Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking (11393 Views)

Lady Brutally Stabs Her Friend Over An Instagram Comment In Asaba, Delta State / Woman Raped And Brutally Killed In Uncompleted Building In Bayelsa.Graphic Photo / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Sundayunity: 9:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Lady Brutally killed just moments after she was spotted dancing and Twerking (video)

Just In: Beautiful Lady Brutally killed just moments after she was spotted dancing to Naira Marley’s hit song Puta

Beautiful Nigeria girl was brutally killed in a cold-blood after she was spotted dancing and shaking buttons to Naira marley hit song Puta, According to the video footage, a man was seen close to the lady while she was dancing after some minutes later the lady was seen laying flat on the ground with whole body full of blood.

Some voice was heard at the video background, “saying we are not ready to take any shit this time around, this is how we are going to deal with any Body who mess with us”.

Click Link below to watch video:

[url] https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/06/just-in-beautiful-lady-brutally-killed-just-moments-after-she-was-spotted-dancing-to-naira-marleys-hit-song-puta-video/ [/url]

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Juell(m): 9:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Just speechless
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Officialgarri: 9:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Why do I feel this is Benin or Delta?
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Brandonx(m): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2020
undecided why waste such ass .
RIP
It will never be well with those killers.
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by mysticwarrior(m): 10:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
that pidgin English doesn't sounds like a Nigerian pidgin not to talk more of a Delta/Edo pidgin which is known to be smooth and very clear, they sound like Cameroonians.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Officialgarri: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2020
mysticwarrior:
that pidgin English doesn't sounds like a Nigerian pidgin not to talk more of a Delta/Edo pidgin which is known to be smooth and very clear, they sound like Cameroonians.
I didn't watch the video cheesy
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by danny56: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
Was she dancing her way to death before ni?

Ladies are too exposed to danger sometimes all because of flirting or enjoyment. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Essential(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
Why do I feel like you are stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Is this Video Real
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Catchfirez: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2020
I guess she knew her boyf is a cultist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by DrTims(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2020
This is terrible
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
It might be cultism related something.. who knows undecided or maybe she jilTed her lover, after many yrs or investment.. who knows..
Only she, those who killed her and God..

Rip to her anyways kiss
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Oluwagalaxy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

I didn't watch the video, but the misic playing there is naira marley dong nah

cheesy
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by FarmSchool(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ladies should be careful with whom they hangout with. The young man with her should be arrested and questioned if he's not even dead or taken away by the killers.
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Those around should be arrested for questioning.
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by merieam16(f): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Is this Video Real
very real, i av it on my fone

According 2 wat i heard, her bf is a cultist nd she was flirting with other guys
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2020
Too wicked n heartless
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:23am On Aug 07, 2020
merieam16:
very real, i av it on my fone

According 2 wat i heard, her bf is a cultist nd she was flirting with other guys

Where are you now please
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Matthewdan(m): 8:10am On Aug 07, 2020
Baby you're brutal, i say baby you're brutal grin grin who nu use e head dz year eh dem go epp am use am
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by ascotty: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2020
She is not Nigerian o and this happened in cameroon. She was suspected to be a spy for the Cameroonian army. Get your facts right before posting.

That still doesn't justify the killing, it is cold and heartless.

Read story here, pidgin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/media-53685910.amp
Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by davillian(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Its Cameroon pigin

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutally Killed Just Moments After She Was Spotted Dancing And Twerking by Thelucifer666(m): 1:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
Afonjas
Wetin day occur na

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Police Arrest 31 Robbery Suspects, Recover 8 Vehicles / Police Raid Kidnappers' Hideout In Imo, Arrest Five Suspects / Police Officers Sacked For Claiming Rats Ate 360kg Seized Marijuana In Argentina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.