Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings (23472 Views)

Kaduna Governor Sani Thanks Tinubu For Appointing Kaduna Indigenes. / Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by jaybee(f): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Please I want to ask a question.

Let's leave hatred and sentiment for now.

Is it possible for a governor to sponsor attacks on the people he is leading and would definitely need their votes ?

Its unimaginable, but Sadly, true. As we speak, that is what Elrufai is doing in Kajuru; no doubt.

Anyone who cares, or feels otherwise should go to Kajuru in Kaduna State to see, feel, and touch the genocide sponsored and commissioned by elfufai using state resources and machinery. I will welcome the result of his/her independent investigations.

At the appropriate time Elrufai will be exposed and justice will take it's fullest course.

"No evil deed can go unpunished, any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not by man then by God, if not now certainly later….for the victory of evil over good can only be emphemeral". Dele Giwa.

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Macon1212: 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Is it possible for a governor to sponsor attacks on the people he is leading and would definitely need their votes ?

Why not when a governor is a Jihadist.

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by YourFreedom(m): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yes..... this looks like a silent annihilation reduction of Southern Kaduna region for the purpose of political dictatorial. Population of the region have nosedived down to almost 80%.Everybody have almost ran out of the region into neighboring states. that is why El Rufi could flag off MUSLIM /MUSLIM ticket and get away with it...Where are the Southern Kaduna Population that may counter this Political Affront? Common Sense.

3 Likes

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by jaybee(f): 9:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
MrAJQ:

Furthermore what will the governor benefit from killing his people?

And will all members of his cabinet from that region be so useless not to know that the governor is responsible for killing their people?

And if they know will they be that stupid to keep quite about it?

This is what gave Elrufai the votes to win the election.

Do your investigation and don't fail to make it public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Wisfem: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
stephenduru:
Southern Kaduna indigenes staged a protest against the genocides in Kajuru, Sanga and other areas in the region at Unity Fountain, Abuja.

The protesters demanded for the release of 9 Adara leaders and elders who were arrested and detained in prison by the Elrufai led state government.They are also called for an end to the lingering genocides.

Both foreign and local media were on ground to cover the protest.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/el-rufai-is-suspectsouthern-kaduna.html

This is becoming terrible may God forgive buhari and his cohorts, hence hell fire should keep record of all these horrendous misdeed by buhari Apc Amajiri housa fulani Oligarchy,
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by YourFreedom(m): 9:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
An atmosphere of praise and worship can unlock your Faith for miracles. When David played his harp for Saul, evil spirits departed from the palace. Anointed music is one of the Master Keys in creating a Miracle Climate. Sound is essential in creating change. When you control the sounds around you, you control the flow of your feelings.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Neoteny(m): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
What did these people think was going to happen when they murdered 66 fulanis?

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Good question!
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by SVC6000: 9:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chickens__>>_ Demostrating.
Don't Wori They Wil Soon Use Hot Water On You.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by meccuno: 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
post=76806226:
May all the evil politicians and any groups supporting killings and all other heinous crimes in this nation NEVER go unpunished.
May their end be TERRIBLE.
No matter the party they are......along with their family members and supporters.
SO SHALL IT BE!!
[/s]'the prayer of a sinner is an abomination unto God'. angry
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by vicardino(m): 10:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
cursedAbiola:
you'll be surprised that inasmuch as I hate Buhari with all my soul spirit and body
I hate Elrufai more because Buhari is an angel compare to Elrufai angry

Seems you know both of them well enough? Angel buhari and arch Angel hell rufai ko?
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by wildernessVoice: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
mozona:
over to you mr. El-Rufai

Which hell Rufai..?
Is it the one God has given hard knock that even Dubai hospital rejected.
Wait and see the full wrath of God on the blood sucking Jihadist as days pass by.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Sirjamo: 10:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Arysexy:

Yes, an extremist and religious bigot will waste no time killing people of opposite religion to his

Hell rufai is one of such devil incarnate
I would have believed you if the opposite religion was a threat to his, but in this case, the opposite religion is absolutely inconsequential to his political life, two rounds of elections has proven that, so find something else to say.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by akaahs(m): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

He might not be involved directly but his actions and in actions could implicate him. Someone that paid foreigners to stop killing his people and yet the killings still continues, is he not a suspect? ?

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by akaahs(m): 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amuocha:
APC Northern Nigeria
APC Kaduna State chapter
I wonder whether you followed the just concluded election because if you do, u won't be here typing rubbish. Southern kaduna didn't vote for APC
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by ibnvictor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hadone:
Security reports revealed their hands in committing the crime, and yet this id i o ts are staging protests seeking for their release. What a nonsense sad sad

May same evil befall you and your household.....

Wawa kawai
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by mogbeyiteren: 10:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

He once said that he paid them not to kill, indicating that he knows them and as such, he is a suspect for nt arresting them
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by akaahs(m): 10:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hadone:
Security reports revealed their hands in committing the crime, and yet this id i o ts are staging protests seeking for their release. What a nonsense sad sad
I no blame you, I only blame the sperm donor whom instead of using condom to safe his name nd his lineage if at all he has one. Useless
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by bilulu(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

in Nigeria it's very possible because most of our elected leaders rigged themselves in so dey don't care whether you vote them or not
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Archbishop88: 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
On a serious note.....this elrufai is d very worst thing that has happen to people of Nigeria, particularly southern Kaduna... How did d mole won the recently concluded election in. Kaduna?.

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by AnanseK(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
When they killed 66 fulanis ( 130 by some sources ) less that 2 weeks earlier, would they be surprised that there was reprisal? This problem started since when murderers were found guilty, sentenced to death by court of law but person by the incumbent military president of that time. Were they expecting a thank you visit by the mourning Fulanis?
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by akaahs(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
hammerFC:
THESE ONES ARE EVEN MORE WICKED THAN THE FULANI.

WHO TAKES DEM SERIOUSLY.

U CAN IMAGINE AFTER, THEY WILL STILL GATHER TO VOTE IN ANOTHER FULANI HERDSMEN AS THEIR GOV AND PRESIDENT.

WHO DOES DAT?

IGBO ARE THE ONLY REAL PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

NDIIGBO NO MEANS NO AND YES MEANS YES..

IF IGBO REFUSE U, GOD HAS ALSO REFUSE U.
I ask you a question" do you care to through the just concluded election both presidential and governorship? Because if u do, u won't be typing that shit up there. Sk never voted APC
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by slivertongue: 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shebi i warned u people not to vote el rufia, that u will live to regret ur actions. ok enjoy ur change
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Turantula(m): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yes, Buhari did it in Benu and HellRufai is doing it in Kaduna
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by D1zion: 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hadone:
you must be the biggest fool of the year to say this.when your generation is wiped out & the right authority is taken side cos you're of different religion would you fold your arms & watch them being massacre. Yes these people are in prison cos they speak out & stand for their people. May holy fire engulf your generation there.may the punishment that'll catch all those involved catch all those supporting the perpetrators like you.fanatic, that's what you're.

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Andykji: 11:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
mykelswa:
Its like hell rufire will soon be judge by God. His sins are too much
don't worry he will soon face the wrath of God

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Omo9ja147(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Davash222:
You can’t see Borno and Yobe people protest like this..why They enjoyed been killed
hahahaha
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
cursedAbiola:
you'll be surprised that inasmuch as I hate Buhari with all my soul spirit and body
I hate Elrufai more because Buhari is an angel compare to Elrufai angry
so you are cursed... Hmmm
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by asanwafo: 11:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Benlight:
Despite the killings years back instead of arresting the perpetrators, el-rufai went ahead to pay them huge sums. Is that alone not visible to the blind. El-rufai knows so much why did a serving minister under APC threatened to expose the role he played in the abduction of chibok girls. Who is fooling who? el-ruai is guilty and has so much blood on his hands.
Must u talk cos u can write? Why do u people hate el Rufai this much. The people who masterminded the killing of the only governor southern kaduna has produced in recent times u people did rise an eyebrow rather u struggled in the last election to bring them back to power. U people claim that u are Christians, and u can pray urself out. U people have rather turn to instruments in the hands of politician. Let me tell God is with el rufai. When he was the FCT minister he received this kind of backlash from Nigerian in his effort to make Abj a city that every Nigerian will be proud of. God saw him through and even lifted him up. U people will be wishing el Rufai bad but God who knows his people will continue to lift him up.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by mykelswa(m): 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
mykelswa:
Its like hell rufire will soon be judge by God. His sins are too much

Am hearing hell rufire died in d accident. Who has seen him since d last 3days and he wasn't in mecca with his bestie. Where is hell rufire he should live to ripe d fruit of his deadly harvest
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by MrAJQ(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
jaybee:

This is what gave Elrufai the votes to win the election.

Do your investigation and don't fail to make it public.
The killing of southern Kaduna people abi? So that it will reduce their votes? Because it makes the northern Kaduna to like him??
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by fredoooooo: 12:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Malam Nasrulahi El-Rufai, the destroyer of CAN and other religion bigots ... Malam Nasiru Sogudu Kaduna grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ogun / Fayemi Commissions Ado-Ekiti Central Market, Model Schools & Asphalt Plant / Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.