Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Talking About Ubi Isn’t A Publicity Stunt, I Was Blindsided – Iyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Talking About Ubi Isn’t A Publicity Stunt, I Was Blindsided – Iyanya (379 Views)

Tiwa Savage Leaked Sextape Is A Publicity Stunt (see This) / Wizkid’s 2nd Baby Mama Shades 3rd Baby Mama, Insists She Isn’t A One-Night Stand / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Talking About Ubi Isn’t A Publicity Stunt, I Was Blindsided – Iyanya by faith2kool(f): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
The past few days have been filled with stories from both Iyanya and Ubi Franklin and what transpired at Made Men Music Group.

Former TripleMG music star Iyanya made certain strong allegations against his former manager and how he was betrayed by him after he realized he didn’t co-own the record label.

Ubi Franklin also with days tried to refute the accusations by telling his own side of the story and sharing documents to prove his point.

In a recent interview Iyanya, reflects a little on the Ubi Franklin story while stating that it wasn’t intentional to discuss him and his departure from TripleMG.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/03/19/talking-about-ubi-isnt-a-publicity-stunt-i-was-blindsided-iyanya/

Re: Talking About Ubi Isn’t A Publicity Stunt, I Was Blindsided – Iyanya by oliver22: 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Q
Re: Talking About Ubi Isn’t A Publicity Stunt, I Was Blindsided – Iyanya by Nickijoy(f): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shut up already....

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Yardstick Of Success - Afia Schwarzenegger / Lolu Refused Dating Me -anto / #bbnaijareunion: Alex Opens Up On How Badly Cee-c And Her Team Treated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.