Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings (23483 Views)

Kaduna Governor Sani Thanks Tinubu For Appointing Kaduna Indigenes. / Kogi Indigenes Protest Along Abuja-lokoja Road Over Kidnapping (pics) / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:41am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:
Please I want to ask a question.

Let's leave hatred and sentiment for now.

Is it possible for a governor to sponsor attacks on the people he is leading and would definitely need their votes ?

I wonder the same thing ooo my brother.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by samlake(m): 12:49am On Mar 20, 2019
Indigenes should form vigilante and defend their people...

1 Like

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by PanickMode(m): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Una jus dey know
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by luckyz4rea(m): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Is it possible for a governor to sponsor attacks on the people he is leading and would definitely need their votes ?

Leading is different from being ruthless!
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by NaMeAboki: 3:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Shameless lot; they started the problem by killing 132 Fulani men, women & children without provocation; they then turned around and denied it (aided and abetted by a very clearly biased press) through their local association, CAN and one Prof. Chidi Odinkalu (former chairman of a human rights group).

Now that the tables have turned and the Fulani have started retaliating, they are the ones crying louder than any one as if they are completely innocent and free of culpability in the whole saga.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

hid modus oparandi is suspicious why arrest the people killed instead of the killers , no fulani man hasbeen arrested but Adara elders he arrest and sponsor the killingsof their chief by inviting him for a meeting which did not hold and on his way back he was kidnapped and killed by fulani while his corps dump by roadside.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Gudiza(m): 4:10am On Mar 20, 2019
When your hands are not clean....
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by peachesandcream: 4:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Some pictures I saw on Facebook. Nigeria why?

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by dragunov: 5:17am On Mar 20, 2019
stephenduru:
Southern Kaduna indigenes staged a protest against the genocides in Kajuru, Sanga and other areas in the region at Unity Fountain, Abuja.

The protesters demanded for the release of 9 Adara leaders and elders who were arrested and detained in prison by the Elrufai led state government.They are also called for an end to the lingering genocides.

Both foreign and local media were on ground to cover the protest.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/el-rufai-is-suspectsouthern-kaduna.html

The Hausa /Fulani is systematically wiping out minority tribes in the North and quickly replacing them with their own stock. A genocide is on going. These guys are extremely wicked.
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by BiafraIsFree: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Elrufai is a terrorist.

Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by HardBishop: 6:48am On Mar 20, 2019
post=76806226:
May all the evil politicians and any groups supporting killings and all other heinous crimes in this nation NEVER go unpunished.
May their end be TERRIBLE.
No matter the party they are......along with their family members and supporters.
SO SHALL IT BE!!

always be specific... EVERYBODY IS A SUSPECT
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by kashmoney12(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Yes some governors are sadist and they don't need our vote because election is always rigged in this country.. this year election is a good example..
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by backnbeta(f): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2019
precious1967:
El Rufai will stand before ICC one day while his uncle in Aso rock ll not be there to save him.
I really hope and pray so
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by macEDWIN(m): 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
My God come to the aid of this nation called Nigeria. The impunity and desecration is something else. To slaughter human beings becoming normal
Re: 'El-Rufai Is Suspect': Southern Kaduna Indigenes Protest Over Herdsmen Killings by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Officialgarri:

Like is it possible to suppress the will of the people via rigging?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southeast Poorest Zone In Nigeria / 44 Ships Expected In Lagos With Foods, Petroleum Products / Huge Construction Projects In Abuja - Pics And Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.