Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State (33961 Views)

Nigerian Undergraduate Slit Lecturer’s Neck, Brutally Stabs Him To Death / Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Lizzysamuel(f): 4:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lady Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State.

According to a video making round online, the lady who got stabbed, commented on her friend's post "borrow pose return my bag".

So the girl invited her to her place before she knew it, the lady and her friend started cutting her with cutlass..

According to reports, the incident happened at cable in Asaba, Delta State.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/lady-brutally-stabs-her-friend-over-an-instagram-comment-in-asaba-delta-state/

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by NairaMedia: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Borrow Borrow Borrow Pose grin grin grin Instagram Olodo Yeye Slay morón mamas

13 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Reminds me of one elohor that year
The girl kaka na bakassi peninsula
I sha dey browse her steady
As I see say she love my IP address I come say make I milk her small
Dey use her funds dey use carry other okpos
The day wey she find out I think say na that day I go see my ancestors.
Na that day I know say yansh wey we dey see so dem dey use am do weapon
Me wey I legelege like sugar cane.
She use the yansh pin me on top bed come dey interrogate me.
I no fit move left or right,I no fit breathe, I just dey beg.
After much begging she chop another set of lies
Come release me.
I just do like say nothing happen ,use style say I wan go buy cigar
Japa season two.
Me and she never see till date.
Fear girls, fear delta girls more

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by adorablepepple(f): 4:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hian! Why did you borrow her your bag in the first place.
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Positive vibes only but they will not listen. What will happen to those scars now��‍♀️

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by umarshehu58(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mad people everywhere
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by ojun50(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
I was told nigerian ladies borrow pant too

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Davash222(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
adorablepepple:
Because they're friends.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Baawaa(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
n
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Tallesty1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by HaryoBamex(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Una go borrow, to return wetin una borrow go turn to wahala...

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Wizygreat12: 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nawa ooooo for some lady's sha
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Authoreety: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
I believe the comment was a casual joke...
But her friend misunderstood!

Cable gals that can be have like ajegunle guys
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by BankyGee(m): 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ladies of nowadays are useless save my future wife cool cool cool
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Badirukehinde(m): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
God Help Us
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by midnighter(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol.."slay" queen
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Ayofaks(f): 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shibaraba:
Reminds me of one elohor that year
The girl kaka na bakassi peninsula
I sha dey browse her steady
As I see say she love my IP address I come say make I milk her small
Dey use her funds dey use carry other okpos
The day wey she find out I think say na that day I go see my ancestors.
Na that day I know say yansh wey we dey see so dem dey use am do weapon
Me wey I legelege like sugar cane.
She use the yansh pin me on top bed come dey interrogate me.
I no fit move left or right,I no fit breathe, I just dey beg.
After much begging she chop another set of lies
Come release me.
I just do like say nothing happen ,use style say I wan go buy cigar
Japa season two.
Me and she never see till date.i
Fear girls, fear delta girls more

cheesy cheesy cheesy...Oga, you for wait na grin
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by bluefilm: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Women!

Women sef shocked
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by ipobarethieves: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
sad They are probably immigrants from that potopoto Republic side. They are very wicked, aggressive. If they nor chase u around with pestle,dem neva do.That is their lifestyle. Kanu kal dem prosti2tu, idi.ots, pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by BravoDe: 7:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Teemelanin:
Positive vibes only but they will not listen. What will happen to those scars now��‍♀️

I LOVE THIS
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
The moment you wake up and instagram is down, all of a sudden you are no longer a model / slay queen.
At that point, the words Virtual Reality would make sense to you.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Preshy561(f): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Some ladies are really good at show casing materials that are not theirs.
This was how one of my friends came to house, took my clothes, shoes, bags and others and have ever since be snapping and posting on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp dp, WhatsApp status amongst them all, knowing fully well that we have so many friends in common.
If I wear my own clothes now, people will start looking at me like a common thief cos the attire has gone viral.

Well, I've learnt to keep my things and not give to her kind of person again. sad sad sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
women
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Apination(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Look at that idiot trying to justify the animalistic act by saying people should mind what they say online as if anybody ask her to pose with another persons property undecided

If you do not have the balls for other people's opinion favourable or not, do not post online, because the moment you do, it's an open invitation to be judged. People are becoming too sensitive these days for my liking undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by oyetunder(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigerians will never invent anything...but they will be the ones to abuse such things after others invented it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by kingthreatz: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
cutlass? There are laws in this country. Attempted murder things. Tell the police she was going for your neck. She needs to serve like 5 years

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cable na ghetto area na. worst place to live in asaba... she might be a white angel. Any girl wey tell you say she stay cable or marine, just run for your life.
Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by uuzba(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
adorablepepple:
Borrow is to Collect
Lend is to Give

Why did you (Give) Lend her your bag in the first place?

11 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
social media...the place where people can pretend to be who they are not... and become judge and jury if you dare call them for it.

ALLELUJAH!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Policeman Parks On The Road, Attacks Man With Gun For Insulting His Car. Photos / Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.