Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers (10264 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by AutoJoshNG: 1:43pm On Mar 19, 2019

09090146682 and 08100033199.

The above are the numbers that you should call to report incidences of non-functional, damaged, defective or vandalized streetlights and electric poles.

Actually, that is if you are resident in Lagos state.

You can also call the numbers to report and vandalism of transformers, electrical installations and equipment.

The agency at the other end of the call is the Lagos State Electricity Board.

Among other responsibilities, the agency is mandated to ensure prompt and effective rectification of faults on electricity-related public infrastructure.

The agency is peopled by professionals who are readily available to listen to complaints, answer to inquiries and provide necessary help when needed; all you have to do is to call.

The Lagos State Electricity Board has a core mandate of illuminating streets, major roads, and highways through its Light-Up Lagos project.

So, make that call now.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/call-these-numbers-if-an-electric-pole-around-you-is-vandalized-or-not-functioning/

4 Likes

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by hacmond(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
I should report those in charge of the ones in my area.

2 Likes

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
The number is on voicemail undecided

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by ClearFlair: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
What did Obi ever do for the South-east?

2 Likes

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by uncircumcised: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
VDS
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by slawomir: 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Isoright
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by four4: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op! You don called d number b4?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Dareal90s(m): 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
ClearFlair:
What did Obi ever do for the South-east?
I don't even knw o.

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by vonlogon: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Autojosh didn't test the numbers before posting obviously.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ok. It is noted.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by figure007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hh
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by stillseth: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank you Autojosh...its time to dey report those ones wey dey chop desiel money for ebutte/ibeshe street light now.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by sanerugwei: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Leave street lights, let them report and repair inner roads first...

No good roads again in that over hyped mega city...

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by ikorodureporta: 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Street light?? Wetin dey light am? If nepa no give light, wetin remain??
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by SeriouslySense(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow, can this be true.

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by HospitalityDiva(f): 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
vonlogon:
Autojosh didn't test the numbers before posting obviously.

I just tried the number. It is active. Why do you people enjoy misleading people?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by eneyoduke(m): 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
With my call card or what?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by vonlogon: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
HospitalityDiva:

I just tried the number. It is active. Why do you people enjoy misleading people?

I just tried it again and its not! I have a street light to report, that's why I tried them both in the first place. Your conclusion that I'm trying to mislead people is in a rush.

2 Likes

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Femich18(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmm..Number wey go dey switch off most times even if it should be through they will tell you they will work on it. 1 month you may not even see them. People have Lackadaisical attitude to services of this kind
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Gucciboss: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
While they sit in Alausa doing nothing.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Jaqenhghar: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Let me guess, the numbers are not working
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Optional09: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
grayht:

Lol
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Hoodbilonia: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wetin consign us with street light
To call npf sef for distress na long tin
Abegi
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by bimgo: 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
It is not i called and somebody picked the call. ME I GO CALL THEM AND REPORT ALL THE ILLEGAL CONNECTION
grayht:

4 Likes

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by emerged01(m): 4:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
One thing I noticed about the street lights in my area is that they put them off by 4am which is abnormal.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by mankand(m): 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
The ones from isheri olofin to igando and from isheri olofin to ikotun isn't working for over 6 months now
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by femi4: 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who go pay?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Offpoint1: 5:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
bimgo:
It is not i called and somebody picked the call. ME I GO CALL THEM AND REPORT ALL THE ILLEGAL CONNECTION
na illegal disconnection dem sey make you report? Nigerians, na everything una dey abuse.

I go call dem ask the price of beans

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Saturday, February 4th, 2023 / Fuel Tanker Bursts Into Flame At Kwara Filling Station / Top 10 Countries With The Highest Salaries (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.