Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

"I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia (42740 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Receives New Mercedes Benz As Gift In Dubai / Etinosa Idemudia Sitting In The Toilet With Her Au Naturel Bum (Photo) / Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's exactly what you wanted. Live with it.
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
chai

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Oyindidi(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
candlewax:
please mods. Do not inundate us with this girl's issue abeg. It was her plan all through, never heard of her before the incident.
Same here
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by PerseDew(f): 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
I actually thought she was remorseful after the apology. Oh well, there are different paths for everyone.
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Okuda(m): 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chevronstaff:
MC galaxy is not to blame for Etinosa 's action. People need to start taking responsibilities for their actions. In the video, she chased her friends out of the room to strip, did he ask for it?, She then said, "if you cut the call, I'll cut u out, it's my body I can do anything"...
ETINOSA IS AN OLOSHO THAT CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!!!

where is the video i want to see ooo
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by megafaraday(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
So because she's tall she thinks people will automatically look up to her. Yeye. Tweeh

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by eyinjuege: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
that's the spirit...
the main thing is not staying down.
whoever you are. I've just read the topic and not the content

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by frankblinkz(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
ooohhmmm e don do na we don hear u,see u observe u..
shoi this E-prostituition don enter another level
who dey move this girl come FP sef
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by 99miles(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
This lady needs serious prayers.........
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by tiredoflife(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lord deliver us from Nigerian women
Whatever we did to deserve this
Please forgive us Lord embarassed
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Martinez39(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
I don't understand. I thought she said she was expressive with her body. Now she is saying she made a mistake and she will rise again.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by DayDreamer05(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
We know.

The repercussions never come yet.

But remember the Internet never forgets.
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by mightyhaze: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
my respect for her just quadrupled
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Marketing strategy. Expect her G wagon or Range Rover soon, courtesy of useless and hørny Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
ode!!
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by oyebanji(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eran
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Aboks(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
ETInosabi Mumudia i get strip club i dey look 4 olosho gals, come work 4 me i go pay u pass 50k. we go even shoot home video
apply sharperly limited numbers of olosho's needed

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by logon599: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Eya
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by DayDreamer05(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:
Marketing strategy. Expect her G wagon or Range Rover soon, courtesy of useless and hørny Nigerian politicians.

Your head dey there
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by eddie7: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
One who is shameless is shameless
One that is useless is useless, so also anyone fallen out with the masses has fallen, ..a broken glass super glued can never be like the original form.... Go away with ur shameful act
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by theoldpretender(m): 3:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
What amuses me is the way she drops Jesus like she is a born again girl, and she is 'very religious'

Back in the 1980's, the ladies who 'showed a bit of skin' didn't spend time talking about how 'God' was helping them 'rise from the ashes' and so on. A born again sister dressed very very conservatively. Born again brothers too dressed very conservatively. Sure it went overboard sometimes, and ladies and guys ended up 'downplaying their good looks' as a form of vanity (if you catch my drift'

But now, today's slay queen is a spiritual giant in the church next Sunday. Apparently somewhere along the last thirty years, a lot of worldly wise ladies and gents realized that our society values superficial religiosity more than anything else. So, many of these worldly wise people who back in the 80's won't be caught in a church, ESPECIALLY a Pentecostal or Evangelical church promptly ported, realized that with a little bit of accommodation, they could get the religiosity they wanted...and voila....a new Christian was born, one leg in heaven, one leg in Sodom.

I have said earlier that God is dealing with the Church in Nigeria....well, it is because, frankly speaking most Christians, even in the good old days were far more concerned with 'appearances' . And now, appearances Christianity is eating deeply into the church. We are so concerned about looking good, that God is somehow roped into the defense of a slay queen who 'went dancing around in her bathing suit' (and mind you it isn't a novelty, back in them good old days, those things happened, but the ladies then had the decency not to call God's name). Somehow, the show must go on , even when there is sin. Everyone is good. And at the end of the day, when hardship strikes, we blame any available bogeymen....not realizing that the hedge has been breached.

Time for Christians to return to God. Not to dressing severely conservatively, or loosely...or to being concerned about how good we look or not...but to God. Or else, we are going to keep on facing hardship, and so also Nigeria.

And the slay queen should stop claiming Christianity. Christian women don't do what she did.And she knows it.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by sanpipita(m): 3:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol fallen cos your exposed your attractive butt? next pls
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by FemiEddy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
dominique:
She sha wants to extend her two minutes of fame by all means necessary
You can't blame her, most people will do anything for fame in this generation...
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by erons22(m): 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by BlackZeus17: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
the title of this post is wrong..
it should be... "I have fallen, I will rise again" _ etinosa idemudia breast speaks

although which is impossible sha..��
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by twerkjack: 3:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chevronstaff:
MC galaxy is not to blame for Etinosa 's action. People need to start taking responsibilities for their actions. In the video, she chased her friends out of the room to strip, did he ask for it?, She then said, "if you cut the call, I'll cut u out, it's my body I can do anything"...
ETINOSA IS AN OLOSHO THAT CAN DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY!!!!!
so what concern u Go and get a job my friend undecided. go and get a JOB!
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by obontami: 3:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oyindidi:
Lol, my sister na you decide to roll for ground. No dey find pity

You are wicked. undecided
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by onymodel(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
IndecentStar
Re: "I Have Fallen, I Will Rise Again" - Etinosa Idemudia by Pain(m): 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Another FARM IMPLEMENT undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) / Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal / Meet Christina Adeleke, Davido's Hot Aunt And Mother Of HKN Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.