Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) (42319 Views)

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
An American lady has threatened to report Nigerian rapper, Michael Stephens, aka Ruggedman, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over allegations of fraud.

The lady identified as @Coleendupri on Instagram alleged that the musician swindled her of money.

Ruggedman revealed the allegations by the American, and shared screenshots of conversations he had with the woman via IG direct message.

The musician has however denied the allegations, saying some fraudsters may have used his pictures to scam the woman.

From the screenshots shared by Ruggedman, the woman wrote:

“Kiss my ass you bitch. You scammed money from me. For what!

“You are a lie! You complain to Nigeria about what you people are, and you are one of the bad ones.

“Whatever. I’m taking this to the FBI here and let them handle it”

The rapper in his reaction to the allegation said:

“I really don’t know what she’s about though, its possible people using my photos and fake accounts on the internet may have scammed her but I’m sure I’ve put out several warning about that in the past. She’s free to report to whichever authority she pleases maybe we’ll understand it better.”

See more screenshot and read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/american-lady-threatens-to-report.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gboys now

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by osaskywire: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
My 1st ever FTC since I joined nairaland...
Moma I made it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
shocked
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by medexico(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ruggedybaba I hope say na lie o, because if na true, Nigerians go finish you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tohhh, The guy don dey fear as him hear FBI

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by efstore: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
medexico:
Ruggedybaba I hope say na lie o, because if na true, Nigerians go finish you.
you spoke my mind

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yahoo thieves have roobed this woman and now soiled rugged man's name!
Sad indeed!!!

146 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Amberon11: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don't think he's guilty though

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by jericco1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
his response shows maturity but one mind is telling me he actually scammed her grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sevo(m): 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Afonja... Afonja

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by ObaKlaz: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
I don't trust Rugged Man, but I don't think he'd do that either.

8 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by sunnywhyt007: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Lol �, use ur pics for scam? Ok ooooo

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by ComeAndobo: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
So Nairaland has started using misleading headlines as clickbait. Continue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
see how ruggedman fear at the end after all the acting of tough man.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Lekan1o1: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
:how true is this?
Well I'm not that gullible..
Maybe some1 used his fake account to dupe her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by senrino(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmmmm. Drama

I dey wait for the full gist
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Olamsoh: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
My Uncle’s 15 year daughter came back from school very angry today.

Daughter: Dad! We had sex education in school today

Dad: oh really?
Daughter: yes! You lied to me, you said if I have sex before I’m 18 my boyfriend will die.

Dad: oh yes Swithrt he will, trust me he will die

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry
This is embarrassing, mesmerizing, ridiculous, unfortunate, crazy, sad, jaw breaking...and what have you?

But what do I know? I'll have a plate noodles garnished with fried eggs and a bottle of chilled Pepsi to wash down. Then I'll settle down and deal with Fiverr and KDP for the night.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ruggedman will be happy with this kind of allegation, at least he will be talked about for some time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Adicsonbaba(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
O boy
This one na war o
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
umarshehu58:
Tohhh, The guy don dey fear as him hear FBI

Why would Ruggedman use His own picture to scam someone?

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by geo4c: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
All I see is two people chating each other up
Nothing serious
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Olukat(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin That's how they rant even when you beg them to calm.
Same thing they do when they meet yahoo clowns...they rant about useless love cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Dareal90s(m): 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
grin
Re: American Lady Threatens To Report Ruggedman To FBI Over Alleged Fraud (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 5:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
He seems to be over explaining himself..

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) / Anto Lecky And Princess Wear Open Chest Outfits (Pics) / Olamide, Adekunle Gold, Praiz, Do2dtun & Wizkid At OLIC 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.