Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen (28048 Views)

Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by iammo(m): 5:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bjornson01:
That's when they'll see the real drama in him unfold, Next thing you'll see him with his megaphone in the senate singing and proposing bills. grin
grin
grin
Haba.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by Goddyj(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
I can't help but love this man. He keeps happiness alive grin
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by dazzlingd(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
The new ipob hero before they ruin his career
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nashirushekoni:
Agbero senator

I wondered how he made it to the 9th assembly. If smart Adeyemi isn't good enough to represent his kinsmen, does it mean no one is good enough to represent these great people? Haba...some traditional rulers must have collected buraimoh from dino otherwise he won't smell it.

It beats my imagination to know people like the late Prof. Pius Adeyemi of blessed memory shared something with this lunatic of a sinator.

smh
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by Oluchi10: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank u Dino am always touched by ur song. pls always stay close to God as u claim to be because he alone has the answer.
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by Akinya17: 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by jamoyakz: 12:21am On Mar 20, 2019
kk
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by odehaj: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2019
stuffs4me:
Dino the defender of the oppressed.
defender of his pockets!
Re: Dino Melaye Released New Track, Watch And Listen by stuffs4me(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2019
odehaj:
defender of his pockets!

Tinubu comes to mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Lauds Supreme Court, Congratulates Obaseki / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Instead Of London / Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.