Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

"I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia (42722 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Gistvic: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia who went nude in MC Galaxy live video, shares new photo as she says she will rise again. Gistvic Reports.

Etinosa says people did not expect her to rise and shine which she would be a bigger disappointment to the girls who look up to me if she doesn't show them how they could also rise above their mistakes.

She wrote:
"Holding Your Head Up High and Standing Tall Through Your MessA lot of people were shocked I was already a cover girl to a magazine granting interviews and hosting shows outside Lagos- Back to work. They did not expect me to rise and shine. At least not so soon they said. They would feel better if I hide my head in shame, lay low and disappear for the rest of my life. However, I will be a bigger disappointment to the girls who look up to me if I do not show them how they could also rise above their mistakes:- Own your mess up- Do not let some of the greatest weapons of failure- shame and fear keep you down... And then depression sets in... Low self-esteem and the feeling you will never be anything great comes in.-Don't listen to that voice in your head or that acclaimed adviser Nowamagbe who constantly drums it into your ear that you have messed up and it's the end of the road. Those people who take joy in analysing your mess up and how it will affect you rather than discussing way forward or just minding their own business all together. Cut them off. -The proof of a strong man is not the absence of wounds but exactly how he heals and rises for the next battle. Se ogun laye ni? Yes! Ogun l'awa!! AndThe absence of wounds only show a child who has never been in battle-As casual as this sounds "I cannot come and kill myself" it is one of the strongest tools of motivation against suicide and other regret related reactions. -Even a righteous man shall fall several times and rise up again. So don't beat yourself upFrom recent events, I have come to realise a lot of people look up to me. Wow. Also, a lot of people dealing with shame and rejection from family and friends as well. A lot of people who have been tagged useless and worthless. Also the black sheep of families. At first I said please I'm human go and look up to Jesus Christ but then again God uses humans. As a role model I have shown you how to fall. Now, permit me to show you how to rise again like an eagle, like the Queen you are, like the Luxurious BOSS that I am. Watch this space [Next post-medium announcement - big announcement coming after the medium one lol] "

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/i-have-fallen-i-will-rise-again-etinosa.html

1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Gistvic: 2:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Mynd44: 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Spare us the rant.

Next time you want to get wasted, throw your phone into the pool first

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by slawomir: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Okay
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
please mods. Do not inundate us with this girl's issue abeg. It was her plan all through, never heard of her before the incident.

179 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by AngelicBeing: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Another slay queen bites the dust, nonsense, Na today grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Chevronstaff: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
MC galaxy is not to blame for Etinosa 's action. People need to start taking responsibilities for their actions. In the video, she chased her friends out of the room to strip, did he ask for it?, She then said, "if you cut the call, I'll cut u out, it's my body I can do anything"...
ETINOSA IS AN OLOSHO THAT CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!!!

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by gideon1971(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Oyindidi(f): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol, my sister na you decide to roll for ground. No dey find pity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by wethebest(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cheap olosho, kip quite nd go release more nudes

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by sammyj: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Mumu lady. The onky people i pity is your family grin grin shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by kaydp: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin cheesy
Mynd44:
Spare us the rant.

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
@ Topic Instagram and most social media platforms have a very Stange and Foul spirit that make people do incredible things just to trend or for attention. I don’t blame her though, I believe her drunkenness plus the foul spirit made her so brazen and I’m sure she can’t still believe she went naked online. Anyways who are we to judge? She only has God to settle sha.
Mynd44:
Spare us the rant.

grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Deltatoto: 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gistvic:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian actress, Etinosa Idemudia who went nude in MC Galaxy live video, shares new photo as she says she will rise again. Gistvic Reports.

Etinosa says people did not expect her to rise and shine which she would be a bigger disappointment to the girls who look up to me if she doesn't show them how they could also rise above their mistakes.

She wrote:

News From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/i-have-fallen-i-will-rise-again-etinosa.html

to rise go hard u o
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by dannytoe(m): 2:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Feminist Now

18 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by publicenemy(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you like rise from the dead or the pit you put yourself wetin concern me? Everything you did was a deliberate act forbyoubto go viral and you succeeded because so many people who didn't know you existed eventually knew you, you were ony pretending to be drunk, anyone who think otherwise is an idiot...

So na you sabi madam.

13 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Maket: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
You have not fallen.
Princess like you don't fall. You have increased your marker by 70% in the eyes of the viewers.
Nuisance talk after pocketing the MONEY.
Many know you as it is now than before.

Next time use your brain. YOU ARE IN AFRICA

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by sevo(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
You tripped on your own vomit. So spare us the nonsense talk abeggg..

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by InaNla(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
yeyebrity
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Longcucumber(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ediott

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by BlackHATx: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019

6 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Pamtoye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Madam... Just dress up properly and STFU

Time itself heals all wounds

The little fame u got will soon be all up in thin air!!

It's just a matter of time!!

3 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by jeff1607(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Role model??

I am not understanding

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
hahah
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by hisexcellency34: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
c
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by xoxocandy(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
she said it was the easiest 50k she's ever gotten

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by empressteemah06(f): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
This lady is funny...

Was it ishe aye when she went nude?

What is motivational and life challenging with what she did?

She should just spare us the self pity stuff...

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by 9jaRealist: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
NEVER heard of her - until this “nude” caper...

She has therefore apparently achieved her aim of publicity whoring. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Ibuks20(m): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hoes motivator

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by dominique(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
She sha wants to extend her two minutes of fame by all means necessary

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
So

Check my signature
I sell USA used laptops
Pay on delivery in Lagos
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Ohraykon: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Enjoy ur new gotten fame grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Who Says She Is Pregnant For Laycon Asks For Forgiveness (Video) / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) / Pictures Of Julius Agwu & Basket Mouth's Wives In Swimsuits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.