Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Do I Stand a Chance?? Please i Need Your Opinion!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do I Stand a Chance?? Please i Need Your Opinion!!! (206 Views)

Please Help With Your Candid Opinion / Opinion: Is Teaching In Private School The Worst Collar Job In Nigeria? / Get Paid Giving Your Opinion (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Stand a Chance?? Please i Need Your Opinion!!! by Meekha(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good afternoon
I have something that is bothering me. I went for an interview in which the total number of the applicants were about 25. During the interview, one of the board of interviewers asked a question.. Something like this "Are you planning to get married by that date". And I laughed.! Now I am disturbed that it could be used against me. Also I noticed that the chairman of the board was looking steadfastly on me, like eye-eye while throwing questions at me. Initially I was looking at him too(was thinking it's some confidence test like that). Then he asked a question. He said "How am I supposed to be sure that you are the type that submits under authority"?? Then it dawned on me that he may be thinking that I am the stubborn type because I was looking at him steadfastly too. But at intervals, I do shift my gaze after that question. I applied to be a Protocol Personnel in their organisation. Please I am am confused on my chances..Do you think I stand a chance of being selected??
Any reasonable response would be thoroughly appreciated.. I look forward to hearing from you guys..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Own A Salon And Need A Barber Urgently On The Mainland / I Need Job Urgently Please. / Vacancy For Cameramen, Social Media Officer And Lightning Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.