Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) (47173 Views)

Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos) / Super Eagles Of Nigeria Train Ahead Of Friendly Against England(photos) / Super Eagles Hold First Training Session In England (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by Amanew(m): 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Where are all this uncircumcised Yoruba's! u won't remember say he be BIAFRA, but if he b criminal now u uncircumcised prick will start shouting na Kanu follower, emm na Biafra!
Let me tell u guyz IGBO AMAKA
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by wink2015(m): 12:48am On Mar 20, 2019
Sportdab:
Nigerian midfielder John Mikel Obi joined up with his Middlesbrough teammates as 72 Football League Clubs across England united for a day to support their communities.

Mikel and three others visited the Move and Learn Project at Preston Primary School in Stockton-on-Tees and explain to children the importance of a healthy lifestyle.

MySportDab reports they had already got involved in a training session with refugees at their training ground in Huworth.

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/mikel-obi-and-middlesbrough-teammates.html

He does not like Chinese football
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 12:56am On Mar 20, 2019
Eeya
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 5:59am On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=76805881][color=#990000][i]The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name, including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this... Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. nonsense write-up....go get a life man !
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by seguno2: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2019
allisonluvsu:
Primary school environment even better than our university classrooms here...

Whose fault is it??
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 7:28am On Mar 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field of play.
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo

MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7 trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it becomes MESSIAH.
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every 50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.

. When foolishness is displayed, d end result becomes perturb.

It is ok to be foolish, bt it's not ok to display foolishness, if u knw wat i mean...

No hard feeling though.
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 7:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Amanew:
Where are all this uncircumcised Yoruba's! u won't remember say he be BIAFRA, but if he b criminal now u uncircumcised prick will start shouting na Kanu follower, emm na Biafra!
Let me tell u guyz IGBO AMAKA

. Uncircumcised Philippine, One sported...
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by Jiga2019(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2019
stanliwise:
just waiting for the people that will run to this thread to shout "instead of you to come and develop primary school in your country"
I tire ooo
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION

CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t give him space. When asked about MESSI, he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out of the interview

My VIEW:
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the world history currently carved and positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING and SULTAN of BRUNEI.

I rest my case, humbly.

I wish you could spend the time used in constructing all these in doing something much more reasonable than idolizing your demi-god that doesn't have anything to add to your existence. No offence sir. sad

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by martius101(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
stanliwise:
just waiting for the people that will run to this thread to shout "instead of you to come and develop primary school in your country"

OVAKAKU
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by martius101(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2019
stanliwise:

Over kaku
Re: Mikel Obi And Middlesbrough Teammates Visit Primary School In England (Photos) by tbibuzz(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION

My VIEW:
U are simply a Myth

INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
BEST precision ever.

I rest my case, humbly.
ur messi will turn to maluuu wen cr7 win champions league in the 3rd club

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

English Hard O’ — Nigerians Blast UEFA After Misunderstanding Oshoala Post / Wilfred Ndidi Studying Business, Management In De Montfort University, Leicester / Chelsea's Yellow Away Kit For 2018/2019 Premier League Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.