written or the other way round,they still serve the same purpose,the point here is that Nigeria constitution is retrogressive and cannot take Nigeria to anywhere in the next century. A constitution that gives the centre almost all the power to the detriment of others there by discouraging individual growth.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2019
AZeD1:

Geometric has a problem with the owner of the distribution company in ABA and the last I knew about the issue was when Fashola was trying to broker peace between Geometric and the disco..

Yea I am aware of that too. Nigeria is holding itself down.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by AZeD1(m): 11:53am On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

Yea I am aware of that too. Nigeria is holding itself down.
Good that you are aware of that. When that is solved, ABA and environs would have 24hrs light.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
AZeD1:

Good that you are aware of that. When that is solved, ABA and environs would have 24hrs light.

I pray professor nnaji will live to see his dream come through. Nigeria is really good in killing it's own.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:
Yeah. they did this so that we all can move at their pace and level. because if other states are allowed to grown, then we would see the real reason why Nigeria should have never been a Nation.

I LOVE YOU... Do you know in ANAMBRA STATE I WAS GENERATING ELECTRICITY AND WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE SAME NERC THAT GAVE ME PERMITS... THE ELECTRICITY I WAS GENERATING WASN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO POWER A COMMUNITY BUT EEDC STARTED LOSING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND I WAS SHUT DOWN... BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO GIVE 17HRS ELECTRICITY A DAY

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
AZeD1:

This is wrong. The reason why power was sent to the national grid was because of cost. It's cheaper to generate power via water (hydro stations) than gas because the input for hydro stations which is water cost nothing. So using a central grid meant a person in kano paid the same as a person in Enugu.

Now the law has been amended (since 2014) and anyone is free to generate power and distribute as they like.

Transmission is different from Distribution and the FG only controls Transmission.

Making a law is different applying is another.

Last year I started generating electricity and reselling down in IFITE AWKA ANAMBRA STATE I got a permit from NERC I only ran the business for a month+ with a 17hrs electricity daily the DISCO CONTROLLING DISTRIBUTION THERE, EEDC RAN OUT OF CUSTOMERS THE NEXT THING NERC CAME TO SHUT ME DOWN I SHOWED THEM MY PERMIT they said the order is from ABUJA.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
ezenwajosh:

I LOVE YOU... Do you know in ANAMBRA STATE I WAS GENERATING ELECTRICITY AND WAS SHUT DOWN BY THE SAME NERC THAT GAVE ME PERMITS... THE ELECTRICITY I WAS GENERATING WASN'T EVEN ENOUGH TO POWER A COMMUNITY BUT EEDC STARTED LOSING THEIR CUSTOMERS AND I WAS SHUT DOWN... BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO GIVE 17HRS ELECTRICITY A DAY
my grouse with the SE where i come from is that they do not have selfless leaders who have plans for the future. peter obi tried his best but most of them who actually did something just forget about the people of the SE after their tenure. so disheartening. one problem of the SE are their political class. they are just there for the money and prestige that comes with the office. i think a time would come when we as individuals would take the bull by the horn and reinvent the SE whether they like it or not. it is well.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
lastempero:

I pray professor nnaji will live to see his dream come through. Nigeria is really good in killing it's own.
what has he been up to by the way? i mean barth Nnaji?
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by Omololu2121: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Making a law is different applying is another.

Last year I started generating electricity and reselling down in IFITE AWKA ANAMBRA STATE I got a permit from NERC I only ran the business for a month+ with a 17hrs electricity daily the DISCO CONTROLLING DISTRIBUTION THERE, EEDC RAN OUT OF CUSTOMERS THE NEXT THING NERC CAME TO SHUT ME DOWN I SHOWED THEM MY PERMIT they said the order is from ABUJA.
Are you not going to take any stepped in fighting this? Why don't you create a thread on this and hear out peoples opinion if you have a chance of fighting against such nonsense or not.

This country is bullshit.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by deomelo: 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:

In a thread about sending IPP generated power to the National grid, you concluded that they don't have visionary leaders in the SW when in fact the SW and one of their visionary leaders built the first IPP (271MW) in Nigeria to supply power primarily to Lagosians in Lagos state, a visionary and revolutionary idea that was sabotaged, dismantled and truncated by the shortsighted, unpatriotic and moronic politically bankrupt like OBJ and the PDP at the National level.

That power plant is still pumping 271MW into the National grid and the LASG is still paying for that power plant till today via deductions from monthly allocations.

That sabotaged vision is the reason why the Lagos state doesn't have such power plants and uninterrupted power supply today.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by meccuno: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
deomelo:

In a thread about sending IPP generated power to the National grid, you concluded that they don't have visionary leaders in the SW when in fact the SW and one of their visionary leaders built the first IPP (271MW) in Nigeria to supply power primarily to Lagosians in Lagos state, a visionary and revolutionary idea that was sabotaged, dismantled and truncated by the shortsighted, unpatriotic and moronic politically bankrupt like OBJ and the PDP at the National level.

That power plant is still pumping 271MW into the National grid and the LASG is still paying for that power plant till today via deductions from monthly allocations.

That sabotaged vision is the reason why the Lagos state doesn't have such power plants and uninterrupted power supply today.

i am fully aware of what LASG did back in the days of OBJ. But the truth is RVSG did it back then. i believe during Amaechi's time. AKSG did it too. now let me tell you what i mean by Visionary. Awolowo. His visions are the Reason why Yorubas are were they are today in terms of Human resources and infrastructural development. That is a visionary who was selfless. he affect Millions in the 6 states of the south west,the mid west and people from the SE benefited. That is the vision i am talking about. what he did has not been replicated in Nigeria. i respect the LASG for doing that. but anybody with money can do that. it takes brains to do what Awo DID. forget we might have these clashes as per tribal stuff but thats the truth. VISIONARY IN THE MOLD OF LEE KWAN YU. This is the first time you have responded without insult. hope your account wasn't hacked. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by lastempero: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:
what has he been up to by the way? i mean barth Nnaji?

The guy is just chilling and surviving despite the huge loss he is incurring. The last time he celebrated his birthday, he was very bitter.
Re: Why Do We Send Generated Power To National Grid And Receive A Fraction? by deomelo: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
meccuno:
i am fully aware of what LASG did back in the days of OBJ. But the truth is RVSG did it back then. i believe during Amaechi's time. AKSG did it too. now let me tell you what i mean by Visionary. Awolowo. His visions are the Reason why Yorubas are were they are today in terms of Human resources and infrastructural development. That is a visionary who was selfless. he affect Millions in the 6 states of the south west,the mid west and people from the SE benefited. That is the vision i am talking about. what he did has not been replicated in Nigeria. i respect the LASG for doing that. but anybody with money can do that. it takes brains to do what Awo DID. forget we might have these clashes as per tribal stuff but thats the truth. VISIONARY IN THE MOLD OF LEE KWAN YU. This is the first time you have responded without insult. hope your account wasn't hacked. grin grin grin

You can not pick and chose what and who is visionary. Tinubu is a visionary leader just like Awo was in his days.

The societal and political environment today and back in Awo's regional administration era when Awo was able to actualize his vision independently with his own funds from the SW are not even the same today so where is the basis for comparison?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Replied EFCC Boss Over His Comment On Coronavirus / President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic / I Will Stop Canvassing For Obi After I Saw This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.